Anime

DeletedUser

Bleach 233 are out already and this filler story are getting more interesting....

One Piece is still rocks!!!

DeletedUser137

One piece is always epic.

No Bleach, Naruto or One Piece out this week.
Strangely D-Grayman IS out this week and its being transfered from a weekly to a monthly as of the 4th of november.

The artist of that manga is well known for her illness and injury now... Had so many breaks in that series due to it.

DeletedUser

D-Grayman? I already finished watching it 6 month ago?

DeletedUser

OMG...just started watching Black Lagoon.

Its amazing. Its like Gantz, but with a decent storyline and likeable characters. XD

DeletedUser

OMG...just started watching Black Lagoon.

Its amazing. Its like Gantz, but with a decent storyline and likeable characters. XD

I just finished watching all 12 episodes of Black Lagoon and was very good anime. Last part used my country Philippines as their location. Basilan where terrorist was based. Those terrorist are trained by Al Queda in Afghanistan. Big time!:icon_evil:

Just recommend watching Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas. Better than previous Saint Seiya's anime.

DeletedUser

12? Oh you have to watch the second season! Episodes 13-15 are the best in the series. :icon_biggrin:

*Hansel and Grettel omg bestest cutest ickle anime villains ever squee*

So far (aside from the two afore mentioned squishy twins of doom) Dutch is my favourite character. Bad-ass does not come close to describing him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Black lagoon, i haven't heard of that one. I have just finished watching code geass that was a pretty good one. Bleach is a must for any anime/manga fan and naruto finally getting to the pain arc

DeletedUser137

It is a good manga. Its one of 3 I actually went out and bought in real life.

DeletedUser

Hmm...I'm embarrased to admit it, but I just started watching Sailor Moon, and well... its pretty good. >_>

DeletedUser137

http://www.onemanga.com/
To-love-ru had the most pointless and unsatisfying ending ever. In the end he didnt even tell Haruna he loved her in the end.

Fail.

Sweet Bleach chapter though, I mean really. It just makes me more interested in el primero. (stark)