Anniversary minigame....

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well who ever got idea for this, you should never ask him to do it again. It is embarrassing. Lottery games, gamibling minigames are really on bad side of gaming atm, if you checked internet comments from players of other game you would know.
Never put lottery/gambling again. It brought some huge AAA games down to knees.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well who ever got idea for this, you should never ask him to do it again. It is embarrassing. Lottery games, gamibling minigames are really on bad side of gaming atm, if you checked internet comments from players of other game you would know.

Are you new? TW has a lot of lottery events

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
that is probably why they have 4 continents per world full.... and before they started with this new lottery thingies, in good old times they had only corner continents not populated...

BTW my Joined date is 2009... you noob.

Calling me a noob, how precious :D

If you actively played TW as a top player you’d know about the events. Cause they are definitely a big part of the current meta. Learn to adapt or quit playing, ‘noob’

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Calling me a noob, how precious :D

If you actively played TW as a top player you’d know about the events. Cause they are definitely a big part of the current meta. Learn to adapt or quit playing, ‘noob’
too many kids and snowflakes in this game... that haven't change in last 11 years... and telling people to quit is "smart" way to expand game... and bring more people to it... you are noob, because of that kind of mental state you are in, not because you play game from 2017.

Anyway, ignoring noobs without good point in their comments, this anniversary minigame is miss.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
too many kids and snowflakes in this game... that haven't change in last 11 years... and telling people to quit is "smart" way to expand game... and bring more people to it... you are noob, because of that kind of mental state you are in, not because you play game from 2017.

Anyway, ignoring noobs without good point in their comments, this anniversary minigame is miss.

I play the game since one of the first worlds, my forum account isn’t a representation of how long I play at all. And just cause you have been around since 2009 as well doesn’t mean jack shit. Skill doesn’t magically happen. I have no idea who you are but you are clearly nobody of importance otherwise I’d know you. You’re the snowflake who thinks being “oldschool” makes you any good.

Anonymous...

I mean, we could totally go back to the olde school days when events were totally not a thing, and those worlds were quite full. A few of them actually ended up having to temp close just so the world wouldn't fill up quite so fast.

Also, you might want to figure out the difference between "noob/n00b" and "newb". Two totally different things, with two entirely different meanings.

Kthnxbai

DeletedUser123493

that is probably why they have 4 continents per world full.... and before they started with this new lottery thingies, in good old times they had only corner continents not populated...

BTW my Joined date is 2009... you noob.

I have profile @ 2019 but i have been here since W4 so please shut your pie hole. And don't offend other people that actually are responding to your non-sense here in respectful way.
Before you start calling names and "noob" somebody you should prove your point with a facts.

As example you say this mini event is what will ruin the game, i have counter to that:
-It gives small players way to boost them selves
-It is totally random so you can't get best things (without using PP)
-Since PP is biggest part of this game if you have them good if you don't oh well
-I am shocked that people whine about free stuff in game.

You will tell blah blah blah it ruins the overall game - NO it doesn't as I stated it allows for new accounts on any world to boost them selves in some way. Example my other account enjoys this event. Because i got warchest (small one - saved me resources to mint coin) and gave me chance to get my 2nd village today rather then in couple more days. Other than that you can get lucky with some medals - population / recruitment in stables / barracks and much more.

As for your comments on population. Those days are over might get it back if Innogames would reduce local servers to just .net, but they won't do it and I am fine with it. But i wouldn't say i miss the good old days when it was 10 squares @ startup it took ages to do things worlds were neverending. With this fast paced worlds it gives couple things to each player - new / old:
-Adapt and learn strategies for the start ups or rim play style
-Actually becoming friendly with players to make pre-mades to succeed in the worlds with good tribes
-And real challenges in various aspects of this game - farming / activity / strategy

About your comment "and telling people to quit is "smart" way to expand game" - we have people more than enough for each world that starts and over the time it even grows more than usual. I suppose shinko meant - if you don't like something nobody is forcing you to play here or be a part of the community.

Overall stop name calling and as people already mentioned - adapt or quit.

-Z

DeletedUser116724

If you don’t like lottery......

Get rid of Luck - lottery
Get rid of random flags - lottery
Get rid of random building in barbs - lottery
Get rid of random placement of player vills on map - lottery
Get rid of random bonus vill placement - lottery

This game is FULL of minor random events. IDK, maybe you didn’t notice.

Or possibly you’re just upset that one can spend pp (which you don’t have) on this particular random event?

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you don’t like lottery......

Get rid of Luck - lottery
Get rid of random flags - lottery
Get rid of random building in barbs - lottery
Get rid of random placement of player vills on map - lottery
Get rid of random bonus vill placement - lottery

This game is FULL of minor random events. IDK, maybe you didn’t notice.
Random events, luck in battles, getting random flags and thing like that are not looterry, as you do not have more than one option to choose from, and it is very small choice from which game is selecting what you will get. When you get achievements you are guarantied to win one of maybe three flags of similar in game value.
Random building in barbs... really random?? you could find academy barb of 500 points?
Random placement of players on the map... you really do not know what definitions of lottery or random are? Check it. Random is NOT same as lottery.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We're open to listening to feedback, whether its good or bad feedback i.e if you don't like something, why?