Announcement: Escalators Replacing Steps in Malls Across America

mattcurr

In all our years of playing we have never dealt with such unprofessional terms as a duke. Steps brazenly invaded PL territory, we are the elite branch of PI, upon allowing this dishonor to last they then attacked us, in recompense we offered them agreeable terms to create an alliance moving forward. Instead of even responding to our terms they said we weren't a tribe, that we were "tribeless", hello we are a top 20 tribe and Brother tribe of PI, the most elite wing of the most elite tribe in the world.

It is for these reasons we have now changed our name to Escalator for we have replaced steps usefulness and we shall be waging unholy war upon the heathens who lack the respect due a top tribe of w95, I doth beseech all good lady's and gentlemen of world 95 not to recruit any of our war spoils, for we ESCALATOR shall move our armies at greater speed than the steps could and bring down upon them the gavel of death.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Certainly, Escalators are a popular thing and have it's uses.

0cd2c3508103d7247bc4eedfa0014963--escalator-lazy-people.jpg

But what can people always rely on? Steps.

nb-saint-john-escalator1.jpg

And eventhough it's more convenient and perhaps even faster... They're completely useless if you're a dumbass.

P3FHP.gif

mattcurr

Certainly, Escalators are a popular thing and have it's uses.

0cd2c3508103d7247bc4eedfa0014963--escalator-lazy-people.jpg

But what can people always rely on? Steps.

nb-saint-john-escalator1.jpg

And eventhough it's more convenient and perhaps even faster... They're completely useless if you're a dumbass.

P3FHP.gif
Yes Ive begun to see the light, STEPS has a very interesting new way to scout, they send small amounts of offense with it to catch a building and cat it.

My co says that it was what they think a nuke is, but I told him look krov, they're really good they used gifs in their p&p response, do you really think they sent a long range noble attack with 2 1/4 nukes. Obviously not they're just on a different level of thought than us,

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Yes Ive begun to see the light, STEPS has a very interesting new way to scout, they send small amounts of offense with it to catch a building and cat it.

My co says that it was what they think a nuke is, but I told him look krov, they're really good they used gifs in their p&p response, do you really think they sent a long range noble attack with 2 1/4 nukes. Obviously not they're just on a different level of thought than us,

Krovikan is taking attacks and still hasn't deleted? Times have certainly changed!

Though I find it strange you would assume I'm in Steps... The first step you ought to take in PnP is research who it is you're speaking to. Don't just escalate things and assume everyone is an enemy...

mattcurr

Krovikan is taking attacks and still hasn't deleted? Times have certainly changed!

Though I find it strange you would assume I'm in Steps... The first step you ought to take in PnP is research who it is you're speaking to. Don't just escalate things and assume everyone is an enemy...
Research sounds difficult we're a top 20 tribe we don't need research

DeletedUser18879

Good ol' ghostie appears; maybe you would be taken seriously if you had any actual skills to back what you say up, this way you're only improving your jester skillset, you're probably one of the least skilled players on the externals, but your input is appreciated

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Good ol' ghostie appears; maybe you would be taken seriously if you had any actual skills to back what you say up, this way you're only improving your jester skillset, you're probably one of the least skilled players on the externals, but your input is appreciated

It's quite difficult to become good ingame if you only spend time on here, wouldn't you agree? :)
Though I do believe I've gotten quite better over the years... I wouldn't call myself a good player, but beating someone like you would not require me to be a good player anyways.
I did rather well in W83 and 91 both.

Research sounds difficult we're a top 20 tribe we don't need research

Fair enough Matt ;)

DeletedUser18879

It's quite difficult to become good ingame if you only spend time on here, wouldn't you agree? :)
Though I do believe I've gotten quite better over the years... I wouldn't call myself a good player, but beating someone like you would not require me to be a good player anyways.

Fair enough Matt ;)

It's possible you truly believe that and that may be one of the main reasons you're so bad - ignorance. Come on now, ghostie, troll me all you want but keep it real to yourself this way it feels like you're making desperate claims ; )

DeletedUser121044

You two arguing over your at best sub-par skill sets is rather distasteful in my thread. Does anyone who can actually play with a head on their shoulders and a hint of intellect want to post?

DeletedUser116214

Fair enough Matt ;)

Yea you did an awesome job in w83, 3 tribes vs one lulz, you mean others did the job for you? You were and always will be a joke dude. Get over yourself.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
It's possible you truly believe that and that may be one of the main reasons you're so bad - ignorance. Come on now, ghostie, troll me all you want but keep it real to yourself this way it feels like you're making desperate claims ; )

You would think so perhaps, but you'd be wrong. Underestimating me is what made people lose against me in the past :) My personal skill isn't the greatest, moreso offense than defense, which I can do.
But I'm sure you know in which field I shine. Seems your hatred of me stems from the same place as Phoenician's?

DeletedUser116214

you two got rimmed by holly's tribe ? :confused: if so.. complain elsewhere .
this is matt's attention whoring thread

Based on the reputation of your tribe and what you accomplished in this world so far, I think you are the last one to be allowed to speak or criticize :)
But please do go on, we all interested to listen to what a player of your caliber has to offer. And since you hating so much on Matt, at least he's creating some action in this dead forum. Now whether you like it or not, this is your right, and we respect it, but don't be so offended kid, you might pop a vein. Funny coming from a guy that farms 200k per day at this stage of the game. Typical, ain't it, it is always the worse that come on forums to criticize people's posts whenever they see it fits or not in their hopeless mind.

And by the way, holly, there is no hate whatsoever, stating a fact is not hating, while I do not know you in person, I do respect your enthusiasm in this game, and at the end of the day I stated a fact. Doesn't mean I am hating on you whether I got rimmed or not by your tribe or coalition.

DeletedUser18879

You would think so perhaps, but you'd be wrong. Underestimating me is what made people lose against me in the past :) My personal skill isn't the greatest, moreso offense than defense, which I can do.
But I'm sure you know in which field I shine. Seems your hatred of me stems from the same place as Phoenician's?

Hatred? I literally barely know you because you're on the externals for a long time, to think that I have "hatred" in me for you is silly like the rest of your claims. Calm down ghostie

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
And by the way, holly, there is no hate whatsoever, stating a fact is not hating, while I do not know you in person, I do respect your enthusiasm in this game, and at the end of the day I stated a fact. Doesn't mean I am hating on you whether I got rimmed or not by your tribe or coalition.

Sorry, hatred is to strong a word. But if you wish to state a fact I could also state that it was never 3v1 and that the world evolved in a way that your only hope of winning was to merge with the tribe your leadership backstabbed on the previous world. And I do take credit in making it as such, that you do not like it I can understand of course. But do not twist the facts please.
Enough of 83 though.