Announcement: Escalators Replacing Steps in Malls Across America

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
tenor.gif

arabela

Good reply, I see you thought about it for a long time and came up with a phrase and a half :D But good to know you did set yourself your own standard. Pity what a level.

I never ranted until the last couple of days, all I did is ask, and after all, I was indeed playing solo the entire time on a front line account and I had 3rd top caps in the entire war after assassin and aphrodisiac. But yea when leadership changed and I got lied to by my own new leader whom took a player I clearly needed when all he did in the entire war was internal, feel free to blame me as much as you want, I honestly don't care and I know how much I did for the tribe.
And correction, did not attack "tribemates", I attacked "1" account clearly and then deleted. Blame me as much as you want. Do I feel sorry? no I do not, not for a second, after all, there are stats that prove how much I worked and was active for the tribe. But to be on the front and 1 of the council taking a co that both lied to me so he can sit back on the back line and his new co internal accounts while he sleeps, yea no wasn't going to happen. After Sam left, there is a reason why good players deleted such as Ryan and others. But I guess they are to be blamed as well, right?

Tbh I rly forgot why I un-friended you for after w 83 :))

Fear was telling me all the time "Elie is sure u still hate him after w83" and i kept trying to remember what the hell you did. Now things started to get clear. :))

You will remain on "not friends" list lol...

And btw, not all good players left when Sam did. Players like me, lippa, Meti, Ransed and many others stayed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser18543

Can we get back to what's important please, the pros and cons between steps and escalators

I for one am a firm believer in steps. I've never heard of steps sucking people through the floor and massacring them infront of countless other civilians.

On the flip side, escalators do offer a sweet alternative for those that skip leg day.

Im all for anything that gives me an excuse to skip leg day

DeletedUser113982

Fear was telling me all the time "Elie is sure u still hate him after w83" and i kept trying to remember what the hell you did. Now things started to get clear. :))

And btw, not all good players left when Sam did. Players like me, lippa, Meti, and many others stayed.
Hahahaha, it's sad but it's true, I also stayed :) But that's probably not a good thing...

DeletedUser119150

In all our years of playing we have never dealt with such unprofessional terms as a duke. Steps brazenly invaded PL territory, we are the elite branch of PI, upon allowing this dishonour to last they then attacked us, in recompense we offered them agreeable terms to create an alliance moving forward. Instead of even responding to our terms they said we weren't a tribe, that we were "tribeless", hello we are a top 20 tribe and Brother tribe of PI, the most elite wing of the most elite tribe in the world.

It is for these reasons we have now changed our name to Escalator for we have replaced steps usefulness and we shall be waging unholy war upon the heathens who lack the respect due a top tribe of w95, I doth beseech all good lady's and gentlemen of world 95 not to recruit any of our war spoils, for we ESCALATOR shall move our armies at greater speed than the steps could and bring down upon them the gavel of death.
You shd research more on PnP's instead of just making it without much entertainment /interesting and effort

we are a top 20 tribe and Brother tribe of PI, the most elite wing of the most elite tribe in the world.

Then why are you just top 20 why not no.1?

Certainly, Escalators are a popular thing and have it's uses.

0cd2c3508103d7247bc4eedfa0014963--escalator-lazy-people.jpg

But what can people always rely on? Steps.

nb-saint-john-escalator1.jpg

And even though it's more convenient and perhaps even faster... They're completely useless if you're a dumbass.

P3FHP.gif

Holy moly ;D (cwl) really can't stop laughing

DeletedUser119150

Couldn't remember me but you stormed the thread to make accusations on me? Sit down ghostie, you're getting lost over there
You seem a bit simple; I don't know you as a person and I do not hate you as you say; I know only that you're a mediocre player (I asked around even). So calm down ghostie try to deal with biterrness in a healthier way
So you asked around players that hate him and don't know him in person and you guessed that he is a mediocre player god damn what a deduction 10/10

arabela

Hahahaha, it's sad but it's true, I also stayed :) But that's probably not a good thing...

I edited it (blush)

Ofc it is good u stayed. We had fun and good times even we got defeated. Players that stick together and play under difficult situations creates strong bonds and nice friendship between them. This is how it explains we are still friends after so many years. :)

I am not judging anymore those that are quitting because they dont enjoy it. You can't rly play if you dont enjoy it. But, i do judge when u you backstabb your ex tribe, change sides, spy, delete without asking tribe if they want to sit...etc, things that might affect your ex tribemates or friends.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
TFW when you realise the world has been open a month and there are multiple people in the top 10 who dont have 10k plunders :D

DeletedUser119686

Tfw when a whole thread is bitching about something else than the original post subject.

Deleted User - 10618707

And btw, not all good players left when Sam did. Players like me, lippa, Meti, Ransed and many others stayed.

meti? Ransed? o_O

And you left me out!?!?!?

*Unfriended.*

Good reply, I see you thought about it for a long time and came up with a phrase and a half :D But good to know you did set yourself your own standard. Pity what a level.

and I had 3rd top caps in the entire war after assassin and aphrodisiac.

I have more war caps than all you nubs...except maybe Rash. He just recapped all day :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113982

meti? Ransed? o_O

*Unfriended.*

I have more war caps than all you nubs...except maybe Rash. He just recapped all day :D
War caps don't matter, friendship does :D

DeletedUser116214

Indeed why I said "Some". Stop kissing each others asses guys, its getting boring. I did what I did for a reason. Not like none of you perfections didn't pop a vein in this game once in a while. I guess you remember w83 but you forgot what you did in w69 to your own tribe, ey Ara?
Not like I care who befriends me or not in a browser game, I know who I am, whoever wants me as a friend is the most welcome, and whoever doesn't, the door is always open. Stop playing like you the perfect person Ara, I know so much stuff about you, if I unveil them, you would piss off to never coming back land. I do not mind you guys ganging up on someone to stick together, but what I do mind is biased hypocrites who do not have the balls to completely state the truth, but just manipulate facts in order get some ass kissing.
Am here just because i enjoy Fears company and I haven't spoke to the guy for years, not like I'm doing much anw, I barely log in 1 hour a day, so get over yourself already, your friendship doesn't mean anything to me, I really have no idea why you keep mentioning this haha. Am sorry, but between my Emba, work and life, I honestly never thought about you for a second, let alone the fact that you are someone i met online. its the online world. It is about time you give your real life more time than this game.

arabela

meti? Ransed? o_O

*Unfriended.*

I said "many other stayed..." You were included in "many others". :p

@Elie

Wow, Elie, calm your balls. Nobody is perfect and I never said i am lol

I doubt i backstabbed or spied, tho :p So, don't call me hypocrite just to feel better. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser116214

I said "many other stayed..." You were included in "many others". :p

@Elie

Wow, Elie, calm your balls. Nobody is perfect and I never said i am lol

I doubt i backstabbed or spied, tho :p So, don't call me hypocrite just to feel better. :)

I am more than calm, that is my way of responding to hypocrites. You are one, especially with the fact that you mention I spied while i never did against Nam. Want me to call Drew to emphasize on w69? Its funny, you are so dumb to realize that you have sent me and many other ppl so much stuff in the past, that the moment I really stop having any decency in me towards you, I will completely destroy you on the internet. Stop being so delusional about you making me feel good or bad, you are someone I will probably never meet in person, someone that will never bring me anything in my business or personal life, so what are you talking about? You and your alikes are so stuck in this fake world that it became your reality, It is so miserable, I pity you in every single way. That goes to you and everyone else that thinks I really give a single shit about how they think about me in a browser game. Jesus, you guys are insane and demented.
Anyway, have to drive to work, have a wonderful day.

Deleted User - 10618707

This thread is just so full of....Can't even find the right adjective. Butthurrt? Mad? Whining? Its just sad lmao.