Announcement: Escalators Replacing Steps in Malls Across America

mattcurr

Just wondering what its like to spend money on a game you may not win ;)

Also curious because its the krov account.

Also steps arent refugees you havent attacked 90% of the tribe hahahaha

They just disbanded due to people running off being scared and think making a new tribe with the people who ran will be the solution!

Nice plan setting spies in steps tho using karina, chols and ottto from world 89 damn that was smart thinking they would want to redeem themselves but yet fall back to where they were in 89 and playing dirty again ;) gotta love tribalwars for that tho
Oh im cheap on principle I don't gamble either. I imagine if I lost 500 dollars on this game I'd sigh and go on with my life though it's not really a big deal. Even if it was stupid.

I don't know anything about w89

*GranTorino

Just wondering what its like to spend money on a game you may not win ;)

Also curious because its the krov account.

Also steps arent refugees you havent attacked 90% of the tribe hahahaha

They just disbanded due to people running off being scared and think making a new tribe with the people who ran will be the solution!

Nice plan setting spies in steps tho using karina, chols and ottto from world 89 damn that was smart thinking they would want to redeem themselves but yet fall back to where they were in 89 and playing dirty again ;) gotta love tribalwars for that tho

Pretty sure you had no problems with the spies your tribe had in CORP w91, Love a good case of 'shoe on the other foot'

DeletedUser120518

Pretty sure you had no problems with the spies your tribe had in CORP w91, Love a good case of 'shoe on the other foot'

All tribes in 91 had to deal with spies, not one specifically more than any others major tribe.

DeletedUser119689

Spies in corp? We didnt have any haha

Can make you think we do but never had any at all ;) Very easy to make you think we did GT ;) we found a couple of your spies when they forgot to delete the chats before they hand over the sit which was a funny one ;)

We have counted multiple spies in tw that spied for corp, and you cannot name any for us if you can please do so ( or even if there were any);)

The people who moved tribes never spied just an fyi they respect the people in corp and never gave info when they moved tribes.

*GranTorino

So in one instance, I sent a pre-emptive recap with a 100ms gap which close to the landing time got sniped TWICE before TW nobles landed on the village, and you're telling me a your spy didn't hand over the command shares for that to happen? Not to mention the other snipe attempts which were cancelled as they landed after my recap,. Coincidence? Never.

That's besides the point anyway; All I'm saying is reap what you sow. Even IF all TW did was 'convince' corp they had spies which certainly is false, its alleged that that's exactly what Stair+ has done to Steps in W95, so why are you here complaining if the same process is justified to you on w91 ? Either way, its glass houses.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am assuming that all the construction work of the Steps in the malls are done fastest work I ever seen by such a small crew .

DeletedUser

Most half decent tribes have very little issues with spies. Spies are but a plague of the mediocre.

blckdrgn1

Most half decent tribes have very little issues with spies. Spies are but a plague of the mediocre.
So they are a plague for you? :p

Spies can do major damage if information isnt kept on a need to know basis which is impractical in some cases (the noble planner is always visible no matter what privs someone has and just saying not to use the planner is not practical etc). Important stuff like op instructions should always be handled by sending individual mails to the participants, not discussed in any chats or forums, etc, and always assume there is a spy especially if actively recruiting.

The best spy however can get around any security measures, always. Its like hackers today. No matter what security measures are in place they can be broken or circumvented.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
So they are a plague for you? :p

Spies can do major damage if information isnt kept on a need to know basis which is impractical in some cases (the noble planner is always visible no matter what privs someone has and just saying not to use the planner is not practical etc). Important stuff like op instructions should always be handled by sending individual mails to the participants, not discussed in any chats or forums, etc, and always assume there is a spy especially if actively recruiting.

The best spy however can get around any security measures, always. Its like hackers today. No matter what security measures are in place they can be broken or circumvented.

The best way to deal with that, is never give anyone the full picture. Talk to your members and give them half of the story or change a few little details. If you're good at that, nobody will even notice you being careful around them.
And if you do have a leak, you'll find out sooner or later. Just put the pieces together or throw out some bait. The spy will show itself in due time.

All I do, when I have the time to play properly, is talk and talk and talk. But I don't easily forget even a bullshit convo, you never know when a small thing might prove a larger one :p