ANNOUNCEMENT FROM FLiP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The person that made the declaration , 6559 (AKA Topkilla), couldn't hack it! He jumped ship and went barb and has now moved over to Todner's account in the tribe. I guess by the end of the week he will once again jump ship with another account.

@167 - We haven't asked you to not fight back? You have chosen to lay on your back and have your tummy tickled! As for 8 v 1.....That's called team work!

DeletedUser

lets not make fun over this cause no one cept me mat and galexy zero know what was said. i dont care if this is a game or what not in real life u dont talk to women like that. so u should have the same respect in game period.

Agreed

In the midst of the troll wars did anyone notice that the guy who made this declaration went barb ? :S
That is freakin funny :D ......

DeletedUser

The person that made the declaration , 6559 (AKA Topkilla), couldn't hack it! He jumped ship and went barb and has now moved over to Todner's account in the tribe. I guess by the end of the week he will once again jump ship with another account.

@167 - We haven't asked you to not fight back? You have chosen to lay on your back and have your tummy tickled! As for 8 v 1.....That's called team work!

He merged accounts with todner, and (if you look at the conquers and the reports on the account) you may see he was doing so before the declaration.

Also, I'm not fighting anyone... I don't have an account..

DeletedUser

Now I feel special I have the number one ranked player in W24 sending attacks at me thanks podge1969 but I am wondering why you are sending from so far away ? I must be a real threat to you and your tribe for you to pick me out. See you in K1,2,10,11,13,20,21,22,23,31,33 wow I think you are launching at every K that I am in. Who did I noble that went crying to you.

Good bye FLiP you declared on us and couldn't cut it now you have to whine to a bigger tribe cause your feelings got hurt by your own stupidity. Maybe if you all were not playing multiple accounts and you were organized you might have lasted a little bit longer.

DeletedUser

Im bored tonight can't you tell just noticed another thing that ~DH~ has been trying for that from what it looks like now one else has been able to do.

100% of K00 we are the only tribe to control 100% of any K

Bo-John-bo

wow you control 100% of a half filled k :)

congrats to you guys. maybe some christmas cheer to make it extra special :xmas biggrin:

Bo-John-bo

I just looked and its not even half filled, maybe 1/6th full??

And you don't own 100% soo......

Double fail??

DeletedUser

Whether it is a half filled K or a K that is 1/6th full, I would like to correct you and say that it is still 100% controlled! (oh, and yes, we own the little trees and the grass as well! You see the little lines around the K??? Yep they're ours too! :lol:)

Back on topic...

When will 167 come out of denial and admit he is Ewok?

DeletedUser

Who cares if he admits it :0) How did he get himself band or was that on purpose cause he is getting wasted in K30

DeletedUser

The Ewok answer

The mods said

"We can also add that anyone caught banevading after getting that permban will suffer ingame punishment too."

Ewok is permanently banned from the forums and has been evading by posting as 167s... Eureka!

DeletedUser

Or no, scratch that. This topic has no use anymore, so it's closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.