Announcement from HOT regarding NAP with Hatred

DeletedUser

Greetings,

Despite efforts on both sides of the table, the Holy Order of Truth and Hatred have not been able to reach an agreement on the cessation of war upon our allies, FTR.

Hatred was given two full days to decide on action regarding this matter and, despite what I believe was honest effort by - hTAEd -, that time has elapsed with no progress.

It is therefore my duty to report that the Non-Aggression Pact between HOT tribes and Hatred has now been dissolved. This dissolution is not to be confused with a Declaration of War. However, HOT does retain that option should the hostilities continue escalating as they have. We wish no ill toward Hatred or its members but we must stand with our allies. To that end, we must see progress within the next 24 hours.

We are still trying to find a solution to the ongoing status of hostilities without having to resort to conflict. That HOT does not wish to war with Hatred is certainly obvious to any who have been a part of the negotiations. Our staying out of the war to date has had nothing to do with our ability or willingness to fight. Rather, it has been due to a desire for peace between groups of players that we would rather support than attack, if such were possible.

As I said to - hATEd -, I realize some may think ending a bitter war shows weakness. To the contrary, I believe it shows strength. Sliding along the path of war is a broad and all-too easy method of conduct. Name-calling, finger pointing and the clashing of weapons are all poor substitutes for the serious business of conducting oneself properly in a world of chaotic combat.

For The Holy Order of Truth,

Krahl
Supreme Commander of HOT

DeletedUser

I have to say that I'm very respectfull for the way HOT handle the cancellation of a NAP, may Hatred learn something out of it ...

DeletedUser

Greetings.

Thank you for the kind words regarding our methods of diplomacy.

I would ask each of you, however, not to let this thread become yet another of tit for tat negative politics.

Thank you,

-Krahl
Supreme Commander of HOT

DeletedUser768

when did NAP's start to matter in this game? Did I miss out on something?

Brbbbq

Greetings.

Thank you for the kind words regarding our methods of diplomacy.

I would ask each of you, however, not to let this thread become yet another of tit for tat negative politics.

Thank you,

-Krahl
Supreme Commander of HOT

I promise :icon_wink: and agree with baldhor

DeletedUser1089

As not being a member of HOT (At least not in world 2) I also support this decision... I felt left out. :icon_cry:

Lukie

Hey Omni, how are you and the rest of the TW crew doing in world 1?

:icon_twisted: