Announcement: Next Round about to start

DeletedUser

loyalty increase of 5 per hour wouldn't be viable in the early stages when you only have 1 noble.
it would take several trips with a noble to take a village a few hrs away.
also for those that work long hrs like me ,if a noble train didn't take a target then by the time you log back on its gone right back up again.

DeletedUser

loyalty increase of 5 per hour wouldn't be viable in the early stages when you only have 1 noble.
it would take several trips with a noble to take a village a few hrs away.
also for those that work long hrs like me ,if a noble train didn't take a target then by the time you log back on its gone right back up again.

Then you don't want to play speed world then do you? :lol:

DeletedUser

Can you hurry up and start the new round alread??? Geez! :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Mods: Any way I can get a list of those who voted to keep this thing going?

I suggest we start eliminating the players who just joined this world.

Deathbringer989

Mods: Any way I can get a list of those who voted to keep this thing going?

I suggest we start eliminating the players who just joined this world.

It highly unlikely mods would give away such information to regular players. Knowledge inflation would rocket.

koa anubis

OH COME ON!
I keep looking at the new posts in this thread thinking the new world has started... like it's ever going to at this rate :D

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Would've been nice to be able to get started on this world before going back to college.

Another high performance world that I'm not going to be able to spend my premium on...

:icon_neutral:

galenthor

Personally I feel that if they are going to let the hp world keep going, they should at least close it to new players so they don't feel like rats in a cage...

DeletedUser

Nah, the situation was created by you. You got what was coming to you.

No one's fault but your own.

lol no It's my fault for agree with Death about taking you guys in instead of killing you guys only fault that is mine.