Announcement: Next Round about to start

DeletedUser

lol no It's my fault for agree with Death about taking you guys in instead of killing you guys only fault that is mine.

Yes, which was your idea all along, use us to take out the Elders (which were your allies at the time) and then kill us afterwards.

Unfortunately, it didn't quite work out like that, did it.

You know it's funny, before the war ever started (and when I was in Shhh) I had conversations with Tim; told him that we'd been attacking you and that you were running on fumes etc...

...and he told me "oh, go ahead, we don't like him anyway, he's been threatening and attacking our members.

So let's not act like you're Mr innocent :) You've got a loong history of being a malcontent, in this world and likely many others.... wink wink

Can we stay on topic please?

Deathbringer989

Yes, which was your idea all along, use us to take out the Elders (which were your allies at the time) and then kill us afterwards.

You know it's funny, before the war ever started (and when I was in Shhh) I had conversations with Tim; told him that we'd been attacking you and that you were running on fumes etc...

...and he told me "oh, go ahead, we don't like him anyway, he's been threatening and attacking our members.

So let's not act like you're Mr innocent :) You've got a loong history of being a malcontent, in this world and likely many others.... wink wink

Please, don't twist truths.

- As almost everyone knows, Elder started the war. I made a declaration before attacks began.
- Ghost were formed as an offensive group to remove Elders, that would later be merged into WB.

DeletedUser

Please, don't twist truths.

- As almost everyone knows, Elder started the war. I made a declaration before attacks began.
- Ghost were formed as an offensive group to remove Elders, that would later be merged into WB.

WB and Elders were in a joint war against Shh and WB decided to take in the refugees and create a sister tribe.

I don't know about you, but I would have done the same thing the Elders did, had my allies taken in a bunch of complete strangers that both tribes were at war with. A good tactical move nonetheless, but you can't blame the Elders for getting upset :)

Makes more sense to me to just use GHOST to do the dirty work; then do away with them in the end-- maybe not your plan, but definitly an idea being whispered in your ear by King Nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deathbringer989

WB and Elders were in a joint war against Shh and WB decided to take in the refugees and create a sister tribe.

No. There's a large difference between having someone marked as an enemy and being at war.

DeletedUser

You really need to learn more about the situation instead of just guessing.

We didn't use you guys to take out Elders. Elders started problems with us as soon as they ranked first. They started making more and more demands from us etc. Then on top of everything made an academy as well. Which they didn't talk with us first asking if it was alright. So we said screw elders we will take in Shh... members since Elders is taking in refugees against us.
We had no plans of killing you guys off. Now I wish we did. Of course Elders didn't like me :lol: They nobled villages I cleared and I took them back. Also I didn't let any of them noble my farms. So once again quit making a joke out of yourself and someone might actually take you as a decent player instead of just someone who betrays you once you save them.

DeletedUser

They nobled villages I cleared and I took them back. Also I didn't let any of them noble my farms. So once again quit making a joke out of yourself and someone might actually take you as a decent player instead of just someone who betrays you once you save them.

So, let me rewind this a bit for all of our viewers at home.

You attacked your allies in Elders -- because they had nobled an abandoned village near you.

You had issues with some of your own tribe mates in WB-- IE Dobbinzia (and probably many others that I don't know about), who you scuffled with over nobling one of your "self proclaimed" farms.

Then you went on to have issues with three different GHOST members, because they were also nobling your farms.

Seems like there's a long pattern here, and the common denominator is -- you.

I march to the beat of my own drum, guy. I could care less whether or not you think I'm a decent player or not; for the most part; I'm generally well liked, so if you don't like me, maybe the problem is not me, maybe the problem is you -- as the evidence would suggest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So, let me rewind this a bit for all of our viewers at home.

You attacked your allies in Elders -- because they had nobled an abandoned village near you.

You had issues with some of your own tribe mates in WB-- IE Dobbinzia (and probably many others that I don't know about), who you scuffled with over nobling one of your "self proclaimed" farms.

Then you went on to have issues with three different GHOST members, because they were also nobling your farms.

Seems like there's a long pattern here, and the common denominator is -- you.

I march to the beat of my own drum, guy. I could care less whether or not you think I'm a decent player or not; for the most part; I'm generally well liked, so if you don't like me, maybe the problem is not me, maybe the problem is you -- as the evidence would suggest.
No I attacked Elders since they nobled a village I cleared. After they refused to give me back my village. Anyone who can't clear their own villages and has to noble other peoples farms are just noobs. Dobbz is just a plain ignorant when it comes to TW especially leading he couldn't find his way out of a wet paper bag. Aggressive players farms Passive players steal farms then whine when you take them back. Sorry that I am not a passive player I am an aggressive player. For you being in CLOROX you're really acting like a noob. I guarantee Uritel or Servy would slaughter you if you nobled one of their farms without their permission

DeletedUser

Aggressive players farms Passive players steal farms then whine when you take them back. Sorry that I am not a passive player I am an aggressive player. For you being in CLOROX you're really acting like a noob. I guarantee Uritel or Servy would slaughter you if you nobled one of their farms without their permission

Well that's the thing, fortunately I don't have to worry about my close allies or team mates around me getting angry for taking a farm, because for the most part, we just eliminate people and leave the abandoneds alone. Though, I will admit I've been taking abandoneds in my area, because I've been frustrated with NAPs coming into my territory.

But if it were one of my allies? I wouldn't care. That's why they are my "allies".

DeletedUser

Well that's the thing, fortunately I don't have to worry about my close allies or team mates around me getting angry for taking a farm, because for the most part, we just eliminate people and leave the abandoneds alone. Though, I will admit I've been taking abandoneds in my area, because I've been frustrated with NAPs coming into my territory.

But if it were one of my allies? I wouldn't care. That's why they are my "allies".

Allies aren't suppose to take your farms only your enemies.

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
... I want my new HP world.
Dangit.

You are an elder mod - meaning you run innogames, obviously. You can probably start a new HP round with your mind powers if you wanted to.

meh, can't be bothered waiting any longer - I've paid for at least 300 premium points over the last 14+ months, and now I have deleted all but one of my game world accounts - the last of which is going very soon. I would've carried on playing if this HP round looked like it was going to start at some point this year. :icon_redface: Now I have to face this 'real world' thing I have heard so much about.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Man I wish I didn't vote for the round to continue.

It's not worth playing anymore. I don't get attacked, people are leaving creating easy barb villages right around my villages.

Almost not worth logging in.

DeletedUser

Man I wish I didn't vote for the round to continue.

It's not worth playing anymore. I don't get attacked, people are leaving creating easy barb villages right around my villages.

Almost not worth logging in.

wtf! WHY!!!! i hate everyone who voted to keep it going, and so, i now hate you, sorry.

p.s - wtf = what the fudge