Announcement of HAM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Well I said I would announce HAM!!!, so that I shall. Since Faetzy also failed so miserably, he provides further reasoning for me to create a thread. This is neither a recruitment thread nor a cry for attention. Yet, people wanting to join may mail me, but know that the number who are added to my already small list will be even smaller.

I will create no false promises here, what will happen will happen, but know that HAM!!! come to this world, not to be first in rank, not to be first in OD, not even in first in your eyes. We come to this world to fight and fight we shall. We will fight to our best abilities, that is not with great numbers, nor is it perfectly timed trains; we will fight with spirit, arrogance and an air of creativity. We will bring the fight to you as if the bowels of hell are being scattered upon your tiny little villages.

But that does not mean I want you to quit now, no, I want the opposite. To everyone on this world, leaders and players, please do not take it easy, and don't leave when things get rough; my hopes are for a competitive, one in which every tribe must reach new heights in order to compete and any rubbish gets swept aside. But whether you dominate or cower in a corner, be warned. HAM!!! are coming :icon_wink:

HAM!!!
Blood

DeletedUser

So, you want to be bashed on the forums as well as in game?

DeletedUser1747

Prepare for the incoming deluge of bad jokes concerning the name.....

koa anubis

Welcome Ham... And to you BloodHood... Make Way For =SK= :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Hey, it's one of the more decent introduction threads I've seen in my short time here...

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
hello ham, can i eat you? I'm starved

I am afraid our Ham has rather bad food poisoning.

You may take a bite, but you will most likely be sick and chuck us back out again, then die yourself.

Should have a family, name the next one SPAM =]

If I was going to make a family tribe, yes I could consider it :icon_rolleyes:

So, you want to be bashed on the forums as well as in game?

Because obviously you are in such a position to make such a judgement, try bashing me here if you want, though I'll warn you its futile, but fun for me :icon_wink:

I expected the bad jokes, when we go to war I expect a lot of P&P of ham being fried etc. Then they will think they are amusing and pat themselves on the back, but really, not too worried :icon_wink:

And thank you Alpha, elfsky774 and koa anubis; though there will be no making way :)

HAM!!!
Blood

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I think this tribe will be rather good :icon_smile:

Vpar is Harlos starting his tribe in this world or not?
AB, dont tell me your going to be playing here ^^ Its been a while since I played with you in the same world :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I think this tribe will be rather good :icon_smile:

Vpar is Harlos starting his tribe in this world or not?
AB, dont tell me your going to be playing here ^^ Its been a while since I played with you in the same world :icon_smile:

I will actually play here.... Tribe name not decided yet :icon_rolleyes:

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good luck to HAM!!!

It's good to see the real announcment, the rumors were driving me crazy ;-)

DeletedUser

*To the pork flash mobile*

Pork its the meat of kings,
It tastes so good try it with onion rings,
Pork sure goes with everything,
Its made from swine thats why it tasts so fine,

Take it on down to the picnic baby,
You know you wanna stuff it in my hamper,
Don't forget to bring your tupperware,
I wouldn't want to be a porky chancer,

Talk about pork,
Converse about meat,
Veggies be wedgies,
As meat can't be beat.

Repeat as necessary

OMG I can haz prok now!

PROK its the new PRON

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmmm, quite a lot of well respected players here from big tribes of the past. HAM will be one to watch, and I never trust AB lol. He'll have some cunning plan.

Should be fun, see you out there i guess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.