Announcement of HAM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRoyalToe

We'll try, Lets face it, World 6 is a droll currently, Although this server seems slow as hell, I guess we can get used to it.

PM me when you get a chance, I Want to know about CHE!!! on world 17 and how that went after it left.

DeletedUser

Wickerman and Iced_earth, like Batman and Robin, which brings up the question, where is Robin?

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Well, I will then wait until you return. As always it will only be a matter of time before the more "known" players return again:p You know that:icon_wink:

Haha, true, maybe you have changed Wicker, you are posting a little more intelligently certainly :icon_wink: We will see, though there is not much time to be able to challenge me, next year I'm no longer living at home, I'm not going to want to keep joining new worlds now am I? :icon_surprised:

Too much Drama here. Actions speak louder then words. I shall no transform back into my truck and drive back to through my village walls

And yet Actions and Words can create the loudest bang of them all.

DeletedUser

Haha, true, maybe you have changed Wicker, you are posting a little more intelligently certainly :icon_wink: We will see, though there is not much time to be able to challenge me, next year I'm no longer living at home, I'm not going to want to keep joining new worlds now am I? :icon_surprised:

And yet Actions and Words can create the loudest bang of them all.

Who knows. After all I have played 30 worlds now lol. Some more than others.
I guess we all change, a little in the years?

Don't worry about your not so active. I might be able to beat you then lol:lol:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score

Depends on the Actions importance and if it meets the standards the talk was building up.

I have set no standards if you see, other than saying we will fight, an easy standard to make :icon_wink: And sometimes, words, are actions, in fact very often they are.

BlindOldBeggar

Ho!

What a nice surprize!

Glad to see the old EGGS band together again...

This will be an interesting world.

Cheers,
Blind.

DeletedUser

After reading through those 10 pages , i feel i just went to my grandpas school reunion.

Everybody knows knows eveybody. Glad to know this world has some of the most exp players and leaders. The new faces will have hard time to make a presence.

Welcome Ham / blood.

DeletedUser9021

Seeing so many old-timers from w6 makes me want to join w30 real bad XD

DeletedUser

Ah please join hench, i am sure we can squees you into HAM :icon_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.