Announcement of HAM!!!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 3135

Bloodhood, you seem to talk like a legend. I remember being brought into a Skype convo yesterday too, people asking me if I think I was a better leader then you even though they answered their own question :lol:

Seems the standard of this world will not only be very high but unique. The dedicated and active players have a chance to excel. The incomparable and unique settings will leave everyone, even the "legends" in confusion on how to approach the world.

I look forward to seeing the outcome of this world.

I cannot call myself a legend, since the whole idea of a Legend is being talked about by others and their opinion of you. I have good opinions and bad opinions, it used to be a lot better, when TW was less populated and I didn't try lead 3 or 4 tribes at the same time, and often go in and out of activity as a result, giving some very bad opinions of me :icon_wink:

But do not try to think that because it is a new world, it will mean we will some how be, thrown off, good leaders are only good if they are able to adapt to different situations, if they are able to analyse and make good decisions, it is no different from this, we aren't going to become confused and walk in with two left feet, the church factor although studied, will not become such a factor.

There is also the fact, that the newer worlds have been less competitive than the old worlds, its a simple fact, its a lot easier to do well as a tribe or player, a lot easier than it was in the old worlds. Then we have a lot of new world players being praised for being amazing, but they were not in the more competitive world, being in a world like world 3 or 4 was very tough, then i get my surprise that new worlds allow "legends" such as Wickerman to be made.

I will look forward to showing that just because you can win a world, does not mean you are good. It will be tough, no denying, my tribe is surrounded and outnumbered by =SK= for example, but I'm very sure it'll be a fun run along the way, and the only thing that's failed me yet is my activity :icon_wink: But im hopeful, this time, that won't be getting in the way.

Blood

p.s. Wicker, I only wish you were leading a tribe on this world, other than that, nothing can be said.

Deleted User - 3135

Think he was talking about Wicker, who again, quoted me :/
And K64

DeletedUser

p.s. Wicker, I only wish you were leading a tribe on this world, other than that, nothing can be said.

I gladly tell you next time I make a tribe. Already got plenty of known faces backup for a new tribe.

DeletedUser

Bloodhood, -You Got Mail-

Hey Bloodhood :icon_razz:

I forgot about you, i thought w3 was gonna be your last world. "what happen"?

But anyways, it's nice to see you back! It looks like you have some new opponent to challenge :icon_wink:

Don't worry, i got your back though the very end :axemen:

Deleted User - 3135

Hey Bloodhood :icon_razz:

I forgot about you, i thought w3 was gonna be your last world. "what happen"?

But anyways, it's nice to see you back! It looks like you have some new opponent to challenge :icon_wink:

Don't worry, i got your back though the very end :axemen:

I don't think I said that about world 3... I know I did about world 17 :lol: Lets not talk about that :icon_wink:

Who knows. But for sure, I am not quitting this game before I have beaten you. So if I never beat you its good for me. Then I don't need to quit :lol:

And if I quit? :)

TheRoyalToe

Ahh this is like an old school reunion, Alphabonkers, Blood, Outbreaker, Nice to see you all again.

To attempt to keep this slightly on-topic, Some Or.D members from world 6 have formed a tribe as well, I also notice the SIN/RM tribe present as well.

DeletedUser

Too much Drama here. Actions speak louder then words. I shall no transform back into my truck and drive back to through my village walls

Deleted User - 3135

Ahh this is like an old school reunion, Alphabonkers, Blood, Outbreaker, Nice to see you all again.

To attempt to keep this slightly on-topic, Some Or.D members from world 6 have formed a tribe as well, I also notice the SIN/RM tribe present as well.

:) So it is

All the luck to you guys by the way, hope your here to stay...

DeletedUser

If people can back up their talking with actions then this promises to be an interesting world :)

DeletedUser

If people can back up their talking with actions then this promises to be an interesting world :)

People always talk much in the start. But sure thing. If it happens as you said, it will for sure gonna be one of the most interesting worlds in ages^^

Status
Not open for further replies.