Annual Awards 2021 Discussion Thread

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
tribals_net_awards_external_banner_by_da_reall-d9kfzor.png

Welcome once again, Tribal Warriors, to the Tribal Wars NET Annual Awards, this time for 2021!

This is your opportunity to makes sure those wonderful friends and allies you have worked with throughout the year the recognition they deserve! You might even get nominated yourself!

To make Nominations, please go to THIS THREAD

This thread is for any questions or discussion on nominations made.

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hi i would like to nominate myself for skilled soldier as im solid on that part of the game

I have kept a nice attitude up and have even tried duking. Im a nice and calm player and will always help out

Deleted User - 848983838

Hi i would like to nominate myself for skilled soldier as im solid on that part of the game

I have kept a nice attitude up and have even tried duking. Im a nice and calm player and will always help out

would rather vote you for CM

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Nominated player: @Daddy Ashen

Award: Skilled Soldier

Reason for nomination: The Tom Brady of tw, only that if we'd win rings for W's in tribalwars AJ would have a ring for every finger + some soon. AJ + Rasa are an amazing duo, I've been carried to multiple W's from them two and I'll always enjoy playing with them. A FL machine that will run non stop when motivated and good luck to everyone who runs into you.
Except when the ban hammer lands and you can't handle the penalty :rolleyes:
Or when you get rimmed twice on the same world...

Other looks solid, not sure who that Ippe guy is though

Llama

Reaction score
Except when the ban hammer lands and you can't handle the penalty :rolleyes:
Or when you get rimmed twice on the same world...

Other looks solid, not sure who that Ippe guy is though

Ashen: AJ/Rasa great players. Nice people. But yeah I don’t think they stood out compared to some others for this even though they had many nominations. Especially since they got rimmed on 120 then just nobled inactives until last second badge invite.

Sgt Crunsh always da bois, but so many top players on the account that the Skilled Soldier award would be like understandable.

6LACK did best considering his position on 120 and the people he had to defend against.

Old Sadao one of the biggest comeback stories I’ve seen from quitting and gifting all villas at rank 3 then back to rank 1 and won world.

Britney Spears: Talented player, but whats that front or story that really stands out?

Many deserving ppl for the skilled soldier for sure, guess we get to see who community thinks. Were there others who really stood out?

Last edited: