Annual Awards 2021 Winners

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
tribals_net_awards_external_banner_by_da_reall-d9kfzor.png

We are happy to announce the winners of the Tribal Wars NET 2021 Annual Awards!
But first, a big Thank You! to everyone who took their time to submit their nominations!
Before we present the winners, let me remind everyone: quality is much more important than quantity in this contest!

As was announced last year, we rebranded the Forum Personality Award into Community Personality Award.
However, this didn't quite play out as planned, so we'll be rethinking the structure of it for next year as well.

The categories and winners are as follows:

"Tribe Mate of the Year"

Award2%202021.png

The winner is:
@Timothy Mus
Ultimately, this category had no challengers. The quality of nominations gave Timothy Mus a landslide win as Tribe Mate of the Year.

"Skilled Soldier"

Award1%202021.png

The winner is:
Neither was there any contest when it came to Skilled Soldier - @kpap won by a wide margin.

"Master Commander"

Award4%202021.png

The winner is:
By not quite as wide a margin, but clearly nonetheless, @Mintyfresh wins the Master Commander.
A honorary mention to @Pear who had some quality nominations as well.

"Community Personality of the Year"

Award3%202021.png

The winner is:
This one was the toughest by far, which also forces us to alter things a bit, since it's impossible to pick between them.
As you may have surmised, this category has two winners, that will get to split the prize (500 points each), although they will receive different titles.
@kraidy initially took a big lead with many good nominations, and he will get the Discord Personality of the Year title.
However, @PorkSword caught up with an equal amount of good nominations, and will be getting the Forum Personality of the Year title.

Big congratulations to all the winners!
All winners receive 1000 premium points and a Forum Title where applicable
(please pm @Jirki88 with the required accounts)

Nominations can be read here.

Thank you all for your participation!

Your Tribal Wars Team.

Deleted User - 848983838

kraidy got exposed when he tried posting 125 memes.

i only dream to be able to make memes half as good as porksword one day.

congrats to pear for getting his nominations. probably didn't help that 117 members aren't very active on the forums anymore especially not compared to 120 which had a very large forum presence.

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
This is what i told to kraidy private that it was unfair and they should split that thing.

Thanks again for everything.

@Flexo we ride together we die together nothing will change that. my first net brother to the end <3
the king and the prince is always powerful together :)

Nova

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Congratulation to all winners!

A special one for @Timothy Mus as I back in 2011 when you started playing, never in my wildest imagination would have thought you'd ever win something like Tribe Mate of the Year. I'm proud to have been a part of this by smacking you with the ban hammer an infinite number of times (especially from the forums) during the time you couldn't get close to a keyboard without typing something really stupid; congratz on leaving that phase behind you and evolve into an appreciated team player. Who would have thought! :D

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
Congratulation to all winners!

A special one for @Timothy Mus as I back in 2011 when you started playing, never in my wildest imagination would have thought you'd ever win something like Tribe Mate of the Year. I'm proud to have been a part of this by smacking you with the ban hammer an infinite number of times (especially from the forums) during the time you couldn't get close to a keyboard without typing something really stupid; congratz on leaving that phase behind you and evolve into an appreciated team player. Who would have thought! :D

Thank you so much decent mod. Means alot to hear this from you <3

Last edited:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Who'd have thought it eh?

Congrats @Mintyfresh. Lurking on an account in a tribe ran by you poses the question on why it was ever a contest between us in the first place. You're second to none. Well deserved for your continuous hard work!

You do yourself an injustice sir. I look forward to playing with you for future worlds <3