Annual W43 Awards!!

• Thread starter Be Mice Elf Again
  • Start date

DeletedUser

WN1, Dude, you thik you could get tribbs account for me? and finky's too! That way I can get bobble's account merged into mine... you can keep tribb's if you want WN1! you are THE best man! your awesome! :)

Warrior number one will NEVER ever get my account. Did I mention NEVER?

Just thought id show myself on the forums again after a few months to say this :)

cazzman420

Best Tribe- FRST. Has great players on the battlefield and great diplomacy. I do give much credit to AAA for their offense and to MOAR! for surviving as long as they did. Also Nuts for regrouping in the north and to be another top ranked tribe
Worst tribe- BORED! They were #1 and disbanded within 14 days of FRST declaring on them and leaving good players to either quit or get eaten one by one. All 3 WMD fam tribes still didn't add up to FRST let alone them plus AAA in the war and still lasted about 3 months.
Best player of the Year- Warrior No. 1, for obvious reasons :icon_razz:
Worst player of the year-
Warrior No. 1, for obvious reasons :lol:
Best diplomatic move of the Year- FRST/AAA
Worst diplomatic move of the Year- FRST/AAA
Defender of the Year- Crofty and PrimeAbuse
Attacker of the Year- Most of old top FRST.
Forum personality of the Year- Harb for his revival of world 43 forums. His propaganda against WMD. His newspaper he had there with very impartial input!
Most persistent/resilient player- Anyone that survived a beating in any of the FRST wars

DeletedUser

w43awrds.gif

Best Tribe of the Year -
FRST, for their persistence, skill, attitude, commitment and general awesomeness.

Worst Tribe of the Year -
BORED!, for failing in almost every aspect, recruitment, war, diplomacy, merging, etc.

Best Player of the Year -
Me. :icon_cool: but seriously, mageknights, for holding rank 1 for a long time, his high ODA, village count and activity in Nuts! wars.

Worst Player of the Year -
Warrior number 1. For ruining more accounts than i have visions of my pc right now. (i'm drunk.)

Best diplomatic move of the Year -
The FRST/BAD merge/recruitment. KKnD proved to open up good expansion for FRST, and from there, to where they are now, not to mention the quality players FRST got from BAD.

Worst diplomatic move of the Year -
AAA and wolves/BD merging, or BORED! with everyone.

Defender of the Year -
Dimfas and Delborgo. Dimfas for being funny and mass barb nobling in the middle of WMD, then proceeding to hold them all, and Delborgo for the incomings he has dealt with, not only on his account, but on those he was sitting too.

Attacker of the Year -
Horse soldier, for not only his own attacking, but co-ordinating the entire offensives of FRST pretty much.

Forum personality of the Year -
Capacitor hands down, i couldn't hold a candle to him.

Most persistent/resilient player -
Warrior number 1, for his tireless efforts to ruin everything he can.

Most annoying player -
headlights. :/

On a side note, thanks for voting for me peeps, but i'm just a spammer. I've been away because i'm banned from tribal wars by my girlfriend, but im now allowed to use skype, and the forums. So... it's something. :icon_wink:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Best Tribe of the Year - The 'I wanna be Rank 1' Award- FRST coz they are no 1 by beating the former no2 WMD

Worst Tribe of the Year - The 'How did I end up in a tribe of barb munchers' Award- AAA, who else, what did they do except playing second fiddle to frst and eating weak

Best Player of the Year - The 'Gosh he's good!' Award- Right now its slingo, he manged the nuts ! so well ,remember it was almost over a few months back. Another player two player i'm missing is technology and eviction notice[the pair was devastating]...luckily for FRST they quit, otherwise K56 would have been belong to these two guys

Worst Player of the Year - The 'Call that a train???' Award- THe rs guys who betrayed MOAR!

Best diplomatic move of the Year - The 'Slick merge' Award- NUTS! and LIGHT

Worst diplomatic move of the Year - The 'merge' Award- IBUU and AAA---YAAK!!

Defender of the Year - The 'My walls are tighter than a chastity belt' Award- DIMFAS

Attacker of the Year - The 'Smack smack smack are you dead yet' Award- MAGEKNIGHTS- the most ruthless player of 43

Forum personality of the Year - The 'Everyone wants to be me' Award- Harbringer,who else

Most persistent/resilient player - The 'I never give up' Award- TERMINUS ELDORADO

Most annoying player - The 'OMG!! They mailed me again!!' Award- NONE FOR ME

DeletedUser90880

By the way, you do know there is an edit button?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Best Player of the Year - The 'Gosh he's good!' Award

Audience of One

Worst diplomatic move of the Year - The 'merge' Award

Audience of One quitting

Defender of the Year - The 'My walls are tighter than a chastity belt' Award

Audience of One

Attacker of the Year - The 'Smack smack smack are you dead yet' Award

Audience of One

Forum personality of the Year - The 'Everyone wants to be me' Award

Audience of One

Most persistent/resilient player - The 'I never give up' Award

Audience of One

Most annoying player - The 'OMG!! They mailed me again!!' Award

Definately Audience of One!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Best Tribe of the Year - Nuts!

Worst Tribe of the Year - PK

Best Player of the Year - MageKnights or MackennaEmpire

Worst Player of the Year - johoff

Best diplomatic move of the Year - No Comment

Worst diplomatic move of the Year - No Comment

Defender of the Year - mmmm not sure

Attacker of the Year - tribb or Mageknights

Forum personality of the Year - Me or Harb hehe

Most persistent/resilient player - Some 100k RS member :D

Most annoying player - Not sure, no one mails me :D Oh I remember Kalin233 or Shiv or Must :D

Last edited by a moderator:

-M A R I O-

Coming back to look at this worlds forums i find it hilarious that the once no-body's can come on and flame me, like they actually know what happened :icon_rolleyes:. You can blame me for BORED! failing and feel free to, i will always look back at this world as a learning experience, but the thing is how am i the only one to blame? There were other leaders in BORED!.

On to the other part of this. I started laughing a bit myself when i read myself being rated as the worst player of the year, yet i was top 20 consistently even though i was the leader of the #1 tribe in the world and held the k45 front with TomasL until the disbandment of BORED!.

You all can go on and feel big and bad for flaming me, but the thing is if a few events wouldn't have happened and I myself along with my old council wouldn't have made a few of the decisions we made, along with most of the original BORED! members quitting, then this world would have been in a very different place then what it was in right now. Soooo how about all you no-body's who feel like you can now come on and post now that I am gone, go and actually look at my stats before you come on and flame me and show to me first why you can try to look down on me when i never saw any kind of accomplishment from you.
:)

The best players left on this world are obviously Mage and Mice. :icon_wink:

Also on a sidenote when are FRST and Nuts! going to war?

Yours Truly,

MARIO

DeletedUser

You tell people not to judge you while you judge everyone on this world by saying Mage and Mice are the best.... Good job Mario..

DeletedUser93260

Haven't played this world for a while but I have watched casually since I left so here my 2 cents.

Best Tribe of the Year - FROST without peer no matter what happens going forward

Worst Tribe of the Year - Too many bad ones I will abstain

Best Player of the Year - Kurlander- when he is interested no one is better

Worst Player of the Year -

Best diplomatic move of the Year - Mine will be the only vote for this but it is easy and 2 moves shaped this world more than anything else. The first was promoting Greenmantle to recruiter for FROST a decision that made FROST what is was to start and secondly promoting the Choccie Bears to dukes of FROST. Their sense of humour, organization and the fair way they treated everyone is second to none in TW's.

Worst diplomatic move of the Year - I am sure there has been many but I remember the KKnd declaration on FROST as epicly bad though credit goes to their duke for holding it together as long as he did.

Defender of the Year - As an offensive player I never remember these guys.

Attacker of the Year - A hard award to give out as often I think the highest ODA guy is just bad at scouting.

Forum personality of the Year - The 'Everyone wants to be me' Award

Most persistent/resilient player - The duke of KKnD don't remember the guys name

Most annoying player - All of you

-M A R I O-

You tell people not to judge you while you judge everyone on this world by saying Mage and Mice are the best.... Good job Mario..

Mage and mice are the best. Mice is one of the best defenders on this game while mage is one of the best attackers in this game.

DeletedUser

Mage and mice are the best. Mice is one of the best defenders on this game while mage is one of the best attackers in this game.
No doubt, i must agree with you MARIO and welcome back from the grave ;)

DeletedUser

Best Tribe of the Year - The 'I wanna be Rank 1' Award- FRST

Worst Tribe of the Year - The 'How did I end up in a tribe of barb munchers' Award- NUTS

Best Player of the Year - The 'Gosh he's good!' Award- Kurlander & rawthe

Worst Player of the Year - The 'Call that a train???' Award- b pasta

Best diplomatic move of the Year - The 'Slick merge' Award- aaa /frst

Worst diplomatic move of the Year - The 'merge' Award- icarus/bored

Defender of the Year - The 'My walls are tighter than a chastity belt' Award-tritto1981

Attacker of the Year - The 'Smack smack smack are you dead yet' Award-mageknights

Forum personality of the Year - The 'Everyone wants to be me' Award-harb

Most persistent/resilient player - The 'I never give up' Award- tritto1981

Most annoying player - The 'OMG!! They mailed me again!!' Award- skerlie