Annual W43 Awards!!

• Thread starter Be Mice Elf Again
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Best Tribe of the Year - The 'I wanna be Rank 1' Award- FRST

Worst Tribe of the Year - The 'How did I end up in a tribe of barb munchers' Award- NUTS

Best Player of the Year - The 'Gosh he's good!' Award- Kurlander & rawthe

Worst Player of the Year - The 'Call that a train???' Award- b pasta

Best diplomatic move of the Year - The 'Slick merge' Award- aaa /frst

Worst diplomatic move of the Year - The 'merge' Award- icarus/bored

Defender of the Year - The 'My walls are tighter than a chastity belt' Award-tritto1981

Attacker of the Year - The 'Smack smack smack are you dead yet' Award-mageknights

Forum personality of the Year - The 'Everyone wants to be me' Award-harb

Most persistent/resilient player - The 'I never give up' Award- tritto1981

Most annoying player - The 'OMG!! They mailed me again!!' Award- skerlie

Care to explain...:icon_confused:

DeletedUser90880

he is probably somebody who is in F~U and loves FRST while hating Nuts!

DeletedUser

Sorry to say but i don't think anyone in F~U has fought against this guy or maybe never even heard of him.
Defender of the Year - The 'My walls are tighter than a chastity belt' Award-tritto1981
Correct me if I'm wrong but the way it looks is that the player is on the other side of the map?

DeletedUser

Hmm I dont see any prove to a certain position on the map if there even is any.

All I can see is a pretty biased anti Nuts! post.

DeletedUser

Back on topic!!

Best Tribe of the Year - The 'I wanna be Rank 1' Award - FRST - There have been some losses but the majority of the solid players are there and active. Some have even returned :icon_wink:

Worst Tribe of the Year - The 'How did I end up in a tribe of barb munchers' Award - Bored! They talked so much smack and when it came down to it where properly put in their place. A great group of players but poorly handled situation.

Best Player of the Year - The 'Gosh he's good!' Award - I could list plenty. The dark beast, horsesolider, tribb, mageknights. If we are looking from day one and complete role in the tribe I would have to say Horsesolider. Great tribe member

Worst Player of the Year - The 'Call that a train???' Award - If I am thinking properly and whitticus took over the trojan killer account then he is certainly my vote. What a bum :p

Best diplomatic move of the Year - The 'Slick merge' Award - Actually i think the first merge between FRST and BAD. That proved to the set the grounds for the eastern wars, which were largely BAD players involved.

Worst diplomatic move of the Year - The 'merge' Award - Frst bringing in several experienced Bad members. People will bash it but it was the start of something beautiful :lol:

Defender of the Year - The 'My walls are tighter than a chastity belt' Award - I would have to give this to delborgo. Constantly pummeled in k55 and even when he wasn't in Frst he withheld some heavy fire.

Attacker of the Year - The 'Smack smack smack are you dead yet' Award - The dark beast. I know what he's capable of and have seen his account power. This guy can send you some love :icon_biggrin:

Forum personality of the Year - Capacitor is a great personality and brought a lot to w43

Most persistent/resilient player - N/A

Most annoying player - The 'OMG!! They mailed me again!!' Award - Headlights but not for the reason you all think. He was a decent guy but he messaged me on skype a few hundred times daily lol. Dang this guy could chatter.

b pasta

so "duck soup" i am worst player of the year? guess youve never seen me in action. ive never heard of you, maybe you should stop pnp and work on your account :icon_surprised:

sounds like a nuts basher.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
b pasta ,worst player???????? how can that be??? he is one of the fastest noblers in w43..i think he is the 2nd best after magek.

DeletedUser90880

Now i get it, he is in PK. no wonder he hates you b pasta

mageknights

This world is full of merge account, internal nobling and using some people account to clear.
Be it in Frost or Nuts :)

Maybe i should do that.

DeletedUser

This world is full of merge account, internal nobling and using some people account to clear.

Maybe i should do that.

Count me out Dezzy, maybe Pasta will with you :icon_biggrin:

ayw97

who is duck hunt? lol i think b pasta nobled:heavycavalry::clay::scout::villagers::villagers::villagers::villagers: 12 villages in a day?

DeletedUser

Best Tribe of the Year - The 'I wanna be Rank 1' Award - FRST. A tribe that plays together stays together.

Worst Tribe of the Year - The 'How did I end up in a tribe of barb munchers' Award - MOAR!, I was surrounded by MOAR ! players yet they failed at making much of a dent on me, some took some villages for a short while, others (most) were just plain noobs.

Best Player of the Year - The 'Gosh he's good!' Award - Mageknights, he has the skills and the kills to back up the points.

Worst Player of the Year - The 'Call that a train???' Award - Terminous Elderado - Sub minute trains, poor clearing/train gap, worse train/support gap. Totally ineffectual. As shown by .mrm.

Best diplomatic move of the Year - The 'Slick merge' Award - Nuts! and FRST leadership allowing growth and not rushing into the war to end the world.

Worst diplomatic move of the Year - The 'merge' Award - Bored!'s many many many merges which devalued the tribe to the point where the tribe existed in name only.

Defender of the Year - The 'My walls are tighter than a chastity belt' Award - Dimfas, you can't get that much ODD and still have 3 million points without some skills.

Attacker of the Year - The 'Smack smack smack are you dead yet' Award - Mageknights - skills and kills by the bucket load.

Forum personality of the Year - The 'Everyone wants to be me' Award - harbinger297 - Gave the forums much of his time and thoughts, thanks.

Most persistent/resilient player - The 'I never give up' Award - Terminous Elderado. He's still there, maybe taking barbs now, but still there none the less.

Most annoying player - The 'OMG!! They mailed me again!!' Award - That non-player called 'inactivity'.

DeletedUser

Maybe i should do that.
Just like you do to me? I didn't noticed it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Considering I took a tribe from random people that had never played TW(95% of MOAR!) and motivated them into a coordinated force that was a pain in the ass for quite awhile(the still high OD rankings months after being eliminated as a tribe attests to that) and being for a long time the only tribe that was fighitng the #1 tribe and me being the impetus for consistent defiance, I would hardly be the worst player. But thanks for the mentions. I just log in time to time to see if Ive been finally removed from play...I like my tribe page too much, which still is the best one ; )