Another Day, Another Blogger. World 56 Blog Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser40113
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well written issue, just a few things I mentioned in our skype chat but otherwise a strong first from 1st.

DeletedUser

I'll leave this up as the new discussion thread as well as thread to post new blogs being put up. Keep it clean.

DeletedUser

Good read...you just missed out a little something :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Finally, we might get an active blogger!

Very good blog for a first one, i have a good feeling about you ;-)

@Majestic: Does this mean you unblocked me? :icon_redface:

I'm surprised i liked your interview, it seems you do have some reasonable thinking afterall, keep it up. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser40113

Finally, we might get an active blogger!

Very good blog for a first one, i have a good feeling about you ;-)

@Majestic: Does this mean you unblocked me? :icon_redface:

I'm surprised i liked your interview, it seems you do have some reasonable thinking afterall, keep it up. :icon_razz:

Im semi-active, I do run a business after all, and may not have time one week :D

DeletedUser74275

Very Good blog

OHYEAH didnt come out very good here did they :icon_redface:

im not going to make any false hope promises/lame threats, im just going to say, i just hope this war will not become as much of a massacre in terms of war stats

in terms of OHYEAH morale, i dont think were too down about the war stats, although it would be stupid to ignore the fact that MoM have been fast out of the blocks, its whether they can keep up this rate of nobling, after nearly 100Million ODD for OHYEAH, that means alot of nukes-a-dying for MoM

oh and Majestic/Magestic Mantlepiece, you got my name wrong, its Paolo, not Paulo- everyone does that :icon_rolleyes:, and i am unsure as to what you was getting at? I was only guessing that war was coming since the mad rush for recruitment and the tensions would brew to that. MoM bragged of getting the best of those recruits and we got the access denied players......but we wasnt planning any first attack, otherwise it wouldve happened, remember we was fresh out of winning our two wars just days prior to the war declaration = OHYEAH exhausted, MoM- What have they been doing for the weeks leading up to war?.......:icon_idea:

back to the blog, fairwell Aaron, you served your time here and i hope there are no hard feelings of my criticism to your last few blogs, i just felt they became about 25% of what they used to be and was trying to get the best out of you, it is sometimes an unthanked job but i hope you carry on enjoying writing blogs in other worlds and stay tuned here

1st phoenix, your new blogs are very much welcomed and i look forward to a future one where you are writing maybe more postively about OHYEAH, and in order for that, its time to pull our socks up and make that happen :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Good show, esp for a first blog. Hope to see you keep it up!

DeletedUser82708

Impressive, most impressive. I enjoyed listening to the music, while I read the blog....I concur with your assetment of the current situation.