Another family?

Internal Server Error

Kam can't bake! :eek:

Srsly; Im sure I'll get food poisoning if I eat those cookies.. >.< :icon_wink:

Sowi kam <3

DeletedUser

Argghh

-X- is making yet another merge, with JOKER.

Why do all these targets keep popping up - Does no one care how I feel about hurting people :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Double post-

I thought this was a family/mergey sort of subject so I put in this thread for future arguments :)

DeletedUser

This should be offical thread for merging and making family tribes ( and yes it should deserve sticky cause that is so often activity on this world :) )

DeletedUser

Argghh

-X- is making yet another merge, with JOKER.

Why do all these targets keep popping up - Does no one care how I feel about hurting people :icon_cry:

Too bored to change your target? :p.

DeletedUser

if he got his goal let the man complete it , its theirs problem that they are on his way :) . Cele is just making urbanization of k13/k14 and by the wonder -x- is on his way... He offered them shelter inside his members :)

DeletedUser

If that happens all you're gonna see is a ton of red noobish PnP reports baby.

DeletedUser

XVI have merged again with JOKER
emoticon-0123-party.gif

DeletedUser

It's because every ones too damn scared to fight with a low member count.

*why should we not invite them.. some one else will if we don't..*

In response..

*Well, why don't you LET them invite them, and noble them? Much more fun, tribalwars for the winzrs?*

I rest my case. :icon_rolleyes:

Internal Server Error

I was a bit disappointed with the LOADED merge but accepted it as there was advantages to it from XVI's point of view, and so I could see it as a potentially good move..

But recruiting Joker? Im sorry, but thats going too far. If you dont want to fight, fair enough, but they then shouldn't try portray a sense of excellence when it appears they can't even win a war through by solely fighting.

DeletedUser

:( , well we got family tribe with Unkwn ( we are teh sister tribe :p ) and really XVI started huging way too much :/

mvvm

XVI have merged again with JOKER
emoticon-0123-party.gif

what are you talking? we didnt merge joker, we took one player

i can easily say that unkwn is merging -v- considering cele is "in control" of that tribe

and prolly even -x-, since youll claim that you control their fate also

i like to call this... the cele family tribe, it only fits, after all cele has contacts/accts/whatever in each tribe

anyone else we should add to this list?

DeletedUser

what are you talking? we didnt merge joker, we took one player

i can easily say that unkwn is merging -v- considering cele is "in control" of that tribe

and prolly even -x-, since youll claim that you control their fate also

i like to call this... the cele family tribe, it only fits, after all cele has contacts/accts/whatever in each tribe

anyone else we should add to this list?

You are perfectly correct MvvM, I am a family with -V-, -X- and all the other tribes I have contacts in, I guess that means we're family with Xvi too :icon_razz:

emoticon-0123-party.gif
emoticon-0123-party.gif
emoticon-0123-party.gif