Another HAWKS merge

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yes.
It was even called a merge by the leadership of New in their correspondence with the tribe.
;)

DeletedUser

After Angelgod returned and took all of sketchmaster and stephiloux's privs they decided to come to the Hawks with their friends. Picked up all of the best players in k63 and 73, around 15 guys that will make great additions to the team. Couldn't be happier to have them.

DeletedUser

Sketchmaster is a very good pick up and I don't doubt the rest of the tribe could be much less of a gain.

DeletedUser

Sketchmaster and I agreed that once I returned I would be appointed duke and he would go back on being a baron. A week or so later he returned my power and gave stephieloux duke power as well. I took both stephieloux and sketchmasters duke power and gave them baron power. Sketch left we talked it over and he was given duke power once more. One thing after another happened and News players were leaving to join Hawks. I was kinda surprised at the start then offered Hawks a merge, but before they responded I disbanded New and quit world 33. So in terms it was not a merge, it was just Hawks inviting some of News players hopefully all of them, good luck here on world 33.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry to hear that Angel. I had always enjoyed your forum presence, I wish something could have been worked out.

Good luck in all you strive for and don't worry, you'll get that special something your heart desires. I had to open 72 fortune cookies to find one that I thought would make you happy so you better appreciate it!

DeletedUser

Thanks I am trying to quit this game all together, to much time wasted when things like this happen, but I will try my best to keep posting here.

-core-

This forum moderator of W33 is slower than W33 itself. This topic should have been locked long time ago. I read 5 pages of it and didn't find 5 usuful post on track. Like somone has mentioned this world truly is so damn slow to have a war. The church makwes it even worser. You spend god damn months to build a nuke and if you arent in the frontline you are just screwed.This world is more of a strategical world where diplomacy works better.

I can see two benefits out of this merger which are:

#1 Now Hawks has a frontline with Evoke.

#2 They saved their Axes to KEEL Evok instead of wasting them on CocaCola .

Slow world like this need s a little mass recruiting and few merging in order to ensure the footholdaround the enemy's neck.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Now now, let's not go casually throwing around sarcastic remarks where they don't belong.

DeletedUser

Please refrain on making comments on the moderator's job. Complaints/suggestions are supposed to go in PM. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.