Another HAWKS merge

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp.ag

As if being accused by Morph/TBD/EVOKE is a surprise to those in Hawks? I'm thinking that the effort here is to deflect attention away from the unsatisfactory outcome of the name change, and the continued issue IFY has created. This is just obfuscation on their part.

Learn from your mistakes is a good line for you to keep in mind, stop assuming what i am thinking, I asked for it to be explained i never tried to deflect or divert any attention,

@ EliteHawk, I know its not major news otherwise i would of been a little more excited than making one little one line reply to a flame thread, i wanted to hear about it hence why i asked a question, if you didnt notice i actually put a "please" as it was a general question, you also need to make less assumptions.

DeletedUser

um were allied if i recall form mails yous had with spindle lol and we arent half dead as ya think hawkes and hawks also yous automaticaly decided to change ti to nap with out informing us so stop the bs and just say it ya needed the foot hold in k54 to either fight emc=2 or what new name they have also evoke whom changed yet again there name and we did have a secret shared forum with yas lol and too think we actualy were allied your treatment of your so called allies wwa was a tash silly as i dont sit about and let some noob attack me lol i attack back and i will go down fighting regardless of the so called powerful hawks who seem to have a great knack of a bullying nature of there allies and then recruiting former wwa members and trying to turn them to attack us well ya succede in a few but rest assured i for one aint a inactive :) oh i dont post much in these forums by the way its just reading all the rubbish yas posting made me post if ya want to say something mail me am on 24/7 and depends if i want to read mails lol

Though English is clearly not your first language, please, for future posts, use some punctuation. My eyes are bleeding.

And, again, though I do not speak in an official capacity for Hawks, I have to wonder, if WWA was not inactive, what was it that Blue Knight was the ONLY one attacking back or defending?

DeletedUser

Well, we are still without a war declaration from either HAWKS or Morph!
:icon_cry:

But I got bored, and decided to (kind of...) put this back on topic, and stop the petty bickering.

Here are the latest week's stats in this 'tiff'/'skirmish':

Side 1:
Tribes: Morph!
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: HAWKS Hawk$
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 7
Side 2: 2
Difference: 5
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 31,095
Side 2: 9,486
Difference: 21,609
image.php

Good luck to both sides, and Happy Nobling! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Runnin outta nukes HAWKS?

I was about to congratulate Evoke/Morph! but if your going to try and rub it in someone else's face rather then take pride in it then I hope HAWKS fair better in the future. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Learn from your mistakes is a good line for you to keep in mind, stop assuming what i am thinking, I asked for it to be explained i never tried to deflect or divert any attention,

@ EliteHawk, I know its not major news otherwise i would of been a little more excited than making one little one line reply to a flame thread, i wanted to hear about it hence why i asked a question, if you didnt notice i actually put a "please" as it was a general question, you also need to make less assumptions.

I was used to a more hostile tone. After all you stated it is a 'flame thread'? What should I expect from you...

DeletedUser

@bal

Don't forget those are your old villages and we still got lots of it :D

DeletedUser

HAWKS, what this i have obtained word that you have resorted to attacking allies within your K, care to bring any light to this please?

Couch that as asking if you want, but it was more like you asking a question you assumed you knew the answer too. Not to mention it is more as if you are trying to make it out that HAWKS has done something wrong. My point about you trying to deflect attention was correct and I stand by it. At no point did I assume that I knew what your were thinking. The question itself is a deflection, and everyone here knows it. Thanks for playing.

DeletedUser

dude the issue has been solved. Just let it rest please? I know your concerned, but really...this might be going a bit too overboard, reading all your latest posts.

DeletedUser66425

I feel you sexy!..................See what I did there!? :lol:

DeletedUser

Runnin outta nukes HAWKS?

4 villages you took from us were in k65 where uncle.sam sniped them from close range..........not very effective fighting outfit........i have yet to see a possitive attempt from morph to take a village by force.

if needed i will post reports of attempts to take my village in k65 back.

dont misunderstand me!! fair play to uncle.sam........... those tactics work, but do not show true reflection of stats.

DeletedUser

I'm back everybody. Miss me? :icon_biggrin:

Anyways, i did a little catch up reading with the whole thread. Can the HAWKS please confirm the validity of this statement?

skater1033 on 25.05. at 09:26
well I have just finished getting rid of dead weight at the moment are guys that are left are good active players a few recently got rimmed so they are climbing back up. Well at the moment we have alliance with Hawks. But there is alot of agreement breaking on thier part. So nothing in stone all up in the air. We will do what is in the best interest of this tribe and the players that are in it.
The statement was made by skater1033, a bit before he disbanded his tribe and before i left on my weekend trip.

Clearly this goes against what you guys just said. But i'll leave it to you to clarify things for us. Sorry, i'm not trying to make a big deal about this. Just curious to know

DeletedUser

I'm back everybody. Miss me? :icon_biggrin:

Anyways, i did a little catch up reading with the whole thread. Can the HAWKS please confirm the validity of this statement?

The statement was made by skater1033, a bit before he disbanded his tribe and before i left on my weekend trip.

Clearly this goes against what you guys just said. But i'll leave it to you to clarify things for us. Sorry, i'm not trying to make a big deal about this. Just curious to know

I had an agreement with Spindle to form an alliance with WWA to war Draco. She said they were not ready so I told her to tell me when she was. She never was so there was never an alliance. I do like Spindle though, she has just been inactive due to RL. I did set up a NAP but in the end fence sitting, inactivity, and a complete breakdown of communication between the two of us ..... you know what happened. We already have the most active past WWA members so why let the inactives left in WWA carry on? If I have been wrong about anything I will discuss it with the leaders of WWA.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Morph!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HAWKS Hawk$
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 1
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,481
Side 2: 5,848
Difference: 6,633

image.php

...meh...

DeletedUser

Not very exciting anymore :S are the nukes still flying or has everyone run out already?

DeletedUser

I heard HAWKS are asking for support all the time. I think they may be getting worn down.

DeletedUser

I heard HAWKS are asking for support all the time. I think they may be getting worn down.

Hardly worn down. And supporting front line villages is very important so communicating well is hardly a bad attribute to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.