Another Look on the most promising tribes! - Old Skool.

DeletedUser

Hi,

I know that there are already alot of these topics but they were all so bad that I thought lets try to make a good one. :)

I only want to take a look on the most promising and famous tribes so far.

=SK=
HAM!!!
####.
BD
T*F

=SK=

General Information :

Members : 57
Average points per player : 312

Players :

The Staff : =SK= Raven, =SK= Cjayy, =SK= Nightmares.
The most famous players : =SK= Raven , =SK=G Razor, =SK= Nightmares.

My view on them :

They are for sure one the most hated tribes in W30 so far and I still don't know why. They came from W28 were they started the same as here. Took the NR.1 spot and hold it for some weeks. In W28 they quit. I don't know why but they said for W30 so we shall see how long they can hold the NR.1 spot here. About there players I can't say much. They havn't really famous players in there tribe. But if they can hold the NR.1 spot they become famous for sure.

HAM!!!

General Information :

Members : 34
Average points per player : 270

Players :

The Staff : Bloodhood, Outbreaker123.
The most famous players : Edgey10, h0llygh0st, Bloodhood.

My view on them :

For sure one of the most interesting Pre-made tribes from W30. They have very much famous and good players. The announcement post they maked is the best post I saw so far in W30. :icon_cool: And I hope they can make this true :
We come to this world to fight and fight we shall.

####.

General Information :

Members : 59
Average points per player : 222

Players :

The Staff : Harlos.
The most famous players : Bwah, Hastyr, Kalkoenvet.

My view on them :

To be honost do I not know much about them. They have even as HAM!!! one of the best Line-Ups in W30. But they hold themself a bit at the background so far. We shall see what they bring to us. :)

BD

General Information :

Members : 24
Average points per player : 315

Players :

The Staff : Petani.
The most famous players : Petani, [To much Aliases.]

My view on them :

They came out of nothing. The first week nobody talked about them and I think the most didnt even heard about them but now they have some top 20 players they put themselves in the spotlight. They have very good players however the most play under aliases. Lets see what they gonna bring us in the future. :)

T*F

General Information :

Members : 30
Average points per player : 285

Players :

The Staff : .Optimus Prime., Unleashed Megatron, Jumbo Galvatron.
The most famous players : Srinu, Super Secret Alias, [To much Aliases.]

My view on them :

Another Pre-made tribe in W30. They started all with an alias but in a week the most of them where already unveiled. After the aliases were unveiled the first flame begon against them and they became the most hated tribe after =SK=.
There joined some other good players now and that maked it to a very nice Line-Up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi,

####.

General Information :

Members : 59
Average points per player : 222

Players :

The Staff : Harlos.
The most famous players : Bwah, Hastyr, Kalkoenvet.

My view on them :

To be honost do I not know much about them. They have even as HAM!!! one of the best Line-Ups in W30. But they hold themself a bit at the background so far. We shall see what they bring to us. :)

you left out free-eek from famous players

BD

General Information :

Members : 24
Average points per player : 315

Players :

The Staff : Petani.
The most famous players : Petani, [To much Aliases.]

My view on them :

They came out of nothing. The first week nobody talked about them and I think the most didnt even heard about them but now they have some top 20 players they put themselves in the spotlight. They have very good players however the most play under aliases. Lets see what they gonna bring us in the future.

:icon_redface:if you only knew the line up here :icon_redface:

im keeping an eye on them

DeletedUser

Of the 5, BD has the best lineup.
Ye probably but I don't know all the players behind there aliases so I cant give my opinion about it than.

Sorry that I forgot TARTIS by the way,...:icon_redface:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
:lol: thanks for putting me at the most famous players OS :icon_smile:

Certainly the best view we had on the different promising tribes in this world...

DeletedUser

From what I've heard/seen of BDs lineup they are immense. The best players from alot of tribes/worlds.

Just to think of a few:
Qwe4rty
Seductive-Dominatrix
Nudist
Child in time
Petani

That's insane.

Child in time

Why is T*F so hated, i mean besides from the fact it is lead by kebabe?

hurod

Idiots

General Information :

Number of members: 47
Average points: 243

Players :

The Staff : jayjayjay68, Flanders536, pavlina.
The most famous players : n-ro, Rpgman88, the angry chicken, yorkiepeter, arabela. Actually all players are famous ;)

DeletedUser

Maybe I'll do them later with some other tribes aswell. :)

that would be grat.

you could do what mrdooman did in w23. a top 50 list with future predictions and thoughts in tribes..very detailed and good piece to read

DeletedUser

By "The most famous players" I putted Max. 3 in. So please don't gonna list wich players I forgot because I know there are alot more in some of the tribes.