Another Look on the most promising tribes! - Old Skool.

DeletedUser

Apes like like they are doing ok

Number of members: 36
Points of the best 40 players: 9.168
Total points: 9.168
Average points: 254

DeletedUser

I can't wait to see this world after the BP ends, I would imagine tribes to go at it from then. I still choose SK over ham!!! (thats if they decide to dish it out)

DeletedUser

I will choose HAM!!! over SK anytime just because they have edgey10. :icon_wink:

He is like adrenalin , an asset for any tribe.

DeletedUser

just because their guys on other worlds are good dosent mean that they will win here, also you talk like they have tons of good players in their tribe, well i hate to break it to you but mostly everyone here in sk is a vet, so how about stop telling us that were trash

DeletedUser

I think dusk are a good tribe wen bp finishes they have several good playes E.G brann15 ,zatt and much more

DeletedUser

I think dusk are a good tribe wen bp finishes they have several good playes E.G brann15 ,zatt and much more

Meh, I think they are a tad overrated. The only ones that seem to have really great things to say about Dusk, are the members themselves.

DeletedUser

Nice spam. Lessons please?

I think BD are looking very strong.

Gicusan

I got an invite to co-lead or teach or something like that in SK academy a few hours ago. I said no but this is not the issue here. It is too early to make a tribe, but an academy. (unless premade but that is another story with a low succes rate).

DeletedUser

What the hell is with all these false statements? Apparantly we're 'going solo', 'making a family' and who knows what else.