Another Look on the most promising tribes! - Old Skool.

DeletedUser

I can safely assume ##### is going to be the Die. of W30 only not the same ending as in W10.

Man I should have just left this world after I saw some of the lineups in ##### too many bad memories from W10

DeletedUser

From what I've heard/seen of BDs lineup they are immense. The best players from alot of tribes/worlds.

Just to think of a few:
Qwe4rty
Seductive-Dominatrix
Nudist
Child in time
Petani
That's insane.

Okay they must be from Worlds I haven't played on, or do Worlds 1-30 not count? I don't know I have never heard of them, could tell you that some famous W8 players are here along with their tribes, but you don't hear anyone talk about them. Too early yet for anything to be determined. I have said it before and every time there is a new world I will have to say it again, ok they may be good, or famous or have ranking but nobling and ability to perform war are much more important qualities. They could have a ranking from massive numbers of newbys joining because they act cool. Even premades that are famous aren't guarenteed to do extraordinary on this world. It all comes down to how things play out. Although I will say this, the ones that I feel have the most promise haven't even been mentioned, although I think its better that way. It is my opinion but if even one of my guesses is right (good chance there too), then you guys will be suprised and say wow where did they come from?
I take that back though their is one tribe here I think will do well. THE. Haha hey guys, recognized the names once I went through a second time. I am glad someone noticed.

Last edited by a moderator:

harlos

I can safely assume ##### is going to be the Die. of W30 only not the same ending as in W10.

Man I should have just left this world after I saw some of the lineups in ##### too many bad memories from W10

Very very false.

DeletedUser

I'm over in k33. What tribes look most promising to you guys over there?

DeletedUser

So far the tribes that look the most promising imho are:

BD
THE
####.
HAM!!!
T*F

and surprisingly =SK= is starting to look rather good.

DeletedUser

With the exception of myself BD have a good line-up. Although so do a lot of the other tribes; patience and we will see whos top :)

Child in time

Okay they must be from Worlds I haven't played on, or do Worlds 1-30 not count? I don't know I have never heard of them, could tell you that some famous W8 players are here along with their tribes, but you don't hear anyone talk about them. Too early yet for anything to be determined. I have said it before and every time there is a new world I will have to say it again, ok they may be good, or famous or have ranking but nobling and ability to perform war are much more important qualities. They could have a ranking from massive numbers of newbys joining because they act cool. Even premades that are famous aren't guarenteed to do extraordinary on this world. It all comes down to how things play out. Although I will say this, the ones that I feel have the most promise haven't even been mentioned, although I think its better that way. It is my opinion but if even one of my guesses is right (good chance there too), then you guys will be suprised and say wow where did they come from?
I take that back though their is one tribe here I think will do well. THE. Haha hey guys, recognized the names once I went through a second time. I am glad someone noticed.

Well i have to say, that's odd.. That you haven't heard from me? Ok, that could happen. But not knowing eg. Qwe4rty, who's not only 1 of the best players in TW, but also game admin, Seductive Dominatrix a.k.a. billabong-babe, who conquered several worlds, Nudist... who'se nude.. i mean cmon, you say you don't know them, perhaps because yuo never left the safe realms of W8 (now they are safe yesh..) And i do happen to know THE and some of it's members... but unfortunatly, the better old THE members do not longer play this game...

DeletedUser

I get the feeling that one way or another I'll get to know you guys pretty well :icon_razz:

Looking froward to it.

You know me!

/me hugs

Well i have to say, that's odd.. That you haven't heard from me? Ok, that could happen. But not knowing eg. Qwe4rty, who's not only 1 of the best players in TW, but also game admin, Seductive Dominatrix a.k.a. billabong-babe, who conquered several worlds, Nudist... who'se nude.. i mean cmon, you say you don't know them, perhaps because yuo never left the safe realms of W8 (now they are safe yesh..) And i do happen to know THE and some of it's members... but unfortunatly, the better old THE members do not longer play this game...

No fear CiT! :icon_wink: I will just scream, shout and stomp my feet if some of THE members in our tribe try to make some hugs. The future is bright, buy some sunglasses.

Last edited by a moderator:

spleen mage

Enlighten me then. I can only think of a few (Reprobate, Smitty) that are not with us, that I recall as being great. :) Though, my memory is quite shaky at the best of times, heh.

Edit: Devil too, though I assumed he'd retired. And a few others, now that I think of it. None that I can remember as being outstandingly better then everyone else though.

Last edited:

Child in time

Enlighten me then. I can only think of a few (Reprobate, Smitty) that are not with us, that I recall as being great. :)

Well there's only 1 ... and that's my true BD lover :icon_redface:

On a note: This is hard to discover i know, because of the BD in my signature, unfortunatly, this player is not in BD, but yet he is. Only not the tribe BD.
I hope you understand. And he's pervis' little lover as well :icon_wink: (after all... we share EVERYTHING)

Deleted User - 2282801

I'm suprised that BoS from world 17 didnt make the list.

Great tribe with some uber agressive players and the legendary Dodong Praining along for the ride. :axemen:

Granted they are pretty self obsessed in the forums :lol:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I'm suprised that BoS from world 17 didnt make the list.

Great tribe with some uber agressive players and the legendary Dodong Praining along for the ride. :axemen:

Granted they are pretty self obsessed in the forums :lol:

Family tribe in W17... They dont deserve any attention imo.

DeletedUser476

Enlighten me then. I can only think of a few (Reprobate, Smitty) that are not with us, that I recall as being great. :) Though, my memory is quite shaky at the best of times, heh.

Edit: Devil too, though I assumed he'd retired. And a few others, now that I think of it. None that I can remember as being outstandingly better then everyone else though.

Melkor, Stiff, Snowball, Iceangel, Hells Horses, Larryant.

DeletedUser476

When did Hells Horses ever prove himself to be a good player? In a war I mean not as the leader of a fence sitting tribe...

Who knows, but leading a tribe to as much success as they had can't prove idiocy. When I was leading D.D.R I only ever got to 500k points through the 4 hours a day I used to answer mails - it was after I left that I tripled in points in 3 months. Leading takes a lot of time.

spleen mage

Melkor, Stiff, Snowball, Iceangel, Hells Horses, Larryant.

As far as I recall, most of them didn't stick around for very long to prove their worth (maybe the exception of one or two, can't quite remember) so I wouldn't really count 'em :icon_wink: