Another Look on the most promising tribes! - Old Skool.

DeletedUser476

As far as I recall, most of them didn't stick around for very long to prove their worth (maybe the exception of one or two, can't quite remember) so I wouldn't really count 'em :icon_wink:

Were you with W1 THE?

DeletedUser

I think dusk is a good tribe as they have several good players like brann15/owned w20 one of the top playes at 30k until he quit!

DeletedUser

I think dusk is a good tribe as they have several good players like brann15/owned w20 one of the top playes at 30k until he quit!

that doesn't mean you're all of a sudden a good leader.

DeletedUser

if all tribes listed there best players but that does not mean the tribe will do well

schmutzig

You have a very upfront approach to advertising your tribe.

I hate you.

DeletedUser

stay on topic people dont get this locked:)

very good old skool looking forward to the next one

DeletedUser92

Repro/Smitty couldn't make it. Jordash we couldn't find. Iceangel and Stiff were very good, but Ice quit on W1 and Stiff tried to play on W8, but he's got a child and a wife and all that. HH declined, since he works a lot. Melkor, Snowball and Baldhor were all good, but didn't really stick it out in W8 either. Some of our best, however, are floating about on aliases.

On the other hand, we've added some really talented players as well, and even took the risk of recruiting some lesser-experienced players and one completely new, never-played-before dude. Just cuz. ;)

DeletedUser

Well I have played on alot of worlds, just quit all but a few, I am in W8, W14, W24, W26, W30. I had been on everyone at some point or another but ended up quiting. I don't know I didn't start to get out much until W5, and even then I was in INFOWARRIORS or TRUTH for almost the entire time I was on the world, but I really didn't talk to people to much until W8. It is quite possible that I am just ignorant to their existence, so it doesn't matter too much. Just saying I never heard of them, but you were talking about how one was better known as something else so if a few names there were aliases then that might explain it too. I don't know, but if you think they're good then I will keep an eye out to see how it plays out for them. Also if you recruit a few noobs, you never know how they will turn out later, with guidance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser476

Repro/Smitty couldn't make it. Jordash we couldn't find. Iceangel and Stiff were very good, but Ice quit on W1 and Stiff tried to play on W8, but he's got a child and a wife and all that. HH declined, since he works a lot. Melkor, Snowball and Baldhor were all good, but didn't really stick it out in W8 either. Some of our best, however, are floating about on aliases.

On the other hand, we've added some really talented players as well, and even took the risk of recruiting some lesser-experienced players and one completely new, never-played-before dude. Just cuz. ;)

Ooh I wouldn't say that about Baldhor. He has cameras. Plus, he got to the top 10 and stayed there for a long time before quitting. I think he only plays speed rounds when he has the time now. He's a GOD of a player.

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ooh I wouldn't say that about Baldhor. He has cameras. Plus, he got to the top 10 and stayed there for a long time before quitting. I think he only plays speed rounds when he has the time now. He's a GOD of a player.

If memory serves last he played was STW2 reloaded under "The Gauls"

Litauen Knigh

As i told in other similar topic:
u cant say who is good - bad,till this world not reach academys.
till when it is only emty talks who is best/better.
i tell my opinion only somthing real starts,not now.
if tribe is active and got full house,they should be somwhere in top,as it is simple math.
i know lot players in top tribes,but where is no guaranty they do well:) maybe they get bored and quit:)
Just calm down and concentrate on game till u get nobles:),owervise is spam all around.
Thanks for reading.Who know me they knew i am not one who post much.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

yeah, its all empty promises and false claims up until the noble time, evryone who is at the top is there because they congrigate in numbers, the bigger they are the harder thay fall, dropping like flies, thats the usual, im not saying they wont/cant make it because many have and many more will, but up until the noble era, nobody (in my opinion) can say for sure who is going to make it, big ones will come and go.

DeletedUser

nice thread old skool. can i suggest that you or if people are willing a group make a run down of the top 5 tribes in each continant and give predictions on if they will succeed or fail.

i think that would be an intresting topic???

at the moment Sk look most promising in my opinion.

(p.s- if you like my idea and you decide to get agroup to implement it shout me and i'll help.)

DeletedUser

Oh gawds, 30k!!! :icon_eek:

We must all bow before the greatness of...

What's his name again?

Let me go get my fellow worshipers!!!

ymca_jesus.png

pbar

Wish I'd joined this world now!

####. look awesome, some of the best W10 has to offer, inlcuding plenty of ex-Die. I'm expecting fireworks from them!

DeletedUser49007

All I want to say is that not having played all worlds, I think there must be some great players I am not aware of yet, ... and I am looking forward to who will be great in W30.