Another one bites teh doost...

Caveman 10345

so might I :icon_cry:

I start uni also in a couple of weeks, and i'm gonna be really pushed for time.

Will miss you alot, We had some very inteligent chats :icon_eek:

More like spam fests :lol:

DeletedUser

This is a time I hoped I wouldn't see :(

I'm going to carry on playing on Voltan for as long as I can, but it's going to be hard, as Karl did more than me on the account :S

What a fantastic player, and a great mate you are, it really will be a shame to not be playing alongside you anymore :(

You had better do well in Uni, and you best come back to play alongside me once again sometime in the future :)

Take it easy buddy, and good luck :)

Adam

Lol probably end up like our W20 account :lol:

I had an ickly feeling you were going to quit Cruddy. The W36 forums will probably die now :icon_eek:

Good luck anyway, btw what uni you going to?

DeletedUser

I'm not good at goodbyes, but nothing says "Goodbye =/, i'll miss you!" like goodbye =/, i'll miss you!

DeletedUser

Thanks for all your kind comments guys and girls...

This is a time I hoped I wouldn't see :(

I'm going to carry on playing on Voltan for as long as I can, but it's going to be hard, as Karl did more than me on the account :S

What a fantastic player, and a great mate you are, it really will be a shame to not be playing alongside you anymore :(

You had better do well in Uni, and you best come back to play alongside me once again sometime in the future :)

Take it easy buddy, and good luck :)

Adam

You'd be the first that I would ask mate, it's been a pleasure and a privilege co-ing with you. :)

I made your time very enjoyable :icon_razz:

Have fun at uni i am also quiting or looking for a co-play maybe catch u in

another world sumtime buddy :icon_cool:

You did make my time here enjoyable, we had some majorly fun chats that derailed me stabbing a pencil through my temple :icon_surprised:

What if Voltan and Caveman merged :icon_eek: that'd be like Dice!

Sad to see you go Karl :icon_sad: Wish we woulda gotten to know each other earlier...but I'm sure I'll see you on another world :icon_razz:

As soon as I think I'll have the time, I'll be on here like a shot, on the pre-mades and annoying all the usual 'leaders' on skype, yourself... Included :icon_razz:

Merge are u serious :icon_eek:

We have allready talked about that :lol:

Would take for ever :lol:

Merge... Oh cod no... :lol:

Lol probably end up like our W20 account :lol:

I had an ickly feeling you were going to quit Cruddy. The W36 forums will probably die now :icon_eek:

Good luck anyway, btw what uni you going to?

Lol I doubt they'll die, too many trolls about :icon_redface: ... Yes Nuke, you :icon_eek:

And I'm going to UCLan (University of Central Lancashire) to study Biomedical Sciences :)

Zam you been watching too many romance films :icon_biggrin:

Caveman 10345

I will miss you babe's :icon_rolleyes:

Love you :icon_razz:

Don't leave me :icon_cry:

How about me you and adam all merge and co-play :icon_eek:

3 way keep away :lol:

DeletedUser

I count as a pre-made leader? /me goes to accost Deb. She dragged me into that chat! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Are you actually gay? I'm starting to wonder :icon_confused:

The answer is hidden :icon_cool:

[spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil]Maybe :icon_redface:[/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil]

Also have to say, I nearly killed myself laughing when I saw Nudist's post <33333

DeletedUser

zomg. Cele = 75% of Mikel's work.

Karl = 100% - Cele = 25%

:p

Good luck buddy.

:lol: thanks buddy <3333333333333333333333333333333333

Oh and Hippy... :icon_eek: I mean Hibby :icon_redface: you're a leader, so if you're leading, or if by chance deb is here leading again, or any of the decent leaders I know, I shall be harassing you :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

The answer is hidden :icon_cool:

[spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil]Maybe :icon_redface:[/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil]

Also have to say, I nearly killed myself laughing when I saw Nudist's post <33333

Spoiler isn't working >.>

Well good luck cruddy. you don't know me, I don't know you but I wish you the best in RL :icon_razz:

Nudist

Spoiler isn't working >.>

Well good luck cruddy. you don't know me, I don't know you but I wish you the best in RL :icon_razz:

Are you using google chrome? it only lets me open one spoiler :( I had to quote him for a second to see what he was going for.

DeletedUser

Are you using google chrome? it only lets me open one spoiler :( I had to quote him for a second to see what he was going for.

No I'm using Internet Explorer...wouldn't even let me open one ;_;