Another one bites the RL

DeletedUser

Making goodbye threads is not a good habit but, hell, I need this one.

I've been around TW for way too long. I've seen both heaven and hell of this game, but only w27 I enjoyed enough to stuck so seriously.

W27 is unique in that aspect, than no other world allows player to have so much freedom with his actions. I used this freedom to its limits and don't regret a single decision made here. This also is the only time I quit being at easy with myself. I've proven to myself in 2 wars that I'm fairly decent in-game, and I've never aimed anywhere higher than that.

I still would have loads to learn and achieve performance- and stat-wise, but going much higher than where I am now would require a lot more time-commitment, which I'm not willing for. However, I know for sure that right now I've achieved the very peak of my attitude towards TW and the overall understanding of players who make this game what it is. There is little left to explore, next to nothing that could surprise me.

Just a few things I need to say:

Everyone who lead a tribe or tried to during the lock:

You shaped the world the way it is now. The real game started just 3 months in, but the start positions and the mentality of a lot of players were set by you. That is not unimportant.

Ex-Feb.13
It's an invaluable example of how even the greatest potential can be ripped apart from inside and fade out due to internal problems and ego-clashes. Also, blind and thoughtless loyalty to the tribe Tag instead of its members never ends up good.

ATTACK:
I've fought against them and I've fought alongside them. I dare to say it makes me competent to say that the world belongs to this tribe. Unless they decide otherwise. No-one is flawless, but ATTACK has the ability to mend and heal its own flaws.

Forumers:
Although you sometimes become flame-happy /B/ wannabees, you're doing a great job keeping these forums alive and fun-to-read. Deep respect for that

Apologies for making you read this whole stuff. What is written above may or may not make sense, but it pretty much covers all my conclusions of all my TW career over 2 years.

My account should be taken over in the next few days.

Good luck to everyone!

DeletedUser

sorry to see you go rw
i will miss your maps :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Goodbye, will miss you both ingame, and more importantly (in my opinion) on the externals.
Now i have to make the maps. And mine aren't nearly as good. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

cya rewrite. sad to see you go (we should just call a "all active forumers quit W27 day" soon, eh? lol)

visit us sometime :icon_wink: we will be waiting (who is taking over your account now?)

DeletedUser

Take care dude - Sorry to see another active player and forumer go. Best of luck in rl!

DeletedUser

its a leopluordon charlie!
a magical leoplurodon...
its gonna guide our way to Candy Mountain.

DeletedUser63403

Another one bites the RL....hmm... nice one there ;p

Just hang around in forums ocassionaly (just like i do!:icon_cool:)

*Damn! I should have made a goodbye thread for myself too!:lol:*

DeletedUser

Another one bites the RL....hmm... nice one there ;p

Just hang around in forums ocassionaly (just like i do!:icon_cool:)

*Damn! I should have made a goodbye thread for myself too!:lol:*

yeah, I need one last chance to flame you :lol: