Another Useless Mod

DeletedUser

So it looks like i'm your new mod.

/fail I knows :icon_razz:

Anyhow, the names Nathan and i'm here for what looks like another couple of months till my parents block TW :icon_confused:

I know nothing about this world other than what i've read in Onaryc's Center on W16.

A few personal pet hates that we should get out of the way:

"shit" - I still hate the word even though it's legal.

Needless Flaming - Just makes everybody look stupid in my opinion.

Rubbish Bribes - Need I elaborate?

~Nathan
Moderator for worlds 03 and 18

P.S - I have fail grammar as well :(

DeletedUser

'scool, we're pretty well behaved, all the troublemakers bar me disappeared long ago to the grip of RL

DeletedUser

Days go by between posts here - Its an easy job.

Onaryc - that's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

Valnor Lathriel

Take my advise.. we don't need you at all truscott6. Now go to world 18 and have your fun there.

Valnor Lathriel

Btw.. those few statement of yours.. is that your goal or your demand?

DeletedUser

Neither, just my opinion :) I can't stop you from saying the 'S' word just like I can't stop you being mean to others. I'd rather you did neither however i'm not going lose my temper if you :)

DeletedUser

Neither, just my opinion :) I can't stop you from saying the 'S' word just like I can't stop you being mean to others. I'd rather you did neither however i'm not going lose my temper if you :)

Well I'll respect your request to not mention the S word...but I really had something funny to say in response. Ah well.

So I'll go with my back up plan. If we can't be mean to "others", does this mean we can be mean to you? Because I'm so loopy right now, I could really have a lot of fun with that.

Welcome aboard.

Oh yeah, one more thing. I've recently been named Lord High Master of World 3...so simply referring to me as "Your Excellency" will be fine.

DeletedUser

Well, looks like my long and enjoyable time here has been terminated. I'll still be around if you let me :icon_wink: Good luck Tru, you'll need it with this bunch!

DeletedUser

Nath, I honestly don't know how you managed to get made a mod :icon_wink:

Well W3 is dead politically anyway so I guess even you could handle this sorry lot :icon_razz:

And yay Center, been a loooong ass time sine then.

DeletedUser

Nath, I honestly don't know how you managed to get made a mod :icon_wink:

Well W3 is dead politically anyway so I guess even you could handle this sorry lot :icon_razz:

And yay Center, been a loooong ass time sine then.

Neither do I, my English skills suck :icon_razz:

Center still exists but only on W35. When you went barb I got the chance to become duke so rather than lose everything that you two had worked for I think I started saving it to my laptop. Then the laptop died.

DeletedUser

The Center on W36 is still running. I keep an account there just to preserve the guides on the forum really, no one's applied for membership in months.

DeletedUser23106

i know im late in this response but i took a short 6 month break :p
the forums are dead...but it is my plan to make your job hard spamming maps in every possible place and imputing my nonsensical cents wherever possible:icon_eek: