Another World Down The Tubes

arabela

Well obviously your better :rolleyes:

Not sure who u refering when u say this...me or my team?
If u refer at me, no, I am average player. Instead of becoming better, I become worse...idk why lol

If u refer of my team, no, obviously is not better than your team. My team is broked and damaged. Is like a nice and red apple if u look from outside but inside is mud. The good part of it was to small to cover the rest of the mud. Mud dragged down the players that didnt deserve this.
Your team is nice and shiny from outside and seems to be very tasty inside aswell. You have some "confused" and some "inactives", too...but the majority of your team is perfectly sane and not looking for drama. Those less had to adapt and follow.

So, overall, your team is better ofc. Reason: teamwork. Both had skilled players, tho...
U keep trying to say your players are better. I keep trying to say it is not cause of skills, it is cause they didnt have other problems than attack/defend. You didnt have to carry half of tribe on your shoulders like Trex account. I am not saying he did well chosing to do this, cause he didnt and i remember i told them they will get burned cause of baby sitting... It is just the effort some good players from my team did is double than your guys had to deal with. Probably if they played relaxed and focus only on the game would have do better job against your mates...

We are going around in circles with this talk about who is better and who isnt. In my opinion, overall, your team was better. If u want to say Tea was trash as skilled players, too, then go ahead but is not true.

Last edited:

Age of Ultron

Not sure who u refering when u say this...me or my team?
If u refer at me, no, I am average player. Instead of becoming better, I become worse...idk why lol

If u refer of my team, no, obviously is not better than your team. My team is broked and damaged. Is like a nice and red apple if u look from outside but inside is mud. The good part of it was to small to cover the rest of the mud. Mud dragged down the players that didnt deserve this.
Your team is nice and shiny from outside and seems to be very tasty inside aswell. You have some "confused" and some "inactives", too...but the majority of your team is perfectly sane and not looking for drama. Those less had to adapt and follow.

So, overall, your team is better ofc. Reason: teamwork. Both had skilled players, tho...
U keep trying to say your players are better. I keep trying to say it is not cause of skills, it is cause they didnt have other problems than attack/defend. You didnt have to carry half of tribe on your shoulders like Trex account. I am not saying he did well chosing to do this, cause he didnt and i remember i told them they will get burned cause of baby sitting... It is just the effort some good players from my team did is double than your guys had to deal with. Probably if they played relaxed and focus only on the game would have do better job against your mates...

We are going around in circles with this talk about who is better and who isnt. In my opinion, overall, your team was better. If u want to say Tea was trash as skilled players, too, then go ahead but is not true.

He was talking about me :X

Age of Ultron

Did not have time to play back then, but atleast i made you guys some forum sigs which you still use :D
<3

DeletedUser

I don't understand how people find this hard to grasp. No-one is saying it's immoral to use the watchtower, ofcourse you use the tools that are given to you. It's the fact that some people have the audacity to call themselves great defenders when they had the WT as a handicap bonus.

Okay if Balian can't be a good defender using watchtower, much of BiP can't be that great because they pp abuse.

Or is there some reason that is different?

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Okay if Balian can't be a good defender using watchtower, much of BiP can't be that great because they pp abuse.

Or is there some reason that is different?
Jesus christ dude. Was it BiP players who bragged about surviving with a watchtower setting? No it was Balian, which started this whole conversation. Are you even paying attention?

And fact of the matter is that I've never said anyone in BiP is a great defender, however we did have much better teamwork defensively which was proven time and time again. That's a completely other topic though.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thanks Targaryen , it's good to have some players backing me up in the externals , usually there's a clique of players always against me . In regards to Seven Devils and some of these players in the externals , I think they are just completely trash personality players and that's why I treat them like trash because they treat me like trash, they are too high strung on their egos . I could only imagine what such players with rotten attitudes are like in real life , but I don't want to go there to personal.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
First of all , I didn't say I was a great defender (which I am) until after you meantioned the watchtowers , but I will tell you this I can defend with or without watch towers just as good as anyone else , been there done that .
No, uh, you just bragged about BiP not being able to breach your high walls. But that's not the same, huh?

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Thanks Targaryen , it's good to have some players backing me up in the externals , usually there's a clique of players always against me . In regards to Seven Devils and some of these players in the externals , I think they are just completely trash personality players and that's why I treat them like trash because they treat me like trash, they are too high strung on their egos . I could only imagine what such players with rotten attitudes are like in real life , but I don't want to go there to personal.
Self victimization personality disorder

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Jesus christ dude. Was it BiP players who bragged about surviving with a watchtower setting? No it was Balian, which started this whole conversation. Are you even paying attention?

And fact of the matter is that I've never said anyone in BiP is a great defender, however we did have much better teamwork defensively which was proven time and time again. That's a completely other topic though.

No mate your wrong , you were the first to bring up the Watch Towers

55a2ba9fbe809303179f5171928e1d47.png

So i don't know what your drinking or smoking , but there's something definitely wrong with you .

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You win Balian, shit on the table all you like. Obviously when you said BiP couldn't breach your high walls, you weren't referering to defending, where the watchtower is used primarily.

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Like how INFAMY members cry that they want the how TW used to be, they sure know how to PP abuse. Can guarantee my left testicle that if it was'nt for PP, the WEST would also be DELETE :D

Its embarrassing seeing all these "veteran" players choosing to do this.
You guys make me cringe

I haven't paid for pp in 2-3 years. If I can easily make pp by selling resources on worlds, why wouldn't I use it? Should I just let pp stockpile? If I'm not paying out of my own pocket for it, then I will gladly use it in any way that the game lets me use it. It's a case of adapting to the game. Those players who cry about wanting TW to return to how it used to be already quit mate. I don't like having watchtowers, but I live with it and continue to fight.

Last edited:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I haven't paid for pp in 2-3 years. If I can easily make pp by selling resources on worlds, why wouldn't I use it? Should I just let pp stockpile? If I'm not paying out of my own pocket for it, then I will gladly use it in any way that the game lets me use it. It's a case of adapting to the game. Those players who cry about wanting TW to return to how it used to be already quit mate. I don't like having watchtowers, but I live with it and continue to fight.

Thats right jorge you can use it therefore since we know you like to spend for here on out were going to make sure your going to have to keep spending to make sure you have to waste all that extra special time you could be enjoying in real life only to stay on tw wars and farm Jorge the Lame big spender who cant survive without pp

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thats right jorge you can use it therefore since we know you like to spend for here on out were going to make sure your going to have to keep spending to make sure you have to waste all that extra special time you could be enjoying in real life only to stay on tw wars and farm Jorge the Lame big spender who cant survive without pp

Big spender eh? I have spent a lot less than other players and I don't spend anything out of my own pocket so why should I care about it so much? More like Balian the lame who just complains on the forums all the time.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Big spender eh? I have spent a lot less than other players and I don't spend anything out of my own pocket so why should I care about it so much? More like Balian the lame who just complains on the forums all the time.

Mate , when your using PP for Walls and etc , it's still spending (PP) whether you paid for it or not , now If you want to get Technical , I can say if you farmed for a hour when you could have been working for that hour instead of sitting on your butt then you still lost out .That's the way I look at it .