Another World Down The Tubes

Discussion in 'World 90' started by Balian in Ibelin, May 29, 2017.

Share This Page

1. arabela

arabela Contributing Poster

I recogn i dont understand what u said here.
    Can u define "better players defecivly"?

2. xabbadonx

xabbadonx Non-stop Poster

Honestly it is the PRE-MADE's loss.
    Balian you are a great player and were a very good neighbor, you were always there when I would have needed any little help even with your busy schedule. I have had players from opposing tribes ask me how I deal with Balian, he might get a little feisty on the externals but he is a true team player. Something many lack in this world, I wish you all the best Balian <3

Would be honored to play with you some other world but alas I am getting bored of this game so my time in TW was short-lived but definitely gave me the thrill I wanted

Jza08 likes this.
  3. Balian in Ibelin

Balian in Ibelin Still Going Strong

Thanks Omar,

it will be a honor to play another world with you to. I am a bit feisty in the externals perhaps that's my downfall with other players , but clearly they are feisty with me to.

4. RcForbes

RcForbes Well-Known Member

Its means your ego is so high you have to show everyone how much of a better man you are than us. Someone with a low ego says sorry when he is mistaken (like you did) and moves on, but they won't mention how good of a guy they are for saying it. It takes away the purpose :) You went full circle with it, great job.

Lost One likes this.
  5. xabbadonx

Egoception??

6. RcForbes

RcForbes Well-Known Member

Nah I know I am white trash :)

7. Guy With No Humor

Guy With No Humor Active Member

No offense but,
    http://prntscr.com/fsax6s

And maybe Balian is a Champion? It's Delete's loss to have Balian leaving us, though my stay isn't long but definitely remembering him helping the tribe out so yea ... Balian come back if you still want to, we will always welcome you back :) If not no worries too, we will still continue fighting :)

8. xabbadonx

Personally there is no such thing as ego, maybe some can say there is.

I think of it as self confidence in what you do. Its just people who are fazed or dazed (jelly) of your achievements that look to put you down. Being humble is also a virtue as well as high esteem in yourself. I see nothing wrong in Balian or anyone else's choice of words. People who nag about these characteristics are just people who I see have a low self-esteem in this world. Not trying to put anyone down, its just how one is brought up or the luxuries one has for them to be able to see this.
    Again I would like to quote as I have before in this forum before this OP hits me:

Shout out to my haters,
    Sorry that you couldn't faze me
    Ain't being cocky, we just vindicated
    Best believe that what we done this moment
    Will be syndicated

PS: If WEST didnt PP abuse or if they played old-school they would have been DELETE. I play with a very high handicap, the west know this. You can say that YEH PP is a part of this game and we have farmed it blah blah blah so we can use it. Just saying, I dont PP walls like the majority do. I can give you all the names but it is very evident on my profile and I have accepted it that its a part of the game but I have also accepted that you are losers. Before you say I am the one losing, IDC about who wins or who doesn't.

Guy With No Humor likes this.
  9. The Jacal

The Jacal Contributing Poster

Omar you gotta hook me up with whatever it is you're smoking, man.

Lost One and xabbadonx like this.
  10. xabbadonx

BC bud, come thru

Mike you are always welcome <3

The Jacal likes this.
  11. Ernestoxx

Ernestoxx Member

1) Did you ever see any post from ernestoxx claiming he is a pro? unlike all of our ''pro'' enemies that used to talk shit about us and how good they are, but what can i say, these days being pro means to quit with first opportunity and talk with if and if..

2) Pro not pro you know where to find us on the map, that's if you even play on this world or were you one of the pros that press delete already?

3) Im waiting for you B(P)ro

12. Balian in Ibelin

Balian in Ibelin Still Going Strong

For the record I thought ego meant a little something else , more like a person who to proud of themselves and someone who thinks they are all that and better then everyone else. I can tell you all something though I am nothing what you make me out to be .

13. King Banana

King Banana Non-stop Poster

Dave: "I like X"

Community: "We like X"

Dave: "I hate X"

Dave is a rare but highly vocal type of human:

Norm: "I feel passionate about X"

Dave: "I have no interest in X nor opinion on it, but would very much enjoy disagreeing with you anyway."

Dave can typically be found wherever people can offer opinions without consequence:

Erwin: "I would like a strawberry"

Dave: "But I don't like strawberries"

Erwin: "No one is making you have one"

Dave: "Yes, but I don't want you to have one either"

Despite being reasonably rare it sometimes feels as though Dave is everywhere:

Dave: "This community does nothing but complain"

Dave shits where he eats and complains about the smell... don't be like Dave.

14. xabbadonx

BTW I watched your video on YT to learn how to cancel snipe

YOU ARE THE ONLY PRO-PLAYER ON THIS WORLD.

The Dreamers likes this.
  15. The Dreamers

The Dreamers Active Member

1) I read ernestoxx giving out step by step information on what happened with TEA like We never knew about what went wrong with TEA.

2) I am still on map so please find me and make me delete like all other "Pros"

3) I wish you was closer to me P(B)ro

16. Ernestoxx

Ernestoxx Member

So, you saw a video Andreas did on yt 3 or 4 years ago, saw what? Whats ur point ? Are you too re.....d to read what we said earlier? We never claimed to be pros And we dont need to be pros. Cryabbadoncry i remember you writing on the externals like 4 months ago and how pro you are and how you were destroying infamy on your own when they used to have that core down in teas area and since then you bragged many times again nd again, the only guy that thinks he is a pro here its you, me i am just an average player, so go back to what you guys do best, cry over and over again and then press delete, i am sure in TEAs forum there is a guide explaining to players how to press delete..

I hope it hurts you more loosing to noobs!!

Lost One likes this.
  17. Guy With No Humor

Guy With No Humor Active Member

So far there isn't any in the forum, maybe there is somewhere before but not now that I know of. And we do receive a lot of noobs mail when they get attacked, come on it's a war game brah

http://prntscr.com/ft4do0

xabbadonx likes this.
  18. xabbadonx

I was actually commending you but you just went very very sour on your post.

Guy With No Humor likes this.
  19. ITz.TD

ITz.TD Contributing Poster

So much toxicity here.

20. Adrift

Adrift Member

Well at least I get to stay around till 70%, so there's that.