Another World Down The Tubes

DeletedUser105140

I said nothing against w80. All respect for players who have patience enough to play that world.

Just saying Jorge was Captain of his ship here but he left the ship first to help another ship in another world. Not a nice thing to do to the crew. And now he has big mouth about w90....

Jorge never left 90 though? Haha. I Think you are just unhappy, things have gone south for ya. I mean, same can be said about how big Regime talked on the forums, once things went south, they are all quiet.

arabela

Nah, Alex just told me on skype i mess him with the other one, Mike. W/e...Idk them, i knew that Infamy leadership quitted to play w80.

It is all good, Jorge. You dont suck that much ...

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And we are returning from where this talk started. Just cause Bip and Infamy winning against Tea doesnt make them better players and us noobs, you know?

And Jorge you were that leader that Infamy had but you quitted on them for playing another world? If so, you deserve the less of everything in this world. Tbh, i would shut up if i was you. You should stick with w80 and not return to enjoy victory with your tribe now. You let them down and you probably wouldnt be here to help them if they were losing. Get your w80 friends with you, too. I see you bring your w80 fans to tell us what happened in this world and who are noobs or not.

Didn't you leave W80 too , Do I smell a Hypocrite ??

Sam

arabela

I joined and left many worlds where i didnt play since start up. When i join an account for a vendetta or just to help a friend, i don't count them as my own worlds or accounts.

I think you missunderstood...

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
what makes it sad tho is TEA players not only arent willing to kill infamy players on their own world, they are even joining them on w80 o_Oo_O:confused:

its sad that people are not competitive whatsoever

DeletedUser114962

My eyes are bleeding, I think I got AIDS reading posts where people compare the TEA hug to the BiP hug.

Sure TEA hugged only when INFAMY and BiP hugged, AL and Jake needed help and that was the only place they could get help from because like Jorge said AL offered him an alliance but Jorge refused. INFAMY from the start did not like some members of TEA and hence TEA leadership knew INFAMY's plans.

You say TEA hugged AD and P-W. No offense to any of the players from those 2 tribes, you know how much your boy wonder loves you all. BUT to make the comparison that TEA hugging AD/P-W is the same skill level as BiP hugging INFAMY is ridiculous and straight out appalling. INFAMY had one of the strongest stacked pre-made and then with 2HARD joining BiP has just been chaotic for the other players in the TEA family.

TEA was never going to ally any tribe, circumstances led to that. WHY would I allow JAKE and AL to recruit my food? As a previous leader I understand the measures they needed to take against some of the finest players in TW coming together under the BiP banner.

DeletedUser88324

Ara, yea as Alex told you, you were mistaking jorge for me. I quit w90 beggining of this year.. Jorge has stuck around only because hes more stubborn than i am even though he has not been enjoying himself for months.

And The only reason AD is still is around is simply because watchtowers and other recent features have finished turning this game to childplay.
I could have stuck around, log in once a week and not do jack, but playing a gamei dont enjoy is simply stupid.
Hence why i am playing w80, as it is the world left that is closest to the game i loved to play all these years.

*Theodred*

The Infamy players that left for W80 need not have had their accounts internalled. They could have logged in once a week and would still come back to intact accounts. TEA ops on Infamy have been successful but have been few and far between. As long as TEA "prioritises" death stars, the Infamy players don't actually need to do anything - it's little wonder they've joined other worlds...

DeletedUser88324

I rather quit a world entirely than log once a week just to add to a tally of world wins that dont mean jack.

DeletedUser

I rather quit a world entirely than log once a week just to add to a tally of world wins that dont mean jack.

I don't do it to win, winning is ultimately meaningless. It is kind of therapeutic just checking how its doing once in a while incase something interesting happens.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I feel like if there was a list of people who you could call out for only merge-to-win tactics and only caring about the winning then Jorge would probably be literally at the bottom of that list.

Just saying.

DeletedUser117803

i think this world has been great fun so far, but i suppose any individual's perception will be based on several factors.

one, obviously, is how committed and fun the tribe mates are. i have met some awesome people on this world, and i hope i can play with them again. the guys on the deadmax account? omg, best ever!! and simen? who would not want to take him home? rags is huge fun, even though i am sure some would disagree. ;)

truth be told, i love BiP, and whatever criticisms there are, and certainly there are valid criticisms, there are so many individuals in BiP who are just really fun to play with that it is an enjoyable ride. apart from a few exceptions, there are not a lot of egos in BiP, and there are a lot of unselfish players.

another factor for fun is meeting entertaining "enemies."
i have gotten to know a couple of Tea players pretty well, and i respect them as players, and, more importantly, as people. nathan potter is the first that comes to mind, but there have been a few others along the way.

the w90 chat has had more than a few entertaining moments, even though i rarely say anything in there. how can i possible compete with ara and with balian's vids of his kids??? sadly, no one is asking me for noods though. :(

i haven't been around TW that long, but i learn every world, and i think the TW community is something unique. so, sorry, not sorry, about Tea's disappointment, but imagine how i felt near the end of w74? (if you don't know, you seriously don't need to know)

i only wish our externals were as great as w93, and that i could be even half as funny as those guys.

now that looks like some fun!

at the end of the day, tribes rise and fall due to various circumstances, many of which are unpredictable. all we can each do is play the best game we have and hope to be among others who are doing the same. and continue to learn and to have fun.

oh, and?
let's keep kicking ass, BiP.
:D

DeletedUser117534

I am full of admiration for all of you who stayed on This world till this day. It was such a fun world to play, talk and troll on externals. Full of great players and so many known personas. It's sad that the older players like myself can't keep playing and having RL under control. I came back to the forum first time in a while but first time in 8 years I don't feel like ever coming back. Maybe I got to old for this sh*t.

PS
So good to see old Balian still going. I have to give it to you mate, you stayed till very end not like all us quitters.

Congrats BIP!

Last edited by a moderator: