Another World Down The Tubes

DeletedUser119960

Would love to continue fighting og play with the players in tea after w90.

Eivind/Ned Stark

Last edited:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
edit* Balian hah, you mean like you didnt do anything but scheme and plot to where you thought would be victory on W86 and then,.. well... when MORS came, you quit. I didnt see anyone put a post there especially for you.

Rarely have I seen a more pathetic thread on these forums and god knows there were plenty who put in their candidacy.

First of all this is World 90 not World 86 , but I will kindly talk about 86 . In World 86 you were leader of Mors and your tribe did great , unfortunately World 86 was a disaster for me , pretty much the same thing here in World 90 , players were quitting , tribes couldn't stick together , as far as plotting for the win , I did nothing to plot for a win although some were plotting , but not me , but I can say I wanted to win , winning a world is what it's all about . I end up quitting W 86 because work got to busy in rl and I just didn't have time to play . Like I said in the beginning of this thread some players quit for good reasons and that was a good reason for me . But some players quit just cause everyone else start to and give up . W 90 was still a even battle when it comes to points but major accounts have quit with those major points and Bip are nobling these villas without resistance .

You may think this is a pathetic thread maybe it is , or maybe you have some grudge against me like most players do I dunno . I'm just here to play TW like everyone else and I will continue to play and speak my mind like everyone else does . I don't hold grudges too long one minute I may hate you , one minute I'll be joking and laughing with you unlike some players once they hate you , they hate you for good which I think is a personal issue on their behalf .

DeletedUser118278

Time shows at every world that activity wins the game. Of course you need to be skilled, but again activity and motivation is the key to success.

Well played, and may the world still be a little bit exciting at least :-D It's been fun.

DeletedUser

At the end of the day, TEA just was not fun.

I'm not here to get the win, I've done that plenty of times, just here to have fun so I understand Shakeel's decision to remove Adrift from TEA. I have to personally apologise that I never really got motivated enough to really put an effort in on W90, TEA really just wasn't my sort of tribe. I take a small part of the responsibility as someone who could have put a lot more into it but didn't. Being one of the few that did something is no excuse there.

Last edited by a moderator:

arabela

Thanks for your help, DA. Was very much appreciated.

Good luck in RL!

Psihic

First of all this is World 90 not World 86 , but I will kindly talk about 86 . In World 86 you were leader of Mors and your tribe did great , unfortunately World 86 was a disaster for me , pretty much the same thing here in World 90 , players were quitting , tribes couldn't stick together , as far as plotting for the win , I did nothing to plot for a win although some were plotting , but not me , but I can say I wanted to win , winning a world is what it's all about . I end up quitting W 86 because work got to busy in rl and I just didn't have time to play . Like I said in the beginning of this thread some players quit for good reasons and that was a good reason for me . But some players quit just cause everyone else start to and give up . W 90 was still a even battle when it comes to points but major accounts have quit with those major points and Bip are nobling these villas without resistance .

You may think this is a pathetic thread maybe it is , or maybe you have some grudge against me like most players do I dunno . I'm just here to play TW like everyone else and I will continue to play and speak my mind like everyone else does . I don't hold grudges too long one minute I may hate you , one minute I'll be joking and laughing with you unlike some players once they hate you , they hate you for good which I think is a personal issue on their behalf .

Well, but you quit W86 aswell the moment MORS came knocking, not before, but when we attacked you. And I dont mean your tribe, but your account. ANd your reasons seem valid to you, others find their reasons equally valid. So this is just nonsense complaining.

And maybee next time choose your premade more carefully. I knew the moment I saw TEAs roster that this tribe will implode sooner or later and unless there was noone else worth mentioning on the world it has 0% chance of winning. And I was by far not the only one with this opinion from the TW community.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well, but you quit W86 aswell the moment MORS came knocking, not before, but when we attacked you. And I dont mean your tribe, but your account. ANd your reasons seem valid to you, others find their reasons equally valid. So this is just nonsense complaining.

And maybee next time choose your premade more carefully. I knew the moment I saw TEAs roster that this tribe will implode sooner or later and unless there was noone else worth mentioning on the world it has 0% chance of winning. And I was by far not the only one with this opinion from the TW community.

Well Psihic like I said in world 86 I was working 12 to 16 hour shifts just before you started attacking me , so say what you want to try and down grade me , but nothing i could do , . It's not like I quit like alot of players are doing in 90 . They gave up because they don't think they stand a chance to win , but here's what they are giving up on already :

a72d04fd4c468095d71f749455f3a6f4.png

It's Bip and Infamy VS TEA Dist. and AD!

thats 182.043.632 points VS 171.448.786 and it wouldn't be even that bad now because Bip are eating them up as we speak with no resisitance.

As far as me choosing a better premade , that decision is hard to make when I don't know who is who half the times , with players changing account names all the time etc etc etc it's hard , besides that some tribes don't want me because of the ego ignorant players like yourself always talking crap got to admit there are some real cliques within the community who are total jack asses.

King Banana

But besides that Like I said some players just love to banter because they are just Ignorant and have no class

so if you think I'm wrong then please tell me how otherwise just stop running your mouth as usually.

Your just a demented moran Jackal you and you are trolling .

As far as me choosing a better premade , that decision is hard to make when I don't know who is who half the times , with players changing account names all the time etc etc etc it's hard , besides that some tribes don't want me because of the ego ignorant players like yourself always talking crap got to admit there are some real cliques within the community who are total jack asses.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh man you are funny.....

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

That's right King Banana , one thing you seem to misunderstand here is it's okay to joke around , but these guys ain't joking around they are dead serious , see your not use to .net servers from what I hear , but some of these guys been trashing me for years .

Last edited:

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That's right King Banana , one thing you seem to misunderstand here is it's okay to joke around , but these guys ain't joking around they are dead serious , see your not use to .net servers from what I hear , but some of these guys been trashing me for years .

No you just make a big fuss out of everything that people say and make every thread about yourself.

That's not intended as an insult, just my observation.

arabela

Balian, if Pavle upsets you, let me help u a bit and remind Pavle how he quitted aswell w83 when NAM was in big sh!t and how he is quitting and returns in Ben - w80 for like milion times and how he probably quitted multiple other worlds (that i cant know, cause didnt play them, i only know about 2) but he quitted them cause he felt there are no chances to win (cause yeah, winning is the only reason he plays, doesnt matter friends). And yes, not even cause of job ... lol

Let's also remind Pavle how he comes in public after quitting and say how that world sucks, along with the players in it, who are some noob players that play no hauls and wouldnt resist in haul worlds...

And no, i have nothing personal against with you, Pav, but Balian was very solid player in this world and you coming here throwing trash on him about some other worlds is not fair. Especially cause u are not exactly a model to follow, u quitted too when u had no chances.

Let's start using the mirror before saying how much others sucks. Let's stop judge others when we are no better cause this game doesnt have to become a stress for anybody after all. We tend to think we are the only one who can quit cause "game was no fun....people sucked...tribe sucked etc", but when others do it, we have big mouth.

Last edited:

Psihic

Well Psihic like I said in world 86 I was working 12 to 16 hour shifts just before you started attacking me , so say what you want to try and down grade me , but nothing i could do , . It's not like I quit like alot of players are doing in 90 . They gave up because they don't think they stand a chance to win , but here's what they are giving up on already :

a72d04fd4c468095d71f749455f3a6f4.png

It's Bip and Infamy VS TEA Dist. and AD!

thats 182.043.632 points VS 171.448.786 and it wouldn't be even that bad now because Bip are eating them up as we speak with no resisitance.

Thats what I am trying to explain to you, what reason may seem valid to you may seem invalid to others and the other way around, get it ?

In MORS times I used to work 12 hour shifts aswell but still played so yea. Its all about the perspective.

The world does not spin around balian and not everything you do is sacred lol

In regard of choosing the right premade.. this one was riddled with toxicity even before the world started. Quality was most definitely present in abundance, but damn that toxicity..

arabela

Where did he say that? lol

He felt to share his story, give him a break ffs....dont put words in his mouth.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thats what I am trying to explain to you, what reason may seem valid to you may seem invalid to others and the other way around, get it ?

In MORS times I used to work 12 hour shifts aswell but still played so yea. Its all about the perspective.

In regard of choosing the right premade.. this one was riddled with toxicity even before the world started. Quality was most definitely present in abundance, but damn that toxicity..

Pavle ,

Up until now I looked at you as a good and classy leader because of 86 Mors , but after hearing the things Ara said in my defense your basically a Hypocrite and now your words mean nothing to me .

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

King Banana ,

My apologies , when I first read this I though you were trying to insult I do lack a little in my reading skills due to one too many parties back in the day . After reading it a second time I feel like a retard LOL . Yes sometimes I right too fast without thing , but to clear it up , there are some players here who are very disrespectful and rude to, me they been for sometime now . Jackal is one of them , he's not a bantering player he's serious and that's why he's ignorant , there are others and you can figure them out for yourself eventually. Some players even got kicked out of the externals saying ruthless things to me Like Michael Corelane he brought my family into the externals .

So once again my apologies

Psihic

Pavle ,

Up until now I looked at you as a good and classy leader because of 86 Mors , but after hearing the things Ara said in my defense your basically a Hypocrite and now your words mean nothing to me .

Fair enough, just dont believe everything anyone writes, you will be dissapointed (again) and make another forum post how the world is unfair because u cant ever win.

Also, since you like to blame others so much for always failing, you maybee should think about why it is always the tribe that YOU are in that fails. And why, with your own words, many people dislike you ... :)

Either way, as I wrote in these forums when the world started, where Jorge&co are, the win is almost certain.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Fair enough, just dont believe everything anyone writes, you will be dissapointed (again) and make another forum post how the world is unfair because u cant ever win.

Also, since you like to blame others so much for always failing, you maybee should think about why it is always the tribe that YOU are in that fails. And why, with your own words, many people dislike you ... :)

Either way, as I wrote in these forums when the world started, where Jorge&co are, the win is almost certain.

images

DeletedUser105766

A player I trust said the other day that world 90 won't last the summer. Alas, hats off to all players involved. It's been a pleasure to watch. We're all people here and we've all had our hard starts and restarts... Lord knows I have... (made friends and enemies in the process (and in neither case was it intended)). Good game BiP, TEA, and world 90.