Another World Down The Tubes

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't think anyone here or elsewhere think it is bad you are getting better. I'm happy you're feeling well Conor :)

DeletedUser93681

News flash for the downers and gloaters. There is a long way to go for dominance. The win will depend on who can noble the most Dist barbs lol

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
News flash for the downers and gloaters. There is a long way to go for dominance. The win will depend on who can noble the most Dist barbs lol

Indeed sweetmisery,

IMO though that isnt a true win as in not a real fight for the world. That isn't BIP fault its the fault of all the quitters.

DeletedUser114962

Aren't BiP essentially merging and hugging to win?

The cycle of merges is what BiP is now.

How it all started:
PSST! merged into C9
C9 merged into INFAMY
2Hard merged into BiP
INFAMY merged into BiP

A better love story then twilight.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

How it all started:
PSST! merged into C9
C9 merged into INFAMY
2Hard merged into BiP
INFAMY merged into BiP

A better love story then twilight.

Yeah they not only merged for the win , but then had a easy fight nobling all the inactives quitters .

How can a tribe be proud of themselves winning a world and hardly had to fight for it ?

DeletedUser118278

If they hardy had to fight for the win, that means Tea is a easy fight aswell doesent it?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If they hardy had to fight for the win, that means Tea is a easy fight aswell doesent it?

I once knew this kid who was as smart as a box of rocks. He use to set up a ice cream stand on a hot day ,but he never made sales and couldn't figure out why his ice creams always melted because he made sure they were nice and cold when pulling them out of his mommy s freezer . Any chance you know him ?

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

How it all started:
PSST! merged into C9
C9 merged into INFAMY
2Hard merged into BiP
INFAMY merged into BiP

Technically 2Hard merged into BiP first. Then C9 merged into Infamy. Then PSST! merged into Infamy. And finally Infamy merged into BiP. However, DIST/PW/AD/TEA wouldn't know anything about merges and such, right? You can sell it any way you want but at the end of the day it is just hypocritical.

Yeah they not only merged for the win , but then had a easy fight nobling all the inactives quitters .

Yeah all those TEA internals were probably a hard fight.

DeletedUser118278

Balian your so funny man, you should be a comedian got damn!:)

You can put it however you want, all the tribes on w90 has merged, but the day you say that BiP hasn't fought to come where they are today, your totally wrong..

That says more about you than BiP if thats how you look at it :cool:

Psihic

I mean, ok, BiP and Infamy havent fought anyone, if we believe Balian&TEA (lol)

But can someone explain to me how is it then possible that BiPs ODA is twice as high as TEAs and in addition to that, their ODD is also higher by almost 1/3 ?

Just asking..

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Not to mention that 2Hard and BiP fought for months before merging, and that TEA was the reason behind the merge.

You dug your own grave. Don't start throwing rocks in a glasshouse.

Besides, TEA has done just as many merges as BiP has. You never had a lead against BiP, not even before Infamy declared. And at that time you were both larger by points, villages and amount of players. But back then the excuse was "we have to keep defence incase infamy declares!".

DeletedUser

The best part with going to the externals is that i never need to buy salt. TEA gives me all i need.

Damn, thats some nice salty tears. Keep at it.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I only say this once and I'm not going to say it again , I didn't want to sound like a broken record of merges we all know both TEA and Bip had their merges , that is not the point I was trying to get across , the point I was trying to get across was that so many big accounts quit on the TEA side , not the BIP side , that it turned the world into a slight disadvantage on the TEA side not the Bip side .

Now say 1\3 of Bip quit at the same time TEA side and both tribes had to take care of them then it would still be a bit even .

Is there something here I'm saying you all don't understand ?

All I wanted was a good fight for the win and the quitters took that away , now that Bip don't have to fight all the quitters and are nobling them that makes it a easier win for Bip .

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I only say this once and I'm not going to say it again , I didn't want to sound like a broken record of merges we all know both TEA and Bip had their merges , that is not the point I was trying to get across , the point I was trying to get across was that so many big accounts quit on the TEA side , not the BIP side , that it turned the world into a slight disadvantage on the TEA side not the Bip side .

Now say 1\3 of Bip quit at the same time TEA side and both tribes had to take care of them then it would still be a bit even .

All I wanted was a good fight for the win and the quitters took that away , now that Bip don't have to fight all the quitters and are nobling them that makes it a easier win for Bip .

Infamy dealt with having quite a few players quitting as well including three leaders. Infamy went from like 37 accounts down to 23 or so before merging with BiP. Exact numbers may be wrong but don't act like you are the only ones who had a lot of players quit.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

People tend to quit when they see red stats in the same war for months on end. It was a good fight before that, but BiP was always winning by a small margin.

DeletedUser

Blame TEA, they begon the merge feast. They have had what? 6 merges?

No, BiP wouldn't have won if they didn't merge. They got like what? 12 orginal accounts left.

I'd say the diffrence between TEA and BiP is that we have internalled them by sharing to everyone & done it quickly. Meanwhile TEA had Trex to internal everything, and look at him now. It's a joke if you ask me.