Another World Down The Tubes

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow , I honestly can't believe your all still talking about the merges when I clearly am talking about something totally different . I'm done here , talking to you all is seriously like talking to a box of rocks , you all have no brains.

DeletedUser

Wow , I honestly can't believe your all still talking about the merges when I clearly am talking about something totally different . I'm done here , talking to you all is seriously like talking to a box of rocks , you all have no brains.

No no, i understand that you don't want a world won by merges. But i explain to you why you have gotten one. You looking to blame someone, you are to blame Tea.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No no, i understand that you don't want a world won by merges. But i explain to you why you have gotten one. You looking to blame someone, you are to blame Tea.

Dude really ? Your a major troll , you must suffer from serious issues in your personal life .

DeletedUser118278

I feel like your stepping over the line here Balian when you talk directly to people about personal life. All the stuff you can say about them ingame, no problem. But as soon is personal attacks starts. Thats not cool.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I feel like your stepping over the line here Balian when you talk directly to people about personal life. All the stuff you can say about them ingame, no problem. But as soon is personal attacks starts. Thats not cool.

You all step over the line everyday , everything is a real joke to you all and most of you jump on Balian . When your all ready to have a decent conversation and start acting like men instead of a bunch of kids then maybe I won't say the things I do.

DeletedUser88324

Oh wow the whining continues. And i see you called me a "demented moran" yet complain nobody acts like men.. i gotta hand it to ya buddy, you mever cease to amaze me.

Btw, im still hurt you declined my coplay offer :(

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh wow the whining continues. And i see you called me a "demented moran" yet complain nobody acts like men.. i gotta hand it to ya buddy, you mever cease to amaze me.

Btw, im still hurt you declined my coplay offer :(

I don't give anyone a hard time unless they give me a hard time first .
So you think defending myself is whining yet your defending right now , but is that whining ?

DeletedUser114962

Will we see another OP on Balian??

Don't worry Balian I am here to snipe anything they send your way bby gurl.

DeletedUser

TEA are losing because they are the worse tribe, it doesn't matter how good or shit BiP is. Worlds are won on a relative scale. Relative to TEA, their Ops, their activity, their teamwork is better. Now I can surely cite many a tribe which is far better in all aspects than BiP, but they do not exist on W90.

DeletedUser

You know when the village fool picks you out of the crowd and makes a joke about you? Thats how im feeling right now. Don't interupt balian, i want to see where the fool will take this :D

So balian, explain to us all what is so wrong with this world so we won't make the same misstake for the next world. Remember, you are the smart one of us all here in the external, so you need to explain so everyone understands. I do know this is abit of a mission impossible kind of thing, but you are the one to make it.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You know when the village fool picks you out of the crowd and makes a joke about you? Thats how im feeling right now. Don't interupt balian, i want to see where the fool will take this :D

So balian, explain to us all what is so wrong with this world so we won't make the same misstake for the next world. Remember, you are the smart one of us all here in the external, so you need to explain so everyone understands. I do know this is abit of a mission impossible kind of thing, but you are the one to make it.

Well I will explain and it will be written and this will be the last thing I say about World 90

The only reason why Bip might win World 90 is because of the quitters who quit in the middle of the war averaging over 60 million points that Bip didn't have to fight for not to mention most them front line accounts and some of the better players . Which is equivalent to about 60 million points of Bip .

Now if you took say Law and Order , F.K.A , DeAdMaX , Ragnar. Disaster ,Ernestoxx, Seven Devils and maybe two others , If they all quit , then that would pretty much sum it up .

Now just so u all know , am I salty about world 90 ? The answer is yes I'm tasting the salt , I put alot of time in this game trying to win and when a bunch of players quit like that causing others who also put alot of time into the game to lose I'm sure it leaves them a little salty to .

So good luck until next world,

Balian ( The Legend )

DeletedUser

But why did they quit and abandon TEA? It wasn't such and such a player quit therefore TEA was bad/lost. It is the other way round, when will people learn this.

DeletedUser88324

But why did they quit and abandon TEA? It wasn't such and such a player quit therefore TEA was bad/lost. It is the other way round, when will people learn this.
Because its easier to pur the blame elsewhere?

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well I will explain and it will be written and this will be the last thing I say about World 90

The only reason why Bip might win World 90 is because of the quitters who quit in the middle of the war averaging over 60 million points that Bip didn't have to fight for not to mention most them front line accounts and some of the better players . Which is equivalent to about 60 million points of Bip .

Now if you took say Law and Order , F.K.A , DeAdMaX , Ragnar. Disaster ,Ernestoxx, Seven Devils and maybe two others , If they all quit , then that would pretty much sum it up .

Now just so u all know , am I salty about world 90 ? The answer is yes I'm tasting the salt , I put alot of time in this game trying to win and when a bunch of players quit like that causing others who also put alot of time into the game to lose I'm sure it leaves them a little salty to .

So good luck until next world,

Balian ( The Legend )
And when exactly did all these players quit? Because I can't remember one time TEA were in the lead.

King Banana

Have TEA rimmed more then one BiP player during the world?
(Incoming Impact does not count stolen)

arabela

You are winning against a tribe (alliance) that mass deleted.

Slow down with this heroes attitude...you didnt exactly had competition since our team was full of noobs, dramas and ego players. Not saying was Bip fault, just saying you are not exactly beasts ...

Last edited:

DeletedUser105766

Don't know what qualifies as a beast, but I can say that I do know how players respond to one another in BiP. We all follow directives, answer the call for support, anticipate where the next ops should take place and where the front will need to be afterward. All of this is common in the forums. Aside from a few lunkheads which need to be dealt with or ignored, The level of respect among these players and their activity on a consistent basis is as good as any tribe I've seen. Nobody can honestly say what circumstances influence a tribe or vice versa and how they'd fare in another world or scenario.

I'll just give my kudos to the guy's I've seen plan attacks and help each other day after day for a number of months. Beast or not, hats off.

arabela

Well, the hype attitude of your players just cause winning against a dead tribe is not justified. Your tribe is not the only one in tw that "follow directives, answer the call for support, anticipate where the next ops should take place and where the front will need to be afterward". All good tribes are doing that and some of us had the pleasure to be part of those kind of tribes aswell. This doesnt mean you can come here and act like your efforts were the ones that destroyed TEA.

Tea destroyed itself...

And yes, i said it and i will say this again, Bip deserve to win, maybe...but not because you were better players. You HAVE more good players that are willing to actually play the game ...

Edit: and this is what Balian trying to say with his thread, but all of you twisting his words.

Last edited: