Another World Down The Tubes

arabela

Speaking of merging...when will people get it? You are never going to avoid merges this day in age lol. Just please save all of yourselves times and quit arguing about merges and worry about what is happening on the battlefield. The constant whining is really old.

Merges can be avoided. Recruitment can't because players quitting in time and leave wholes in the tribe. There is a diffrence between them, u know?

As I do agree about recruitment, I dont agree with merging and hug to win. Tea was forced to recruit all noobs around hoping this will bring more Def in FL. This was not a good deal. Not all backliners provided that Def and some of them became a pain in time. I do not share this strategy, and I know my tribe did it, but never agreed with mass recruitment. I actually left cause of this when i did.
As Fredrik said, there can't be good synergy when u have so many players on same side...not to mention a lot of us didnt even get along. Recruitment must be done carefully and even ask the other old tribemates if they have smth against a new player that will be recruited.

Also, I dont see why tribes have to merge? They just can do alliance and fight same enemy?

I honestly didnt like how both sides played. We recruited too much, you guys hugged and merge to fight us. But it is all good, my tribe started to work after so many internals, and i am proud of my guys. We also have a good tribe atmosfere and no dramas!!! I think there is quite some time till we didnt have a drama!! We will not leave this world, yet, even you are winning and you will probably be the winners in the end. Let's just say that TEA wants to show you it wasn't such a shitty tribe as some of u think. It just wasn't managed properly...

DeletedUser114962

Just want to show that TEA is less *shittier then the 2 other tribes that merged to win :D

cumatmebruh

DeletedUser

You don't need to merge, especially if you have a strong premade lineup at the start of the world. You choose to, just like you choose to be dirty or you choose to use spies. It is just that merging makes it far easier to win, that's why people do it.

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Also, I dont see why tribes have to merge? They just can do alliance and fight same enemy?

There is still a tribe member limit no matter how you spin it. Looking at OD stats, we aren't hugging anything out because we are still fighting against two tribes. You can argue it all you want but hugging would mean that we don't like fighting. We have been fighting all along. We merged because that was what was best for Infamy. A lot of players quit and we were down to twenty some accounts. More players probably would have quit due to low morale if we hadn't merged.

arabela

There is still a tribe member limit no matter how you spin it. ...

Otherwise all of you would be in Bip by now, i know...

There is still a tribe member limit no matter how you spin it. Looking at OD stats, we aren't hugging anything out because we are still fighting against two tribes. You can argue it all you want but hugging would mean that we don't like fighting. We have been fighting all along. We merged because that was what was best for Infamy. A lot of players quit and we were down to twenty some accounts. More players probably would have quit due to low morale if we hadn't merged.

You are hugging Bip for an easier win.

You merged because that was best for Infamy. You had inactives and you have lost in 1 vs. 1. You needed someone elses balls cause yours were useless. You hugged Bip for win, yeah...this is the translation to what you said there.

Last edited:

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Otherwise all of you would be in Bip by now, i know...

You are hugging Bip for an easier win.

You merged because that was best for Infamy. You had inactives and you have lost in 1 vs. 1. You needed someone elses balls cause yours were useless. You hugged Bip for win, yeah...this is the translation to what you said there.

How is a family tribe of three tribes not the same thing? You're just a hypocrite

And you can flame me all you want but I have been fighting this whole time. Far from hugging it out as you claim. Your tribe has never been close to taking me out. You guys rimmed some players that you surrounded on almost all sides. Congrats on doing something that you should have been able to do.

DeletedUser

How is a family tribe of three tribes not the same thing? You're just a hypocrite

And you can flame me all you want but I have been fighting this whole time. Far from hugging it out as you claim. Your tribe has never been close to taking me out. You guys rimmed some players that you surrounded on almost all sides. Congrats on doing something that you should have been able to do.

Lets just agree that both tribes are huggers.

I think your accomplishments are mostly due to watchtowers rather than anything else. An eternal prop for everyone on every front which allows mediocre players to thrive so long as they have activity and basic defending skills. Not saying this of yourself, but I would not call surviving an accomplishment. By that same metric, I have not lost a single village to BiP/Infamy the entire war. It has been easy if anything to survive. I could probably keep doing it for the next six months if I wanted to. Watchtowers allow me to be incredibly lazy and still hold my part of the front.

arabela

I honestly didnt like how both sides played. We recruited too much, you guys hugged and merge to fight us.

Before calling me hypocrite, read what i said. I said I disaprove our strategy with recruiting and famillies (even we didnt ally with a tribe with same level as us. We found some players on the map that some of them were at first world). I admit it is not good game. I didnt see you admiting hugging for win is bad, tho.

And i will end reply about hugging now. Idea is, Tea didnt hug another top premade in w90 for an easier win.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We both know that if the opportunity was seriously given, TEA would have recruited Infamy in a heartbeat.

DeletedUser

War-Peace's front is not much more difficult than mine to defend given his size. My ODD itself is low because I rarely stack since I rarely had the need to in the scarce cases BiP/Infamy attacked me and doing so would have resulted in long term village losses due to the greater resources Infamy/BiP had in the macro sense.

The players that I have sat, their losses generally stem from their own incompetence rather than anything BiP does and you see the struggles of BiP to get anywhere when mismanagement or inactivity is not involved.

Psihic

I have to giggle everytime when I see people call Jorge a hugger or bash the skill there.

People who... ah, not even worth continuing this sentence.

And ofcourse, when BiP attacks someone its the inactivity and missmanagement that are the reason. And when TEA takes someone down its pure skill. Oh dammit, TEA aint taking anyone down so they cant even claim that part.

Go BiP!

P.S.

Jorge, give these noobs their mercy shot already...

DeletedUser

Nope, generally it is the case in both due to the existence of Watchtower. As for War-Peace, I have made no statement about skill or the account being a hugger. Jorge knows I think of his abilities highly and he clearly knows a lot about the game which is relatively rare to find nowadays. That said, If Jorge has a problem with anything I say, of course he can find me right next to him, the same place I was three months ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I do love the way everyone is calling both sides tribe Huggers. If you like it or not people play Tribal Wars to win and as a duke on W91 Recruiting is quite possibly one of the best ways to win a world. You can easily break a whole tribe by recruiting i have done this 3 or 4 times on w91. Say what you want but the proof is in the pudding. I know people look down at it but if my tribe gets a win for it i do not care what people think. TEA have done a lot of recruiting yes but so have BIP just get over it , Its part of the game.

Sam

DeletedUser

I've never played Tribal Wars to win, personally winning doesn't interest me.

I can become friends with everyone and invite them to my facebook group and get 500PP, doesn't mean anything to me. The smaller sizes of worlds really allowed that though.

arabela

Jorge, give these noobs their mercy shot already...

And we are returning from where this talk started. Just cause Bip and Infamy winning against Tea doesnt make them better players and us noobs, you know?

And Jorge you were that leader that Infamy had but you quitted on them for playing another world? If so, you deserve the less of everything in this world. Tbh, i would shut up if i was you. You should stick with w80 and not return to enjoy victory with your tribe now. You let them down and you probably wouldnt be here to help them if they were losing. Get your w80 friends with you, too. I see you bring your w80 fans to tell us what happened in this world and who are noobs or not.

DeletedUser105140

Woah, don't bash w80, fam. w80 is a lot more entertaining then any of these newer shitty worlds.

arabela

I said nothing against w80. All respect for players who have patience enough to play that world.

Just saying Jorge was Captain of his ship here but he left the ship first to help another ship in another world. Not a nice thing to do to the crew. And now he has big mouth about w90....

Last edited: