Another World Down The Tubes

DeletedUser118278

Looks like the party is comming down to you in k66 Balian. It's gonna be fun to watch how well you defend yourself now without your high walls :D

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Dear World 90

I'm sorry to announce Balian is quitting World 90

My reasons are simple :

Too many players have quit on our side and crippling our chances of winning leaving too many of our positions exposed as a result I feel we no longer have a chance of winning therefore I'm not going to give BIP the time of the day when I can be doing better things with my family and kids.
Also my Job is very busy this time of the season and I don't have the time to maintain my account .

It has been a honor to all my tribemates (who stuck around) and to my enemies .

I know alot of my enemies dislike me even some of my tribemates , but I assure you no hard feelings , this game is a war game and can bring out the worst of us , we all say things to each other out of anger and rage . If I offended anyone , I'm sorry , but things are said to me all the time that are rude to .

Anyway Congratulations to Bip for their most likely win and I'm looking forward to another world we can battle in and hopefully it will be a strong fight and not one where half a tribe quits on one side.

Have a wonderful summer peace out .

Balian

Sinful Super Unicorn

Despite being enemies, its been fun Balian. Hope to catch you on a later world.

-Nate

DeletedUser117534

I believe BIP's me st likely victory is well deserved. Tribal mergers in late game are very common and it's nothing more than part of the game these days linked to the plague of inactivity.

Having members of TEA quitting is not BIP's fault. They were more consistant, and generally better as a tribe and that has probably leaded to some members of TEA realising the fight was pointless so they quit. If BIP wins w90 they still deserve their glory.

From the start TEA was seen as the tribe to most likely win the world. TW proved it again that anything can change in this game and even strong tribes can fold easily and you should never judge the day before the sunset!

Balian was keeping the externals alive, with him gone they will share the fate of w88 & 89

Rip W90 externals!

arabela

I believe BIP's me st likely victory is well deserved. Tribal mergers in late game are very common and it's nothing more than part of the game these days linked to the plague of inactivity.

Having members of TEA quitting is not BIP's fault. !

If tribal merges are very common and part of the game these days, doesnt make it an honorable way to win. It is a plague, a virus that ruins tw, in my opinion...

And most Tea players quitted when Bip and Infamy hugged, so that virus called "hug to win" caused this reaction...so, yeah, half is Bip fault.

King Banana

I am sorry... Do you not see that you forced two small tribes to merge? The tribes combined was at 55 members. We fought against a family tribe of nearly 150 players.

It is your fault. You can't recruit and merge all game too progress and be mad when two small tribes unite to destroy a plauge called family tribe. Your tactic failed, you failed on the battlefield, and you fail on the forums.

With you I am obviously talking about your tribe. Talking about that this is a new factor that is destroying the game? Bullocks, go back to the first worlds of this game and you had family tribes with up too 10 tribes.

Stop beeing a bad looser. It does not suit anyone.

arabela

Yeah, both sides were bad. At least, i recogn Tea shouldnt have recruited so much and ally so much. Also, u cant compare ally some rim tribe with ally between rank 2 and 3 tribes against rank 1.

I might be a bad loser, but i am able to admit my tribe mistakes. Seems you cant admit your not so fair victory :) You keep painting yourself and your tribe in almighty fighters...

And again, not saying u dont deserve the win, even considering your hugging...So relax, take a breath and enjoy it... :)

DeletedUser

BiP this world:

tumblr_m0v2vrpD141qdj4i3o6_250.gif

King Banana

Some rim tribe :D
DIST was rank 4 before you recruited them and poissened their gameplay. They did good untill that.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
TEA easily had just as good merging and diplomacy oppurtunities as any other tribe this world. In the end, it comes down to the poor choices you made, and how little you planned ahead.

TEA played the same type of game as BiP, the only difference is that BiP was better at it.

Last edited:

Sinful Super Unicorn

You're criticizing the Infamy + BiP merge...

What about the TEA + Dist merge (Dist was rank 4 when you merged), or the TEA + P-W merge (P-W was rank 4 when you merged), or the TEA + AD! merge (AD! was rank 4 when you merged).

It was a fun world, and its not over yet. Its easy and common to point fingers at other tribes and call them huggers, but that doesn't make it true. At the end of the day, its all about who wins the world.

Lost One

Its like arguing with 12 year olds... TEA is delusion now, and they always have been.. I guess they forget when they had a strangle hold on this world, with 3 tribes, 50+ players to recruit from ... world dominance .. best position ..and loudest mouths..

Now they are trying to turn it around on us, like we hugged , etc.. its mind boggling.

TEA recruited and merged from the get go, forcing others to consider the same... Its laughable , and they are just trolling. They dont have the skills to do anything in game, so they attempt to discredit us in externals... it wont work on me... I despise these people , i love watching them cry, be greedy, and internal everytime we crush a player, starting with there biggest most active, which we have done all game.

Keep talking ! I love it. Arabela is the best. Cant wait to chop the head off that slithering snake.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Its like arguing with 12 year olds... TEA is delusion now, and they always have been.. I guess they forget when they had a strangle hold on this world, with 3 tribes, 50+ players to recruit from ... world dominance .. best position ..and loudest mouths..

Now they are trying to turn it around on us, like we hugged , etc.. its mind boggling.

TEA recruited and merged from the get go, forcing others to consider the same... Its laughable , and they are just trolling. They dont have the skills to do anything in game, so they attempt to discredit us in externals... it wont work on me... I despise these people , i love watching them cry, be greedy, and internal everytime we crush a player, starting with there biggest most active, which we have done all game.

Keep talking ! I love it. Arabela is the best. Cant wait to chop the head off that slithering snake.

Lost One , your a great player , but your attitude really stinks , so I thought I bring this up:

http://www.twstats.com/en90/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=11001011

that is 13 tribe changes in one world , can you explain that to me ? Because to me it looks like you merged your way all the way to the top ? That is totally slithering if you ask me .

and you turn around and call Ara a slithering snake when she is one of the few who totally didn't agree with the recruiting of TEA .