Another World Down The Tubes

DeletedUser119932

Well, when you kick and forcefully internal your most active player on baseless suspicions.... You get less active players? Whaaaat? I guess when 2-6 people try to plan everything and disregard most advice and plans from individual people, then they will be more interested in staying active. Wait, thats not how it works?

Woah I'm getting some hefty deja-vu here. Feels like I've hinted at something like this very frequently looong ago. Well, I guess my mental state is just deterioration.

arabela

Jza, I think, indirectly, Balian said you can congrat them without praising them so much...this is all.

You dont have to make a whole drama now. You exagerated in your congrating post. U are just too nice lol

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I think Balian, Ara and the rest of you guys have gone through this enough now. What is even the point. Are you trying to convince BiP that they are shit? Are you really that dull?

Keep beating the same point over and over. And it's funny because the only thing you're doing is making yourselves look bad, since TEA was obviously worse.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@ Jza08 , Mate read my opening post dated May 29 , I clearly stated I would give this world another week or two after seeing 100 million points of players on the TEA side quit and not even bother passing their sits to the tribe , just letting their accts go barb . Then not after 1 or two weeks later , but 4 weeks later after seeing more players doing the same exact thing I posted on Thursday June 29 th that I have left due to the quitters who have basically given Bip the win .

So , Jza08 , mate you can withdraw all the troops you want from my villas from my SAT account , because I don't care for W 90 anymore , but I would like to mention that at least I , before I quit have SET a sitter unlike the rest of these quitters who didn't and caused TEA to lose . In every world I played I have always given my sit to the tribe to give them the best chance they have It's ignorant not to.

@ Seven Devils , If I have to mention something that I said before due to another player trying to twist my words around on what I have said , then I'm going to repeat the correction over and over and over if I have to and if you or anyone doesn't like it well that is just to bad , so stop crying about it ,

King Banana

teamwork_o_655668.jpg

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yea tea had a very strong line up . wonder what went wrong. I used to thought BIP s are playing only to spend PPs:p

World Winner

Reaction score
1. you should have figured out that TEA will not win, when they didnt have a good war until they fought us.
2. When you are leaders internal everyone and they dont give others villages this what happens.
3. Unlucky
4. Bad Leadership

1) It is still early to judge who will win imo - BiP indeed have active players out there constantly doing small OPs on us so probably that is a good point that we are lacking on still but improving.

2) People quit so it's part of the game to internal.

3) Yea a little I would say.

4) Have you tried leading?

Pink.Panther.

Reaction score
1. you should have figured out that TEA will not win, when they didnt have a good war until they fought us.
2. When you are leaders internal everyone and they dont give others villages this what happens.
3. Unlucky
4. Bad Leadership

Your So Pro Bro (clap)

DeletedUser114962

I really liked the play by Ernestoxx in the rim, I think that was a beautiful play by BiP. After baby sitting the EAST, I can say that the 2HARD players are monsters. The way they attacked in harmony was superb. Only some players were commendable from BiP.

This world would have been over by now if INFAMY WEST was in the EAST.

DeletedUser

I really liked the play by Ernestoxx in the rim, I think that was a beautiful play by BiP. After baby sitting the EAST, I can say that the 2HARD players are monsters. The way they attacked in harmony was superb. Only some players were commendable from BiP.

This world would have been over by now if INFAMY WEST was in the EAST.

Infamy drew the short straw and will be remembered, rightly or wrongly, as the part of BiP which rode along for the win whilst the rest were shitting on TEA.

That overall front will probably stay the pretty much the same till 70% unless players decide to quit.

The main thing that stuck out to me during brief sits was how badly managed and unintelligently played the accounts were in the East with very few exceptions. That made relatively sloppy and poor attacks work when they should not have, though not saying all were.

DeletedUser114962

INFAMY will beat BiP, the players in INFAMY just don't have the nuts to do so. Fair to them that they want this world over. I want this world over now as-well so that I may leave and concentrate on my degree as I enter my final year in university. Doing a dual degree with engineering is not an easy task, and INFAMY have definitely made it alot harder. Constant OP since December is stressfull

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@Jza08

Mate sometimes we all make mistakes and when I read your post and you used the words Crying and Salty , I thought you were directing that towards me and or your tribemates , but after us clearing it up on skype , I apologize here today in front of the whole TW community ( something most egos wouldn't do ) .

The reason I thought you were directing it towards me is because for the past 3 years players been calling me salty and cry baby just about everytime I speak my mind just like the rest of players do , they say the externals are for bantering and I even have players skype me directly and tell me it's just banter and I say no , but what confuses me is when I hear I can't get into someones premade because a player or two doesn't like me .

I never done anything to anyone to deserve this , because I'm the type of player who plays hard and I don't give anyone a hard time unless they give me a hard time first .

DeletedUser118278

Overall the reason why BiP is winning and not Tea, is because constantly BiP have been better players defencivly. Do you guys disagree?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Overall the reason why BiP is winning and not Tea, is because constantly BiP have been better players defencivly. Do you guys disagree?

If I answer this question , players will say I'm repeating myself again because I done said several times why Bip are winning , therefore I'll keep my mouth shut even though you just asked a question that would cause a player to repeat himself.

DeletedUser118278

Well everyone seems to repeat themselves in this thread so, why not?

arabela

I recogn i dont understand what u said here.
Can u define "better players defecivly"?