Another World Down The Tubes

Deleted User - 10618707

So now the excuses have gone to well if BIP "East" was like BIP "West" we would have one. Or trying to bring up Infamy maybe thats your problem the TEA merges still saw themselves as different tribes while BIP just thinks we are BIP. Infamy was fun and a good ride and that front was a stalemate it was very clustered on TEA's side with a lot of defense to call on with WT to boot that makes things extremely easy. Yes TEA thinks there great from their stats of nobling ex Farm that joined Infamy which is the only accomplishment you have. However, how long did it take you to complete that job? And how many betrayals did you need before it was all said and done? Lets not talk about the added recruitment and manipulating small rim players to attack that didn't know any better.

But really other than Farm/Infamy in the south where did TEA show you were oh so good to where you could beat Infamy? Oh you counter attacked in k53 and took back villages but other than that....nothing. Much respect to JZA though saw your early post and enjoyed fighting you back in the earlier months. You too Ara as you just loved to send me fakes.

Rimmed ya. My life goals are complete.

Michael Corleone.

I am keeping them out of it.

However as long as you keep crying I will point it out thats all you have done in this thread. You are crying cause the world did not go your way. Boo freaking hoo

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am keeping them out of it.

However as long as you keep crying I will point it out thats all you have done in this thread. You are crying cause the world did not go your way. Boo freaking hoo

Yes mate I'm a crybaby and you are the coolest ,everything you say is awesome , I want to be just like you , your my hero

arabela

Your problems with Balian are not my problems.....this is for all of you that keep posting here and trash talk to him.

If he was rude to any of you, take a moment and think if maybe you weren't rude with him first.

Alex is an old friend of mine and i care about him. On the other hand, i met Balian in this world, so, maybe a lot of you would side the oldest friend and troll the new one or maybe not say anything to defend your team. It is not how it works with me, tho. Alex was rude with Balian and got personal with him before Balian said smth. Told this to Alex in pm and i would do this for any of my tribemates. :) I would do this even for you, Jacal, if you would be my tribemate :)

Last edited:

Lost One

Your problems with Balian are not my problems.....this is for all of you that keep posting here and trash talk to him.

If he was rude to any of you, take a moment and think if maybe you weren't rude with him first.

Alex is an old friend of mine and i care about him. On the other hand, i met Balian in this world, so, maybe a lot of you would side the oldest friend and troll the new one or maybe not say anything to defend your team. It is not how it works with me, tho. Alex was rude with Balian and got personal with him before Balian said smth. Told this to Alex in pm and i would do this for any of my tribemates. :) I would do this even for you, Jacal, if you would be my tribemate :)

You and Balian are two Pea's in a shit Pod. You go well together.

arabela

You should become a writter, Lost one. Your metaphors are full of imagination..

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
yea show some stats people HAHAHA, oh wait, I have no stats to show hahaha :x
Side 1:
Tribes: BiP
Side 2:
Tribes: Delete

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,080
Side 2: 2,865
Difference: 1,215

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,234
Side 2: 297
Difference: 937

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 32,048,281
Side 2: 23,779,076
Difference: 8,269,205

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11,079,751
Side 2: 2,696,609
Difference: 8,383,142

chart

Since you asked.

World Winner

Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: BiP
Side 2:
Tribes: Delete

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,080
Side 2: 2,865
Difference: 1,215

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,234
Side 2: 297
Difference: 937

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 32,048,281
Side 2: 23,779,076
Difference: 8,269,205

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11,079,751
Side 2: 2,696,609
Difference: 8,383,142

chart

Since you asked.

Wow thanks for that, ours is pretty nasty and BiPs are actively capping us, good on that but yeah this world will probably last longer than before and should be more fun I hoped~

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Dear World 90

I'm sorry to announce Balian is quitting World 90

My reasons are simple :

Too many players have quit on our side and crippling our chances of winning leaving too many of our positions exposed as a result I feel we no longer have a chance of winning therefore I'm not going to give BIP the time of the day when I can be doing better things with my family and kids.
Also my Job is very busy this time of the season and I don't have the time to maintain my account .

It has been a honor to all my tribemates (who stuck around) and to my enemies .

I know alot of my enemies dislike me even some of my tribemates , but I assure you no hard feelings , this game is a war game and can bring out the worst of us , we all say things to each other out of anger and rage . If I offended anyone , I'm sorry , but things are said to me all the time that are rude to .

Anyway Congratulations to Bip for their most likely win and I'm looking forward to another world we can battle in and hopefully it will be a strong fight and not one where half a tribe quits on one side.

Have a wonderful summer peace out .

Balian

I don't know if everyone has seen this , so I thought I bring it up since everyone has been asking me if I quit or not . The truth is I haven't played my account since I posted this , in fact I haven't even had time to play since I been working 80 to 100 hours a week .

So once again ,

Yes I am done Playing world 90