Another World Down The Tubes

Deleted User - 10618707

Bip still can't beat a dead tribe? Lmao. Such skills, such pro.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well I see my account has gone from rank 15 to rank 47 since i have quit World 90 after passing the sit to the tribe.

Im not complaining just was letting you all know my recognition.

There is nothing i could do better anyway due to my job which has me working 17 hour shifts 5 days a week . Its a seasonal job and although I did my best to find a Co i couldn't.

Its a shame I couldn't give Bip a real fight that they deserved especially Deadmax down there in K66.

Anyway good luck to all

DeletedUser118278

Its sad tho you couldn't give deadmax the fight you promised him, Balian!:)

arabela

Unlucky TEA . Karma really did bite hard it seems,

TEA was a very good tribe at startup and I will be the first to say it , I really did enjoy my time there and I am quite upset about how my W90 experience ended. I met some amazing people in TEA and I also lost some very good friends because of the BS that was spread. Yes I have made my mistakes in the past but w90 was a world where i really felt at home. Everyone in TEA just know I hold nothing against you for what happened to me , Its all forgotten.

BIP another Great team that I love and I am glad they have come out on top you deserve it. Hands down one of the best tribes i have ever been in. Regarding what happened on the Kriez account I want everyone to know I had nothing to do with that if anyone in TEA can please clear my name I would greatly appreciate that.

We are a very small community and all this BS is ruining the game Tribal Wars once was. Anyone who is looking for another world to play please just let me know. TEA/BIP thanks for having me

Incoming Impact

The time has come to clean your image as you asked for.

Sam never spied for Tea. His hate was so annoying for me that i served him as spy on the plate to my dear friend Fred.

Sorry Fred, was not cause of u, was cause of him asking for it :x

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Balian Please tell everyone why you ended sit :D

I'm sure you can find that out through the grapevine or through some gossip . I'm not going to sit here and dwell about it , I have no more rap for the externals because it's where all the haters are , and sure you can say it's banter ; and some of it is from certain players , but when it affects me ingame I don't find it to be banter it's pure hate . So if anyone wants to hate me so be it , I just like playing the game and my haters are doing a great job trying their best to take it from me .

I'm out of here I'll let you all talk your crap , once you don't hear me in here you will all find a new victim . Good luck ingame .

Deleted User - 10618707

I'm sure you can find that out through the grapevine or through some gossip . I'm not going to sit here and dwell about it , I have no more rap for the externals because it's where all the haters are , and sure you can say it's banter ; and some of it is from certain players , but when it affects me ingame I don't find it to be banter it's pure hate . So if anyone wants to hate me so be it , I just like playing the game and my haters are doing a great job trying their best to take it from me .

I'm out of here I'll let you all talk your crap , once you don't hear me in here you will all find a new victim . Good luck ingame .

Good luck in future endeavors :)