Answer-Beyond merge, Ow! & the K23 factor

Gicusan

OK. from now on I will post special stats for you aside the official ones :)

DeletedUser

OK. from now on I will post special stats for you aside the official ones :)

lol just saw you were a member in CULT on world 3 i was to i was in CultLC

anyway fun war so far hope it doesnt end anytime soo or i might just quit this boring world :icon_cry:

Gicusan

That is so many years ago. It was my first world. Still got into top 20 ODA :)

DeletedUser

guess it would of been my 4th world cause i started in beta even tho it was nly 2 weeks if that counts :/

anyway back to the topic i have to say im enjoying this war for the most part even tho there are noobs on both side :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

That is not an achievement :icon_wink:

guess it would of been my 4th world cause i started in beta even tho it was nly 2 weeks if that counts :/

anyway back to the topic i have to say im enjoying this war for the most part even tho there are noobs on both side :icon_neutral:

And you are one of them :icon_wink: <3

Zeddy Le Mange

Hope you chaps don't mind one of the rim tribes chipping in.

There's 4 other tribes which should probably be mentioned when speaking of OW!. I don't know their current diplomatic status with regards to OW!, but it'll certainly make for good warring should anything change.

The tribes of mention are: K.S.D, B-W, Dogma and my tribe, NEWBS. All 4 currently sit in the rank range of 17th - 32nd, so aren't complete pushovers and all have been watching events unfold quite intently.

Here's a gif of the the region over the last month, thought it might help everyone understand what's been going down, and also who's coming up...

[spoil]
eb838f3bc25d5df6478d4bd6ff2a6802.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Hope you chaps don't mind one of the rim tribes chipping in.

There's 4 other tribes which should probably be mentioned when speaking of OW!. I don't know their current diplomatic status with regards to OW!, but it'll certainly make for good warring should anything change.

The tribes of mention are: K.S.D, B-W, Dogma and my tribe, NEWBS. All 4 currently sit in the rank range of 17th - 32nd, so aren't complete pushovers and all have been watching events unfold quite intently.

Here's a gif of the the region over the last month, thought it might help everyone understand what's been going down, and also who's coming up...

[spoil]
eb838f3bc25d5df6478d4bd6ff2a6802.gif
[/spoil]

meh dogma are alright i guess i was attacking some of them and there leader started crying to OW! for an alliance which i thought was funny but some of them aren't to bad but were leaving them alone maybe we can be allies who knows

as for the others ones i dont know anything about them tbh but all i know is we at OW! wont be asking for any help at least thats what Esuna said

@D
ark Prince do i know you :icon_neutral:

Gicusan

For the rimmish tribes OW position is simple: that is not the direction we intend to expand...

unless 2 things happen:
1. They engage one of our players as a gang and not local players' skirmishes for a couple of villas.
2. They recruit in our area - recruited players will be, sooner rather than later, eliminated. It has nothing to do with the tribe itself but with people building their clusters. I just made such a move, removing a 12 villas player that found it fun to expand in my church areas. This does not mean I inted to conquer more rimmish continents. Especially as Beyond promises a good fight.

We are more interested to have those tribes as pools of players who, by weeding out themselves, will be recruitable later.

PS: Nice map Zeddy :)

DeletedUser

This is Gicusan posting under Pinky as this is her computer and I forgot my pass.

Dissident, I want to take this chance to apologize for what happened last week. It was beyond my powers to stop it and as follows I withdrew myself from any leadership position in OW. This is the world 58 and her extreme sh.., bad politics. Fork lives on its reputation and most people know how good that is. I am nothing but proud I had a chance to deal with them as an ally and help in their wars and all. It was an entirely fulfilling experience. Too fulfilling I must say. It shall never be repeated.

Congratulations on the beginning of the war, you were ahead - even if by a small margin - and the effort and dedication your boys put into it was obvious. It should have remained a fair and entertaining war. I hope the outside interferences wont trip those scales too much. Probably in vain. I am too ashamed to post present stats but I will post some until the wonderful and fair move Fork put in:
Side 1:
Tribes: OW!
Side 2:
Tribes: Beyond

Timeframe: 01/11/2011 00:00:00 to 03/12/2011 02:27:50

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 24
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 210,557
Side 2: 192,286
Difference: 18,271

chart

I used as a final date the hour your first deflector joined Fork. I know you might not like my stats again but those scores show a good fight in there. I have no idea how we are ahead as I thought you were 1-3 villas ahead.

I want to make it clear I no longer have any position in OW so I speak for me alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54677

*shrug*

Beyond will be back for OW!. Keep your chin up, we won't be going down that easily and we will have an ending to our war. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

*shrug*

Beyond will be back for OW!. Keep your chin up, we won't be going down that easily and we will have an ending to our war. :icon_wink:

i was really looking forward to our war the way it was tbh i kind of lost motivation to play this war anymore my 2 coplayers quit and now i have 2 new guys coplaying might just let them have the acc

DeletedUser54677

So was I. Unfortunately, some people didn't think that that was good enough.

Shadryk 01

Ow! was a heavy underdog. There was a potential for a good fight & I was looking forward to it. I love a good fight from the underdog role. Nothing better than smashing a tribe twice your size.

DeletedUser

I beg to differ Jim, smashing while being 3-4 times smaller (as in Sense - Answer war) felt even better.

DeletedUser

This is Gicusan posting under Pinky as this is her computer and I forgot my pass.

Dissident, I want to take this chance to apologize for what happened last week. It was beyond my powers to stop it and as follows I withdrew myself from any leadership position in OW. This is the world 58 and her extreme sh.., bad politics. Fork lives on its reputation and most people know how good that is. I am nothing but proud I had a chance to deal with them as an ally and help in their wars and all. It was an entirely fulfilling experience. Too fulfilling I must say. It shall never be repeated.

Congratulations on the beginning of the war, you were ahead - even if by a small margin - and the effort and dedication your boys put into it was obvious. It should have remained a fair and entertaining war. I hope the outside interferences wont trip those scales too much. Probably in vain. I am too ashamed to post present stats but I will post some until the wonderful and fair move Fork put in:
Side 1:
Tribes: OW!
Side 2:
Tribes: Beyond

Timeframe: 01/11/2011 00:00:00 to 03/12/2011 02:27:50

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 24
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 210,557
Side 2: 192,286
Difference: 18,271

chart

I used as a final date the hour your first deflector joined Fork. I know you might not like my stats again but those scores show a good fight in there. I have no idea how we are ahead as I thought you were 1-3 villas ahead.

I want to make it clear I no longer have any position in OW so I speak for me alone.
I tend to feel that you are a little disgruntled by Fork's recruitment of Beyond players.

Clearly you are not aware of the political climate from a world perspective and only are looking at your main area. Here at Fork, we try to take a big picture concept on things. I am looking at continents that are more than 1 K away from my homelands. I personally have had to relocate to a whole new area more than 1 K away to take the war to Manic.

With this said, Manic tried to manipulate Beyond into warring Fork and Fork acted accordingly. I am sorry for ruining your war, but the Fork council have to protect the interests of Fork first. If KK had come to us and had decided to remain neutral against Fork, then this war would be happily trundling along as per normal.

Please do not blame Fork for this, blame the almighty KK for making a terrible political decision that will cost him his tribe's livelihood.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54677

Wrong thread, Faaaaark.

Also; don't post lies. It ruins your credibility.

DeletedUser

Offering my free services as an interpreter..

I tend to feel that you are a little disgruntled by Fork's recruitment of Beyond players

You are getting a little tired of all the hugging and gangbang maneuvering on this world

Clearly you are not aware of the political climate from a world perspective and only are looking at your main area

You are unaware of the fact we at Hug U Fork try and secure borders by recruitment as war is so bad for farming

Here at Fork, we try to take a big picture concept on things. I am looking at continents that are more than 1 K away from my homelands

We will hug anyone ... only to backstab them later of course when we make some new allies

I personally have had to relocate to a whole new area more than 1 K away to take the war to Manic.

I have been barb nobling and this sounds like an awesomesauce excuse for it

With this said, Manic tried to manipulate Beyond into warring Fork and Fork acted accordingly

And we here at Hug U Fork disapprove of such things ... unless we do it first

I am sorry for ruining your war, but the Fork council have to protect the interests of Fork first

I am not sure you realise the depth of our infatuation with hugging

Please do not blame Fork for this, blame the almighty KK for making a terrible political decision that will cost him his tribe's livelihood.

I mean what is the deal with people wanting to fight ? What is this game ? TribalWars ... ?

I hope this helps :)

DeletedUser

Hey, that sums it up perfectly.

Would you like a job as Fork's PR and communications representative?