Answer-Beyond merge, Ow! & the K23 factor

Gicusan

I tend to feel that you are a little disgruntled by Fork's recruitment of Beyond players.

Clearly you are not aware of the political climate from a world perspective and only are looking at your main area. Here at Fork, we try to take a big picture concept on things. I am looking at continents that are more than 1 K away from my homelands. I personally have had to relocate to a whole new area more than 1 K away to take the war to Manic.

With this said, Manic tried to manipulate Beyond into warring Fork and Fork acted accordingly. I am sorry for ruining your war, but the Fork council have to protect the interests of Fork first. If KK had come to us and had decided to remain neutral against Fork, then this war would be happily trundling along as per normal.

Please do not blame Fork for this, blame the almighty KK for making a terrible political decision that will cost him his tribe's livelihood.

I wont even bother to get started on this. Despite the fact pirate wrote his translation for a laugh, too many of those are true. The way you treat your deals and the people you do those deals with it is deplorable.

DeletedUser

I wont even bother to get started on this. Despite the fact pirate wrote his translation for a laugh, too many of those are true. The way you treat your deals and the people you do those deals with it is deplorable.
Yes, I would like to hear you explain this one too. Your post implies that the way I treat people is deplorable.

So please... knock yourself out and explain how.

Gicusan

A debate about TW morals is pointless at this point of W58. It is way too late to make it a good world. Way too much sh.. bad politics were used by most tribes. I dont believe in people and situations changing. I mean i do but it s a long and difficult process with low chances in most cases. For example, deep down, Sunshine will never change. It is in human nature that when you start your diet sh... bad things, that diet is unlikely to ever change. Only thing left for any good player here is to enjoy some good killing. And this is what I plan to do. This is what I would recommend to people that would understand what I am saying. World 69 will be an interesting one.

Care to explain? I'd love to hear...

:lol: Review your Skype history. And your relationships in w58 history. Com'on, it should not be that hard to understand for you.

DeletedUser96519

Oh I know now, the part where you thought you could dictate to me.... BAH.

Then the part where you dropped this ''I don't think you know who you're talking too''

But i do, I know all about the accounts history, but all corners say its not your history, farm b....

DeletedUser

sorry Gicusan but after this mail you really want me to believe your one of the best players yeah your stats aren't bad but your no where near on of the best players on the game. Faaaark,Matt,nauzhor,TollxBooth there some of the best tbh your not even close to there level not trying to flame you mate but saying your one of the best is a bit over the top

Gicusan on 08.12. at 15:12
I tried to do the leadership part in this tribe but I failed you guys. About 1 week ago Fork forced some Beyond recruiting on our tribe, including some border player that blocks a lot of our expansion in k24, and I simply could not stop it. I am sorry to inform you but we are not viewed as allies by our Fork neighbors but food for their recruiting purposes and they will surely turn on us sooner rather than later.
Also, I don't like the way they do things - too much recruiting and not enough real fighting. This is not the way I play my game and I always have the option to stop it by leaving such shady business.

You can call this philosophical differences or whatever but this is my final decision.

You are a good team, one which slowly could have become a great team, and I am sorry for leaving this job to other people as I am sorry that soon I will quit w58 altogether. As of now I have removed my privs. in the tribe, I will kill a couple more people and hand over my villages.

No matter when the moment of actual leaving will come, I want to tell you all that it has actually been a nice time playing with you guys and girls.
Good luck to you all, both in here and in real life.

Gicusan,
A bit sad monster.

DeletedUser

Despite the fact pirate wrote his translation for a laugh

No I didn't ...

I must say I am enjoying the irony here though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Please remember that if you are going to complain about another member, that it needs to be strictly game related. After all, deep down we're just a bunch of wonderful people who love each other. And if you don't treat everyone that way, I will find you. Damn, this should not have to happen every single day.

DeletedUser96519

Please remember that if you are going to complain about another member, that it needs to be strictly game related. After all, deep down we're just a bunch of wonderful people who love each other. And if you don't treat everyone that way, I will find you. Damn, this should not have to happen every single day.

half the cost of nobles...
It'll happen less, i promise :icon_rolleyes: