Anthrax. -> The Story.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Running smoothly? Losing 20 villages without/barely gaining ODD?
I put a hold on it, sam didn't do it, I did.
Wanna put up another fight? Let me first transfer my team on to this world!

Losing 20 villages was before Sam got access to the account.

Your pitiful 3 man tribe isn't worth anything at the moment. You've got one player too small to be effective and one player who hardly ever did anything. Not exactly the way to win the world huh Jeff?

DeletedUser

Losing 20 villages was before Sam got access to the account.

Your pitiful 3 man tribe isn't worth anything at the moment. You've got one player too small to be effective and one player who hardly ever did anything. Not exactly the way to win the world huh Jeff?
So is being in Ninja.
When sam got access, I did.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ninja at least has direction. You don't even know what you're going to do. You told me you wanted to win the world and the best way to do that was to do exactly what you did (except stay close with Turtle.)

You're stuck. You're not going to get any further members from Turtle to join your cause after the temper tantrum you pulled. You might have a relationship with Skype, but that's not going to last very long when we get further and further ahead of them in the war stats. Oh sure you *could* send your support to skype, but there's only a limited amount of support in your arsenal.

Face it. Your plans of destabilizing the Turtle Family and attempting to win the world have blown up in your face.

DeletedUser

Ninja at least has direction. You don't even know what you're going to do. You told me you wanted to win the world and the best way to do that was to do exactly what you did (except stay close with Turtle.)

You're stuck. You're not going to get any further members from Turtle to join your cause after the temper tantrum you pulled. You might have a relationship with Skype, but that's not going to last very long when we get further and further ahead of them in the war stats. Oh sure you *could* send your support to skype, but there's only a limited amount of support in your arsenal.

Face it. Your plans of destabilizing the Turtle Family and attempting to win the world have blown up in your face.
I do have growth space.
Your tribe.

velibor

I would just like to add that turtle's support is unlimited.

Last edited:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I do have growth space.
Your tribe.

So what's stopping you? Been several days with no word on attacks from you on anyone. What are you waiting for?

I'm sure once you do start attacking I can get Hank and Zoubo to start an op on you. What was it you said about them again? Something about being the only team players left? Sounds like you want them around. Would be a shame if the people you want start an op on you.

DeletedUser

So what's stopping you? Been several days with no word on attacks from you on anyone. What are you waiting for?

I'm sure once you do start attacking I can get Hank and Zoubo to start an op on you. What was it you said about them again? Something about being the only team players left? Sounds like you want them around. Would be a shame if the people you want start an op on you.
They both know it'll be a heavy task to do so.

rich26ca

sounds like threats jeff being next to you i don't much like that!

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They both know it'll be a heavy task to do so.

Tell me Jeffie boy, if it's such a challenge to rim you, then how come you were rimmed by Angelica hm?

No, you're not attacking yet because you know if you do you really will have no chance. One account can only do so much against a group of people. And we have far more numbers at our disposal than Angelica had.

As of right now you are nothing more than a bug on the windshield of my car. An insignificant speck. You won't win this world thanks to the little show you've done for everyone. I don't know if Vel had his hand in this or not (sounds like something he would do) and I quite frankly don't care because it was a huge failure. You were a spy, and rather than pretend to not be one and work on taking the suspicion off of yourself like a smart, intelligent spy would you decided to stupidly leave the tribe in a huff.

You will never amount to anything in this world. Face it, you're stuck on an account that has no real place to go in a pathetic excuse for a remake of a tribe in a different world.

Last edited:

velibor

Bunz you just lost 20 nukes can't have much offense left, don't intimidate people without backing. Mrrandom your intimidation would work better if you weren't losing on 4/6 fronts at the moment...a little piece of advice...when you're in over your head don't provoke anymore conflicts because that's why you're there in the first place...i would profit the most out of encouraging you two to go at each other but at this point i feel like this is advice which you may be able to use irl which makes it worth saying on here.

Last edited:

rich26ca

1. look at my ODA increase again there mate i haven't recently lost 20 nukes been a week since i even had an increase in ODA... and even if that were true i have more then 20 nukes im offensive top heavy mate...

2. Wasn't an attempt at intimidating him i dont roll like that... if i wanted to intimidate him i would just start attacking and taking villages. Me n jeff talk often especially since all this crap has gone down... if anything it sound like he was trying to intimidate me being so close.

DeletedUser

Tell me Jeffie boy, if it's such a challenge to rim you, then how come you were rimmed by Angelica hm?

No, you're not attacking yet because you know if you do you really will have no chance. One account can only do so much against a group of people. And we have far more numbers at our disposal than Angelica had.

As of right now you are nothing more than a bug on the windshield of my car. An insignificant speck. You won't win this world thanks to the little show you've done for everyone. I don't know if Vel had his hand in this or not (sounds like something he would do) and I quite frankly don't care because it was a huge failure. You were a spy, and rather than pretend to not be one and work on taking the suspicion off of yourself like a smart, intelligent spy would you decided to stupidly leave the tribe in a huff.

You will never amount to anything in this world. Face it, you're stuck on an account that has no real place to go in a pathetic excuse for a remake of a tribe in a different world.
The fact I had exams made it hard for me to defend, and let say Dennis wasn't the best player.
You still don't got the proof that I was a spy? Ask your spy on our up coming op.

And dayum.
8uIxK.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh dear "you've used nukes against the enemy, now you have less".... What a terrible terrible dig.

DeletedUser

It seems to me that Jeff is more-then-likely going to expend the account. I wouldn't put it passed Skype taking free villages to plan a frontline on K33/34.

I guess this is where I have to step in >__>

DeletedUser

It seems to me that Jeff is more-then-likely going to expend the account. I wouldn't put it passed Skype taking free villages to plan a frontline on K33/34.

Well they kind of have to, seeing as their "OP" they pulled on UncleSam resulted in him nobling villages off of Skype members while they nobled...

None

DeletedUser

Well they kind of have to, seeing as their "OP" they pulled on UncleSam resulted in him nobling villages off of Skype members while they nobled...

None
That was funny. I laughed hysterically for around 10-15 minutes about that. It was gold.

rich26ca

Oh pretty please my back yard.... </Rich gets excited>