anti-jokes

Repinski

Why did you get trolled?
Because your name is Trolololololololololol

[SPOIL][video=youtube;dQw4w9WgXcQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ[/video][/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

A llama walked into a bar.
Everyone died because llamas are awesome.

Repinski

What makes an anti joke an anti joke?
Any two lines that aren't funny.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why was six afraid of seven?

It wasn't. Numbers are not sentient and thus incapable of feeling fear.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A bear woke up from his annual hibernation to find that his stomach is growling.
"I sure am hungry." the sleepy bear said.
So he found some berries, but spit them out.
"These berries are far too bitter." the playful bear said.
He then found some honey, however was soon bombarded with a swarm of bees.
"That honey is good, but not that good." the jolly bear said.
He then stumbled upon a cabin.
"I wonder if there is any food in here..." the curteous bear wondered.
The events that followed are now reffered to by the locals as the May 20th Massacre. While no witnesses survived, the police reports depict that the Martinez family, a young family of 7 enjoying their memorial day weekend in their New Hampshire cabin, was brutally slain by a blood-thirsty animal who tracked each of them throughout the house in a period of approximately 45 minutes.

What is an anti joke?
Anti Jokes (or Anti Humor) is a type of comedy in which the uses is set up to expect a typical joke setup however the joke ends with such anticlimax that it becomes funny in its own right. The lack of punchline is the punchline.

Last edited:

DeletedUser105406

What is yellow percent of mildly?
- don't know. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
A bear woke up from his annual hibernation to find that his stomach is growling.
"I sure am hungry." the sleepy bear said.
So he found some berries, but spit them out.
"These berries are far too bitter." the playful bear said.
He then found some honey, however was soon bombarded with a swarm of bees.
"That honey is good, but not that good." the jolly bear said.
He then stumbled upon a cabin.
"I wonder if there is any food in here..." the curteous bear wondered.
The events that followed are now reffered to by the locals as the May 20th Massacre. While no witnesses survived, the police reports depict that the Martinez family, a young family of 7 enjoying their memorial day weekend in their New Hampshire cabin, was brutally slain by a blood-thirsty animal who tracked each of them throughout the house in a period of approximately 45 minutes.

Anti Jokes (or Anti Humor) is a type of comedy in which the uses is set up to expect a typical joke setup however the joke ends with such anticlimax that it becomes funny in its own right. The lack of punchline is the punchline.
[/spoil]

Sidd, you are awesome :D

And have given probably the best example of an anti joke on this thread. The two line thing isn't actually the format of the joke.