Anti

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
TL;DR
Balian quit yet another world, cried and blamed others.

Whether your just trying to Flame me here or what but that is exactly what happened Tribal Wars is a very time-consuming game so plain out I'm not going to waste my time and finish a world like this I'm sure you wouldn't either.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Whether your just trying to Flame me here or what but that is exactly what happened Tribal Wars is a very time-consuming game so plain out I'm not going to waste my time and finish a world like this I'm sure you wouldn't either.

Cheer up man. People like you, Billynomates and BlackFlags will probably live on for a long time in TW community so you have that going for you

DeletedUser118416

Yes thanks to you.and you just didn't do it to me Connor you did it to all of Paryl. They will remember it and how much of a piece of crap you are and Yar as well.

95% of Paryl are irrelevant players I will never play with again so not really too fussed.

Michael Corleone.

Okay , SO LET WORLD 95 BE WRITTEN ON HOW BALIAN LOST TO PI , First he was backstabbed by Anti and some of his own tribe mates which started hitting his K 65 villas which were supporting my PI front lines , therefore Balian left Paryl do to the chaos , so Paryl withdrew all their support which I expected , then PI started hitting Balian .

It never seems to amazes me that when Balian loses a world it's a back stab , definately something fishy going on ? There seems to be some kind of clique going on here .

@Michael Corleone. , mate thanks for leaving my family out of it this time yes everything I say to you is crying , you say I am a utter joke when all I do is talk the same way players talk to me in the externals , I am flamed by many for it while all you are liked cleary players can see who the clique are and definately why the community is dying , the clique feels they have to win every world and of course they don't get backstabbed , because yous are the ones doing the back stabbing LOL

LOL people are TIRED of you trying to be a victim. "I only talk how ppl talk to me" no you little girl, Ive seen you talk tons of crap on here and in game. You dish it out, but can't take it at all. Quit pretending this is some sort of game of honor cause its not. I'm not part of any cliques on TW, I just call it like I see it and all I see right now is a big ass bald headed baby crying cause they spent a lot of money LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO and lost yet again cause they fail to realize how much of a toxic personality they have.

even a social justice warrior would think you cry too much

Age of Ultron

Yeah I'm sure they wouldn't play with you either now that they know what your like and how much you can be trusted.
pretty sure that more players would play with connor, than with you, even after what happened. :oops:
4eb7900d80113b90c015c76ca035e722.png

DeletedUser119533

I started this world, in the corner with PI, who backstabbed me. PI as a tribe did not backstab, but several of their players had set up accounts on the rim to spy on the stronger tribes. Those accounts then gifted villages in the tribes core, and spied ruining defensive plans. Then PI who new what their players were up to have the audacity to post on the public forums that it was not their fault that other tribes in the area were able to put up a fight and challenge. Yes i did not play for long, and i never spent a penny, but i would class what they did as a big backstab, not just a minor backstab, so on that you are wrong balian.

PI players are also commenting about paryl accepting traitors, so why are they in PI? knowing that several of there players are cheating scum and backstabbers. They are all choosing to hide there heads in the sand, when it comes to there own tribe cheating.

Paryl also started on a backstab, and have backstabbed several tribes and players themselves. So they cannot really cry about backstabbing. Tw is literally just backstabbing for the quick growth now, rather than any war fighting, and most of that is due to the botting and pp.

Yar was obviously going to backstab, due to his location. He has stayed out of the way of wars and had run out of room to expand, and a player like him is scared to war. Any large player who avoids the war will eventually run out of room to grow, and then go for the backstab as the quickest way to gain growth, the same with vlad and a number of others. Some might be good at war, but they avoid it for easy growth if they can, and that is what they did. I do think that they have set themselves up for a backstab themselves though, as Yar is gifting villages to PI in k55. But PI will not invite the smaller players, or some of the larger ones, so they will most likely be backstabbed in the future.

I quit, and i am happier not playing, as i tell you what, the amount of backstabbing is disgusting, its not worth the effort as 95% of wars are won due to backstabs. If i were you ibilain, i would try to find a new game, as tribalwars is dying, mostly because of the attitude of its players.

arabela

Balian, you must understand you are not the center of the universe. The world is not spining around you and you don't count as much as you think you do. Also, we don't all unite against you or for making you lose. Is not always about YOU!

Nobody asked you to spend your money in this online game, and we don't owe you if you did. Saying this happens to you after you invested in this game is simply irrelevant, was your own choice.

Calling Connor a coward or asking people to post against him is pathetic and lame. You are becoming worse and worse. I know Connor since w65 and he is far from being a coward. He has some principles and he wont forget them and he stick to those principles to death. Hugging for win is something that he despides the most. I will always back him up and i play following same principles and ideology. For me or for him winning using hugging and merging is not the way to play this game.

Cheers,
Ara

arabela

I started this world, in the corner with PI, who backstabbed me. PI as a tribe did not backstab, but several of their players had set up accounts on the rim to spy on the stronger tribes. Those accounts then gifted villages in the tribes core, and spied ruining defensive plans. Then PI who new what their players were up to have the audacity to post on the public forums that it was not their fault that other tribes in the area were able to put up a fight and challenge. Yes i did not play for long, and i never spent a penny, but i would class what they did as a big backstab, not just a minor backstab, so on that you are wrong balian.

PI players are also commenting about paryl accepting traitors, so why are they in PI? knowing that several of there players are cheating scum and backstabbers. They are all choosing to hide there heads in the sand, when it comes to there own tribe cheating.

Paryl also started on a backstab, and have backstabbed several tribes and players themselves. So they cannot really cry about backstabbing. Tw is literally just backstabbing for the quick growth now, rather than any war fighting, and most of that is due to the botting and pp.

Yar was obviously going to backstab, due to his location. He has stayed out of the way of wars and had run out of room to expand, and a player like him is scared to war. Any large player who avoids the war will eventually run out of room to grow, and then go for the backstab as the quickest way to gain growth, the same with vlad and a number of others. Some might be good at war, but they avoid it for easy growth if they can, and that is what they did. I do think that they have set themselves up for a backstab themselves though, as Yar is gifting villages to PI in k55. But PI will not invite the smaller players, or some of the larger ones, so they will most likely be backstabbed in the future.

I quit, and i am happier not playing, as i tell you what, the amount of backstabbing is disgusting, its not worth the effort as 95% of wars are won due to backstabs. If i were you ibilain, i would try to find a new game, as tribalwars is dying, mostly because of the attitude of its players.

Are you another player that was rejected to join Pi?

Deleted User - 10618707

I started this world, in the corner wyith PI, who backstabbed me. PI as a tribe did not backstab, but several of their players had set up accounts on the rim to spy on the stronger tribes. Those accounts then gifted villages in the tribes core, and spied ruining defensive plans. Then PI who new what their players were up to have the audacity to post on the public forums that it was not their fault that other tribes in the area were able to put up a fight and challenge. Yes i did not play for long, and i never spent a penny, but i would class what they did as a big backstab, not just a minor backstab, so on that you are wrong balian.

I'm curious as to who are these players who you refer to? Its actually hilarious that you think of your rim tribes as important enough that would we go out of our way to 'plant' people lmao.But even so, we never claimed to be saints, just against the hypocrisy:).

Ara I'm pretty sure he was one of those Px nubs that rimmed ya :oops:

DeletedUser118416

Lol backstabbing for growth how in the dark you are. If you even had an inkling you would know Vlad account doesn’t do recruit or merge 2 win. Simples. It’s not about growth it’s about principle.

I’d suggest go and do a little research before posting again. Allows you to save the embarrassment of posting nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Are you another player that was rejected to join Pi?

Oh Ara we all know your Connor co and that you were in Paryl chat claiming to be on our side , well that makes you a major back stabber to , a real piece of crap

Last edited:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I couldn't have said it better myself I'm sure alot more players see it our way , but are too mature to deal with the arrogance of the players who destroy the game and community , I myself am not afraid to speak my mind.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol backstabbing for growth how in the dark you are. If you even had an inkling you would know Vlad account doesn’t do recruit or merge 2 win. Simples. It’s not about growth it’s about principle.

I’d suggest go and do a little research before posting again. Allows you to save the embarrassment of posting nonsense.

Well honestly I wish more players would speak their minds up and let them you know how much of a piece of garbage you are . Face it Connor you play like a cowardly major back stabber and I am glad I didn't help you in 80 knowing what you are .