Anti

Michael Corleone.

i cant blame him gents was a pretty shitty tribe to be in

Deleted User - 10618707

Photoshop , why would someone rather player for someone who just backed stabbed them dosen't make sense to me .
Same reason why someone who claimed to have quit 2 days ago, is still here talking for some reason.

DeletedUser119533

I'm curious as to who are these players who you refer to? Its actually hilarious that you think of your rim tribes as important enough that would we go out of our way to 'plant' people lmao.But even so, we never claimed to be saints, just against the hypocrisy:).

Ara I'm pretty sure he was one of those Px nubs that rimmed ya :oops:

Yes i was Px.

Nuked by penguins, had a couple of accounts in Px, that were set up to gift him villages. Mexicanmadness told us that he had only joined the world for villages to be gifted to Nukedbypenguins, and then gifted all his villages to him.

Albanian, several players joined the world to give this player villages, he was gifted villages throughout the core of our tribe.

Px were not nubs, it took several ops to finally crack us and to be honest, we only broke when you invited our largest player and had several players gift you villages throughout the tribe, meaning we could not form a defensive line, considering we were a lot smaller than PI as a tribe.

As i said only a few players in PI did it, and it was not PI as a tribe who did it, but there are players in PI who did do it, proof was sent at the time. But PI as a tribe decided to bury their heads in the sand and pretend that they did not know what their players were up to.

Those accounts were not set up to spy, you know this, they were set up for your players to noble without a fight, so they grew bigger than everyone else. Them joining rim tribes, was only done to protect the account until PI players had the nobles to noble them. But they were used to spy while being in the tribe, and you as a tribe gained a large advantage due to this.

Are you another player that was rejected to join Pi?

Hahahaha, so proving players cheat means i was rejected? wow, carry on burying your head in the sand and pretending your tribe are the only clean tribe in tribalwars. All tribes have cheating players in them, yours is no exception, so stop pretending you dont.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Hahahaha, so proving players cheat means i was rejected? wow, carry on burying your head in the sand and pretending your tribe are the only clean tribe in tribalwars. All tribes have cheating players in them, yours is no exception, so stop pretending you dont.

No one said we were playing clean, but the term "cheating" is pretty subjective. Just because you consider it cheating doesn't mean anything against the rules was ever done. These tactics are quite the norm, I'm sure it would be difficult to find a group of players that have never done anything like this. As you said, PI leadership didn't set these kinds of things up so why come out here on your soap box? Maybe you should have internalled the accounts planning to gift, considering you had the info they would be doing so?

DeletedUser118416

I said in the opening thread he remembers , we were in Gents he wanted to do a break off tribe

I never wanted to do a breakaway tribe I wanted to keep us together when Gents was falling apart. As our group was the 5 accounts and frontline that was actually winning.

People can express to me their feelings but anyone feelings salty or sad over this is a irrelevant player. Like yourself. I’ve stated it many times I don’t care about winning. I just want to win by warring not by mass recruit or merge. Manipulation ends up catching up on tribes. Eventually you manipulate someone who has influence. My forum account name just resembles it dearly.

Continue living on in your little bubble. Gain some self awareness, realise your part of the problem. Need to remember your tribes actions led to this. :)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I never wanted to do a breakaway tribe I wanted to keep us together when Gents was falling apart. As our group was the 5 accounts and frontline that was actually winning.

People can express to me their feelings but anyone feelings salty or sad over this is a irrelevant player. Like yourself. I’ve stated it many times I don’t care about winning. I just want to win by warring not by mass recruit or merge. Manipulation ends up catching up on tribes. Eventually you manipulate someone who has influence. My forum account name just resembles it dearly.

Continue living on in your little bubble. Gain some self awareness, realise your part of the problem. Need to remember your tribes actions led to this. :)

I like warring to , Paryl was no where considered a Mass recruiting tribe , PI has more recruits then Paryl , Paryl was just trying to balance the world out beings PI had just about the entire world fighting for them . Salty , yeah I'm a little salty you screwed my whole world up by back stabbing me and Paryl , the entire time I thought you were a friend you claimed to be my friend , but friends don't do that to friends , were no longer friends I don't like back stabbing cowards .

And as I can see you are PIs Knight in Shinning armour you pretty much gave them the world and your a liar to you did try to do a break away tribe in 80 , you lied about everything in Paryl skype chat . You say I'm the problem , but I'm not the problem here is backstabbing , I play a much more cleaner game then anti and pi .

Age of Ultron

I like warring to , Paryl was no where considered a Mass recruiting tribe , PI has more recruits then Paryl , Paryl was just trying to balance the world out beings PI had just about the entire world fighting for them . Salty , yeah I'm a little salty you screwed my whole world up by back stabbing me and Paryl , the entire time I thought you were a friend you claimed to be my friend , but friends don't do that to friends , were no longer friends I don't like back stabbing cowards .

And as I can see you are PIs Knight in Shinning armour you pretty much gave them the world and your a liar to you did try to do a break away tribe in 80 , you lied about everything in Paryl skype chat . You say I'm the problem , but I'm not the problem here is backstabbing , I play a much more cleaner game then anti and pi .
4c2e23632f7eb294e3566e6c30c460a0.png

ffe6ec78f9836cd60b2c16c729163937.png

fc7b1fb87c6f0f33db0fe15c2cf31ec1.png

5bb2b93d95ab4219053d2ad325c3040e.png
Yeah, balian the good guy ofc.:oops:
Cant wait to hear the excuses, maybe it was photoshopped? maybe its just a minor event?
or maybe it doesnt count when balian does it.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
4c2e23632f7eb294e3566e6c30c460a0.png

ffe6ec78f9836cd60b2c16c729163937.png

fc7b1fb87c6f0f33db0fe15c2cf31ec1.png

5bb2b93d95ab4219053d2ad325c3040e.png
Yeah, balian the good guy ofc.:oops:
Cant wait to hear the excuses, maybe it was photoshopped? maybe its just a minor event?
or maybe it doesnt count when balian does it.

Is that all you have on me , first of all the Assassin acct players were divided 1 for PI one not and Assassin acct was trying to do the back stab not me, then the account had 10 villas on the front line and wasn't being backstabbed by a 46 million point break off tribe ran by Connor And Yar in the rear who attacked Paryl villas cities that were supporting their fronts.

I mean really are you just plain stupid ? You have no argument here most players from PI and Anti are good players , but your tatics are majorly unclean which reflects upon yourselves then instead of pointing your fingers at yourselves you want to brush it off on me.

Why don't you all just try and play a clean game for once , no cheating , no spying and no using your dirty tatics

DeletedUser121288

When I first joined this server I was quite surprised that everyone was seemingly always hating on you, as you didn't seem that bad. Over time however you gradually started to annoy me too, like reaaallly annoy me... Balian this, Balian that, one way or another you make every conversation about yourself; either about your ''suffering'' or about your high walls, if possible in third person...
Just stop blaming everyone else and start looking at yourself and try and get more positive in general. I mean, the first thing you said in a W100 topic was a whiny comment about wondering how many tribes won't allow you in, like what type of a negative attitude is that? o_O
Stop wallowing in self pity and drawing all this negative attention to yourself. I truly believe you are in essence a nice person, but the way you act on this game will get you nowhere.

As for 95; you would have happily won the world in a tribe that only got this far due to countless backstabbing, but now that the tables are turned you are heavily against it? Hypocrit in Ibelin.....

Also, I don't get why you seem so surprised by ANTI. If a tribe consists of let's say 80-90% backstabbers, then it's only a matter of time before one of them stabs again, Proff Curr himself even brought up that reasoning in one of his lectures once.
You are now focussing all your attention on yar and Connor but the reality is that if they didn't do this, then it would have been one of the other countless known backstabbers in your tribe (as illustrated by Ace swapping sides in a heartbeat). Actually, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if a good portion of the remaining Paryl people you now call friends were actually spying on you or whatever at some point, or were going to do so in the future. I mean, even a noob tribe like Booty had a spy in Paryl at one point... ;)

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score

Entire world fighting for us?? Are you mad? Paryl+Risk+Pink+Escape.. oh and don't forget stacks from Tudadar! vs PI+Booty... This was the diplomacy of the world. Considering majority Knummy was irrelevant sitting sidelines waiting to pick the winning (read rank 1) side, some members supporting both sides of the war. Also, PI has been up in war stats since the beginning vs Paryl. You couldn't even mount a decent offensive against us while getting one of our players to swap sides in the middle of it.. lol.

Deleted User - 10618707

It has always been us against the world. But let me get this straight, you hate backstabbers right? But you were totally okay with Vinny from Assassin and Karma being recruited. You didn't come here talking about how they were backstabbers then? :D

Age of Ultron

Is that all you have on me , first of all the Assassin acct players were divided 1 for PI one not and Assassin acct was trying to do the back stab not me, then the account had 10 villas on the front line and wasn't being backstabbed by a 46 million point break off tribe ran by Connor And Yar in the rear who attacked Paryl villas cities that were supporting their fronts.

I mean really are you just plain stupid ? You have no argument here most players from PI and Anti are good players , but your tatics are majorly unclean which reflects upon yourselves then instead of pointing your fingers at yourselves you want to brush it off on me.

Why don't you all just try and play a clean game for once , no cheating , no spying and no using your dirty tatics
I was just pointing out that you'd do such a thing for a minor advantage of 10 villages.You just come out to bitch about things when others do it, otherwise its all cool when you/your side does it.
Karma backstabs PI and launches at albanian right after leaving, balian doesnt say a word.
a couple weeks later..
Lynch leaves Paryl family, Balian : "OMG, this is the worst form of betrayal ever"
And then you point fingers at us and call us the unclean players.

Age of Ultron

BTW can we have 2 seconds silence for SNUSNU's trumpet?:oops:

Whats paryl going to do without the best defender on tw ? :(