Anti

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Anti the tribes of cowardly back stabbers , I want the world to know that yes Anti back stabbed Paryl in the back and what a major back stab it was . Yeah we all know what it's like to be back stabbed and I'm sure we all done it before , but in my opinion there's different levels of backstabbing anywhere from a beginning of the world one villa back stab which is minor to a 46 million point backstab that anti did on Paryl today , I honestly didn't see it coming , but did have my suspicions . Connor is known for big backstabs like that he did it in 80 and tried to get me to go with him I eventually ended up quitting that world and was asked on several occasions to come back to Co.

I'll be honest I am very disappointed that this has happened and I am fed up with it , I been trying my hardest to get a world win , spent lots of money and time trying to get there and world after world it's the same thing I keep coming up short not because of my play , but because of big back stabs like this and I'm at the point where I just lost all interest in playing the game anymore , I can't trust anyone in the game .

I played with players for years and thought they were my friends and then they back stab you , a real friend just doesn't do that not when someone puts alot of time and money into the game . anyway I would Like to hear other players opinions on the matter and why would Conner backstab like that and , not going to mention Yar players though they were never a long time friend .

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Anti the tribes of cowardly back stabbers , I want the world to know that yes Anti back stabbed Paryl in the back and what a major back stab it was . Yeah we all know what it's like to be back stabbed and I'm sure we all done it before , but in my opinion there's different levels of backstabbing anywhere from a beginning of the world one villa back stab which is minor to a 46 million point backstab that anti did on Paryl today , I honestly didn't see it coming , but did have my suspicions . Connor is known for big backstabs like that he did it in 80 and tried to get me to go with him I eventually ended up quitting that world and was asked on several occasions to come back to Co.

I'll be honest I am very disappointed that this has happened and I am fed up with it , I been trying my hardest to get a world win , spent lots of money and time trying to get there and world after world it's the same thing I keep coming up short not because of my play , but because of big back stabs like this and I'm at the point where I just lost all interest in playing the game anymore , I can't trust anyone in the game .

I played with players for years and thought they were my friends and then they back stab you , a real friend just doesn't do that not when someone puts alot of time and money into the game . anyway I would Like to hear other players opinions on the matter and why would Conner backstab like that and , not going to mention Yar players though they were never a long time friend .

Wrong.

You are the fault, you are the problem. You are the reason you always lose.

How does a grown man get so far in life without any kind of self-awareness?

This is my opinion on the matter

Deleted User - 10618707

This is just my personal opinion, but i think all backstabs are the same. If you consider what happened a backstab, then that's cool i suppose. But what irks me is that players like you and debbie who are quick to claim the moral high ground now, but where were you all when Karma backstabbed us? When Assasin backstabbed us and sent sit to Karina and troops across the world 200 hours away? When our allies Knummy all joined paryl and backstabbed us?

You all were right there, but chose to stick your heads in the sand as if none of that is 'dirty'. If you truly cared about 'fair' play, surely you wouldn't have tried to take adv of the fact that assassin was actively trying to screw us over, but of course not, you and debbie were all over that. Don't be a hypocrite and now complain about 'dirty' play, only when you aren't benefiting, its rather sad.

To me, all play, assuming its within the rules of tribal wars is fairplay, jumping tribes, that's fairplay. I never called what Karma did dirty, just like I'm not kicking Arcward for nuking me right now. Dirty bastard :D

p.s: This is just advice, if everyone constantly says something about you, I would take it as a sign to do some introspection rather than think everyone hates you. Perhaps if you figure that out, world wins will come your way.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wrong.

You are the fault, you are the problem. You are the reason you always lose.

How does a grown man get so far in life without any kind of self-awareness?

This is my opinion on the matter

Whatever

This is just my personal opinion, but i think all backstabs are the same. If you consider what happened a backstab, then that's cool i suppose. But what irks me is that players like you and debbie who are quick to claim the moral high ground now, but where were you all when Karma backstabbed us? When Assasin backstabbed us and sent sit to Karina and troops across the world 200 hours away? When our allies Knummy all joined paryl and backstabbed us?

You all were right there, but chose to stick your heads in the sand as if none of that is 'dirty'. If you truly cared about 'fair' play, surely you wouldn't have tried to take adv of the fact that assassin was actively trying to screw us over, but of course not, you and debbie were all over that. Don't be a hypocrite and now complain about 'dirty' play, only when you aren't benefiting, its rather sad.

To me, all play, assuming its within the rules of tribal wars is fairplay, jumping tribes, that's fairplay. I never called what Karma did dirty, just like I'm not kicking Arcward for nuking me right now. Dirty bastard :D

I'm not Karma , I'm not Assasin , don't make me look like the bad guy here I have no counsel privs whatsoever and I made no decisions whatsoever in Paryl , Assasin main core was deep in enemy territory anyway he had but maybe 10 villas on the front which I call a minor back stab. I don't approve of backstabbing and I sure don't support it , I believe in a fair game , but innogames try to make the game as realistic as they can and in all wars of real life there was many back stabs . I would love to play a straight game because the back stabs really do bother me .

Deleted User - 10618707

Whatever

I'm not Karma , I'm not Assasin , don't make me look like the bad guy here I have no counsel privs whatsoever and I made no decisions whatsoever in Paryl , Assasin main core was deep in enemy territory anyway he had but maybe 10 villas on the front which I call a minor back stab. I don't approve of backstabbing and I sure don't support it , I believe in a fair game , but innogames try to make the game as realistic as they can and in all wars of real life there was many back stabs . I would love to play a straight game because the back stabs really do bother me .

You are completely missing the point, you say you're not council etc, but that has nothing to do with it, you were complicit. A council or a duke is nothing without his tribe's backing, therefore by not doing anything, you were complicit to the actions being. Like lots of Paryl disliked the fact that you all recruited Knummy, had you all threatened to leave for instance, it probably wouldn't have happened. But you sat there and let it happen.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You are completely missing the point, you say you're not council etc, but that has nothing to do with it, you were complicit. A council or a duke is nothing without his tribe's backing, therefore by not doing anything, you were complicit to the actions being. Like lots of Paryl disliked the fact that you all recruited Knummy, had you all threatened to leave for instance, it probably wouldn't have happened. But you sat there and let it happen.

No I was not complicit , there was no poll for Knummy , I woke up one morning and saw they got invites as far as Knummy being your allies , I know some where , but didn't think they all were .

DeletedUser118416

King backstabbed strikes again!

But in all seriousness Balian where did I backstab anyone on 80?

W80
Gents - I tried to keep the core group of people actually fighting together yourself included when the mass recruit tribe that was Gents fell apart. If you feel I backstabbed anyone there you are mistaken.

Destiny - I was kicked because I refused to recruit or merge to win when the duke had told me time and time again we would fight SIN. Baring in mind I was kicked and opd when I was at work.

I don’t understand why people feel I betrayed them or backstabbed anyone on 80. My tribe failed me as a council member. I’m about tribe above all else. If a decision in a tribe isn’t unanimous then it doesn’t proceed everyone must be on board. The move was for the worse and 100% original Destiny are not among any of the winners in fact I think one original player from SIN is there on death grim.

What myself, Rain, Jordon, Vaia, Nathan, Greg the list goes on have done being apart of this movement this Anti Paryl movement. Your all a disease. The sense of entitlement is oozing you feel you deserve a world win but will recruit almost all rank 3 to speed up a world win.

Paryl began on a backstab and will end on a backstab. I honestly couldn’t care what people think about myself and if I’m a backstabber, if a tribe feels they’ve won the world before they’ve even got a sniff of victory I’ll happily lose and make them earn it. Every time. If your going to exploit clever use of game mechanics like merging large portions of the map to achieve dominance not a tribe for me. Expressed this on multiple occasions.

You say you don’t approve of backstabbing yet you were the first person to message who wants to sit -assassin I’ve already outed you so there really is no denial.

TLDR
Paryl is shafted by their own doing.
Connor King backstabber strikes again. Let’s try and post my name about to warn other tribes about me in the future. If your going to make me famous at least spell my name right hun xoxo

Balian take note of my sig. Put on them big boy pants, stop sucking your thumb. Dig deep and stop crying daily.

ANTI COA depicts you perfectly Crybaby of Inbelin.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118416

He needs to try and gain the sympathy vote first and gather hatred towards me. It’s cute it’s actually a form of flattery.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't care how you look at it Connor , your a coward and a backstabber , you were in the Paryl skype chat claiming to be for Paryl , I asked you time and time again if you were on PI side you said no . I got nothing else to say on the matter .

@ arsenal , yes I quit , but I still speaking my thoughts , I'm not the bad guy here I didn't backstab here Connor did .

DeletedUser118416

You asked me if I was with PI I didn’t lie. Just didn’t tell you I had my own agenda.

You didn’t answer my question you based your point around me backstabbing in the past please provide said evidence. Or you can attempt to spell you side of the story.

Who did I backstab on 80?

Forgot actually wanting to war to win a world makes me a coward. How about your a coward for not wanting to ever fight and just cry for D and if not enough is supplied to your inactive standards all toys come out the pram?

Rainbow Rhythms

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Bellend. Look. Pls. This is no different than what PARYL did to STEPS... how else did Paryl ever get into its "world winning position".. chat shit. get banged. It aint ez being cheesy balloon.

DeletedUser118416

Lions don’t lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

Michael Corleone.

Oh look the biggest baby on TW continues to cry again. I warned matt about recruiting you, seems you continue to prove me right every single time. Oh you pay a ton of money to play this game? Lmao whose choice is that? That's your choice. Take responsibility for your actions and your words.

You are a complete and utter joke. No tribe should ever take you seriously or take you in with welcoming arms. You are a nail in the coffin to any tribe that takes you in. Want to know why I never get backstabbed when I played this game? Even if I had disagreements with tribemates, I would still work with them in-game. I didn't cry when something didn't go my way, I didn't bitch, I didn't moan and I sure as hell didn't spend a TON OF MONEY on this game LMAOOOOOO.

Play stupid games, you get stupid prizes. I don't feel sorry that you get "backstabbed" on every world, or waste tons of money. I have been laughing this entire time writing out this post; you being the downfall of a tribe is the equivalent of betting on the Golden State Warriors winning the NBA title this year.

Look forward to continue seeing you cry on future worlds!

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Okay , SO LET WORLD 95 BE WRITTEN ON HOW BALIAN LOST TO PI , First he was backstabbed by Anti and some of his own tribe mates which started hitting his K 65 villas which were supporting my PI front lines , therefore Balian left Paryl do to the chaos , so Paryl withdrew all their support which I expected , then PI started hitting Balian .

It never seems to amazes me that when Balian loses a world it's a back stab , definately something fishy going on ? There seems to be some kind of clique going on here .

@Michael Corleone. , mate thanks for leaving my family out of it this time yes everything I say to you is crying , you say I am a utter joke when all I do is talk the same way players talk to me in the externals , I am flamed by many for it while all you are liked cleary players can see who the clique are and definately why the community is dying , the clique feels they have to win every world and of course they don't get backstabbed , because yous are the ones doing the back stabbing LOL