Antz are marching again!

Epic Pandas

Looking forward to seeing if one of Kirk's tribes can mount a good offence for once. Should be interesting to watch - good luck to both sides.

HardNutz

Looking forward to seeing if one of Kirk's tribes can mount a good offence for once. Should be interesting to watch - good luck to both sides.
we didnt do to bad last round, especially so early in the world also

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
333a43852d.png

6b336baae3.png

My Little Birdy sent me the war Declaration. I find it quite pathetic :(

Last edited:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A brief skim of the conquer history of all tribes involved shows that tribe members on both sides are willing to noble low point barbarian and player villages. If either tribe expects to survive in the core of the world, they will need to warn members about taking such low point villages and possibly even boot those who do.

Both tribes are among the top 10 ranked in regards to ODA, which suggests that members are not afraid to be aggressive. Overall since either tribe has begun FaL has lost more villages than ANTZ. On the other hand, ANTZ is lead by someone who frequently bites off more than he can chew.

The results of this war will be somewhat interesting, as the tribes appear to be evenly matched.

DeletedUser117534

Good luck to Kirk and his Antz.
I don't think FAL family is in the best shape.
They took in a lot of PSSST members who decided to leave after a day. What does it tell us? Bad leadership and not much coordination, poor recruitment, chaos!
FAL is a large tribe standing on legs made of clay. All it needs is a push and it will most likely topple over.
I'm hearing more tribes are to nibble villages from this large dossier. I don't think FAL will survive 2 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

HardNutz

The war itself was inspired by alot of scheming and dirty moves thrown into the mix by the duke of FAL.

needless to say first 5 hours are looking tasty so far.

Side 1:
Tribes: ANTZ, ANTZ.
Side 2:
Tribes: FaL, F@L

Timeframe: 06/11/2016 19:20:00 to 07/11/2016 00:20:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 19,624
Difference: 19,624

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15,261
Difference: 15,261

chart

2116nub.png

HardNutz

update for you guys

Side 1:
Tribes: ANTZ, ANTZ.
Side 2:
Tribes: FaL, F@L

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 7

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 41,326
Side 2: 31,019
Difference: 10,307

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26,507
Side 2: 2,883
Difference: 23,624

chart

whxsnr.png

Lord Arbalester

One more thing needs to be said about this war
ANTZ are surrounded by 3 tribes,Jagger on the south which joined the war on FAL side,FAL to the east and PSSST on the west.
It isnt easy taking fals villas with such high speed and being able to defend your self from 3 tribes :)
ANTZ surprised me even,kirk especialy,i read the externals daily,i saw you all laughing and talking how Kirk is that Kirk is this,9th time is the lucky and so on,but he is a good leader...He is giving his whole self into the tribe,he is always active,coordinating the best he can,mailing members,he is doing a good job,and he is one of the reasons why ANTZ are so far succesful.
I apologize for my spelling mistakes.I am not a native english speaker :)

DeletedUser115558

Just for ANTZ and KIRK i am Here to Post ..

As the war declaration Explaining

345.png

For your new ground Good LUCK and here is Motivation

March ANTZ March