Antz are marching again!

HardNutz

One more thing needs to be said about this war
ANTZ are surrounded by 3 tribes,Jagger on the south which joined the war on FAL side,FAL to the east and PSSST on the west.
It isnt easy taking fals villas with such high speed and being able to defend your self from 3 tribes :)
ANTZ surprised me even,kirk especialy,i read the externals daily,i saw you all laughing and talking how Kirk is that Kirk is this,9th time is the lucky and so on,but he is a good leader...He is giving his whole self into the tribe,he is always active,coordinating the best he can,mailing members,he is doing a good job,and he is one of the reasons why ANTZ are so far succesful.
I apologize for my spelling mistakes.I am not a native english speaker :)

exactly this is a war vs FAL family, Jager and PSSST.

Jager has finally joined the war itself lol

HardNutz

they just joined now, also if you forget that you cant see all nukes atmosnoob is busting atm xD

big difference regardless between jager/Fal/PSSST compared to Antz & NS lol

BoneCrusher.Exe

One more thing needs to be said about this war
ANTZ are surrounded by 3 tribes,Jagger on the south which joined the war on FAL side,FAL to the east and PSSST on the west.
It isnt easy taking fals villas with such high speed and being able to defend your self from 3 tribes :)
ANTZ surprised me even,kirk especialy,i read the externals daily,i saw you all laughing and talking how Kirk is that Kirk is this,9th time is the lucky and so on,but he is a good leader...He is giving his whole self into the tribe,he is always active,coordinating the best he can,mailing members,he is doing a good job,and he is one of the reasons why ANTZ are so far succesful.
I apologize for my spelling mistakes.I am not a native english speaker :)

Pretty sure I saw Batan say that the high caliber players in ANTZ take care of the important things not Kirk so in my eyes that means "his" success is due to them mostly. Would be like a rookie coach being put in charge of the Micheal Jordan era Bulls and winning vs more experienced and better coaches.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If Kirk is having others micromanage for him then it is quite possible for ANTZ to survive in the core of the world depending on how well these players do.

Speaking of ANTZ, can someone clarify who all is in this war now? I think someone mentioned earlier a few other tribes jumped into the action.

DeletedUser

If Kirk is having others micromanage for him then it is quite possible for ANTZ to survive in the core of the world depending on how well these players do.

Speaking of ANTZ, can someone clarify who all is in this war now? I think someone mentioned earlier a few other tribes jumped into the action.

It's just Fal vs Antz, though I believe Antz is gaining against Fal fam...

The rest tribes are just skirmishing locally though..

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A bit early to be posting stats as it takes time for people to kill and eat. But I'll offer my input.

Side 1:
Tribes: ANTZ, ANTZ.
Side 2:
Tribes: FaL, STAND

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 7
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66,217
Side 2: 28,780
Difference: 37,437

chart

The reason why I included STAND in the stats is because they are still listed in the FaL tribe profile as part of the family. Not sure why they did a name change, but until someone from the FaL clarifies they should be included to be fair.

We also need to consider this:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 27
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 120,230
Side 2: 120,230

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 14

chart

Side 1: 57,866
Side 2: 57,866

chart

It appears that both tribes are focusing more on internals than they are on fighting the war. If ANTZ or FaL family want to survive in the core of this world, then they need to push members into taking more war caps and less internals.

balubhai

Stand is still the family tribe of FaL. Lloyd mailed us when we nobled Stand villas.

Soul Harvest

Well that shiz got real, good luck teams!

(ANTZ has a bunch of theme songs though...and like...thats cool...)

HardNutz

We are still marching!! BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Side 1:

Side 2:

Timeframe: 05/11/2016 00:00:00 to 19/11/2016 19:40:56

Total conquers:

Side 1: 186
Side 2: 238
Difference: 52

chart

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 16
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 745,840
Side 2: 931,419
Difference: 185,579

chart

Side 1: 159,821
Side 2: 73,171
Difference: 86,650

chart

8wbps7.png

Mithrae

Hehe... I hadn't realized BiP's ramp-up of attacks on FaL etc. started so soon after ANTZ's public declaration. Makes 2HARD's subsequent declaration on them kind of poetic, I guess.