Any Accounts Free

torflek

Accounts are 15-20mill to make any impression.

Meh 2 of the top 5 ODA players are less than that, and 4 of the top 10 are less. I'd say that it therefore depends on the player.... sure size helps but isn't a definitive.

torflek

If your talking about me.
I will happily take an account in any tribe

I fail to see any reason for you joining the world. From a -WE- perspective why would we want you to disrupt the world while we are in control. Go to a new world and make your own account. It is far more rewarding when you are winning at the end.

DeletedUser

torflek said:
I fail to see any reason for you joining the world. From a -WE- perspective why would we want you to disrupt the world while we are in control. Go to a new world and make your own account. It is far more rewarding when you are winning at the end.

I do have an account on three different worlds, 21, 25, 41 but the only one doing well is W25.
I would like to have more of a challenge and if you dont want me to distrupt the world I would join -WE-

giantsfrey

if only 1 of your 3 accounts are doing well, it sounds like ample challenge is already presenting itself to you...

torflek

if only 1 of your 3 accounts are doing well, it sounds like ample challenge is already presenting itself to you...

It is also clear for time / life / TW, it is only possible to long term run one world successfully. If you are playing 3 other worlds too, you do not have time to play W7, unless you plan on sitting and nobling barbarian villages, whereupon WE have no interest.

DeletedUser37109

aww come on guys... give the guy an FxF account so they will atleast have one person active.

we can even give him one month free play without any incomings.

DeletedUser

torflek said:
If you are playing 3 other worlds too, you do not have time to play W7, unless you plan on sitting and nobling barbarian villages, whereupon WE have no interest.

I would be able to have W7 aswell.
You dont have a clue how much of my time im on TW, on average each day im probably on it for about 12 hours

I have come on evey day since I found out about TW and im very commited in what I do.

CHopper1513 said:
aww come on guys... give the guy an FxF account so they will atleast have one person active.

we can even give him one month free play without any incomings.

I dont mind what account I have. yes I would happily have an FxF account but tbh I would rather have a -WE- account.
Yeah i like that idea of giving me a free month. That would be a good chalenge.

So, what do you think? Can I have one?

DeletedUser

For your own sake we won't give you an account then, go out and get some fresh air.

torflek

For your own sake we won't give you an account then, go out and get some fresh air.

Seconds the motion. And that's 2 of the dukes of the biggest / most active tribe in the this world, so I guess the action passes. :lol:

DeletedUser

yeah I do also have a big life outside TW.

I do get out and about and hang out with mates, im not a nerdy kid who is at the conputer all day. ok mabye I over exadurated with the average hours thing,, its probably more like 6 hours. That is still enough to keep a big 15 miillion point account going

giantsfrey

Rogues Den has a fat account that she's looking for a coplayer with

DeletedUser

No, no, I told you to go out and get some fresh air instead because 12 hours just won't hack it. If you want to be a pro you'll need to spend on average 17hours a day at the comp.

DeletedUser

im not spending that long.

My parents are already anoyed with me on the computer so much of the time

DeletedUser

Tell your parents they're noobs and holding back your potential to be a great TW player.

DeletedUser37109

Tell them to buy you a phone. if you are a premium member, you can use it mobile!!
then when you dont have a computer, you can still get on!

DeletedUser

I am fine as I am. Im managing to get on and grow all the time.

On W2 im growing by about 10K points everyday,, thats probably nothing to you but im only 460K atm. I could be getting much more much Im building my nukes.

torflek

Your maths is odd. Over the past 4 weeks you have lost ~200k on W25. Meaning you are losing 7.5k a day.

Negative growth is never a good thing. :icon_rolleyes: