Any accounts going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i will join i just need a coplayer if i play cause i hate building up like 500 troops and not be on whenever i get attacked and get cleared

~thehunt(a name i think u would remember)
OH and i took all of hyper inactive accounts :p but i dont know if u provide the premium i can provide a account u can co play on

DeletedUser

No free big acounts. In fact no accounts at all. Go to hell.

If your not going to be helpful then please don't reply. If you did have an account it would be a major advantage to have the account being played as your tribe would then be growing but as it is you have none I understand replying a day later with a useless comment hasn't exactly helped. I have already realised this and I've started a new plan now.

i will join i just need a coplayer if i play cause i hate building up like 500 troops and not be on whenever i get attacked and get cleared

~thehunt(a name i think u would remember)
OH and i took all of hyper inactive accounts :p but i dont know if u provide the premium i can provide a account u can co play on

thehunt, I remember you buddy. If there are no more HYPER accounts to be played then fair enough. I'll put you down on my imaginary list for now.. I'll see how many I get anyway.. let's hope we're more friendly to eachother this time round hey ;)

DeletedUser

Ok, seee ya later. Useless thread deserves useless comments

Not a useless thread. People said that about my suggestions thread when I suggested "Tribe OD" people said it can't happen because people can leave and their OD will go with them and there was a big argument about it in suggestions..

But now look.. not so useless thread that was.. this thread is neither useless..

Do you not remember me? We used to back eachother up in discussions on these very forums. Now you are being a right pillock.

Soft Stuff

I wouldnt mind getting a new account on this world. I miss my old tribes.. was sad.
Fenx + Kinky ftw?
Uhmm but i was really bad so i dont think people are dumbeough to give me an azccount considering i cant buy PA

DeletedUser

Eh, I had a good thread once. Doesn't mean the rest of my threads aren't utter crap.

DeletedUser

Eh, I had a good thread once. Doesn't mean the rest of my threads aren't utter crap.

I didn't say the rest of my threads are utter crap. This is relevant and it's now being flamed. But I'm not too bothered. I'll now just sit back and see how it goes. If I get no offers fair enough I quit TW if I get offers then I will play again, simple as.

DeletedUser

I didn't say you said the rest of your threads are upper crap. I was referring to the fact that your past 'achievements' in regards to the OD suggestion are completely irrelevant here.

DeletedUser

I never said it was.. I just said people said the same about my tribe OD suggestion thread saying it was a useless thread but it turned out not to be. Your now saying this is useless but it has already got me in contact with 2 old friends who never posted here and mailed me so i wouldn't say uselss.

DeletedUser

Oh, I wouldn't (and didn't) say useless, but you've got to admit that for W24 as a whole it has a striking lack of relevance.

Status
Not open for further replies.