Any accounts :)

DeletedUser

Hello tw i've decided it's time to try and find a new account the world i am currently in is a little boring so i am looking for a account to take over

Past experience

wills1001
krugan
ciano313 < not quit completely still active from time to time

Current Experience

DiabloISR

i have more accounts accounts on different worlds but they was just for fun theses are some of the serious world's i have played

i can snipe
backtime
dodge
ms trains
active and loyal to tribes
i am easy to work with and follow direct orders
yes i can get premmy but not every month

if i got an offer for any worlds please do not make it my past/current worlds thanks

please drop me a message via forum or had me on skype twkrugan

if you add me via skype please remember to state why you are adding me i don't want random people in my contacts

also i am willing to answer question's you may have

thanks

DeletedUser

lol, loving the skills lately.

I have the feeling you're being sarcastic:icon_sad:
As I said ..if you apply some force over a considerable distance you can develop yours
Check your screen and call me barely legal:)

DeletedUser

Hate to say it BUT...

When you are trying to get an account just handed to you, here's some ideas...

1st- Find someone you knew on the world when you were playing... (presumably you've played before, otherwise, why the interest in the world?)
2nd- You don't always have to tell the full truth... for example, you should have just said, "I can buy premium" and left it at that.
3rd- It's okay to exagerate at least a little. Check the world's settings, then say "I can easily snipe 150 ms trains. (that's the min for this world)
4th- Don't list obvious things that are easy to do for any player...
5th- List some GOOD accomplishments, such as, "I achieved 12 million points on Xworld where I stayed top 20 until I quit due to RL problems..."
6th- Contact people you knew to find out if they could get you an account.

Need any more? :lol:

DeletedUser

Hate to say it BUT...

When you are trying to get an account just handed to you, here's some ideas...
3rd- It's okay to exagerate at least a little. Check the world's settings, then say "I can easily snipe 150 ms trains . (that's the min for this world)
4th- Don't list obvious things that are easy to do for any player...

Aren't 3 and 4 a contradiction?

DeletedUser

I would say yes, but unfortunately sniping a 150ms train isnt easy for lots of people... go figure? I dont get it..

I'm one of those lots of people
smiley_embarrassed.gif

Never bothered to develop that particular 'skill'.:)

So what does it take?
....1000 Trial and error attempts? -assuming the train is coming from another K and nothing else needs tending on your account or life

....another smart browser setting (see the 'skill' of sending 150ms)?

...or is it a matter of developing the skill of 'time super sensitivity' and clicking your battered mouse at the right msec?

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

Sniping them is easy. Just use a 5 tab opera T method support train. Garunteed split unless you just suck. :D

DeletedUser

Sniping them is easy. Just use a 5 tab opera T method support train. Garunteed split unless you just suck. :D

I suck
another great T method skill I see

I'm not sure I've ever bothered sniping a noob train to go for a 150 one. I either support or I don't sniping is for the skilful ones